• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Foily Question!

blondewithtattoos

Greenlighter
So what happens if you add too much baking soda to a foily??? Just wondering cause I love smoking them but not sure what happens if you add too much soda. Does it waste the coke? Does it not burn the coke and you have to add more coke to make it burn? Also what kind of advice do you have about foilies? General information about foilies? Thanks!

I like to do a line and then smoke a foily :)

Adding too much baking soda shouldn't be a problem. The coke would still be a base. You'd just have more to smoke, and it wouldn't have that sweet smell of cocaine. I never dug coke, but I did love that smell.

So what happens if you add too much baking soda to a foily??? Just wondering cause I love smoking them but not sure what happens if you add too much soda. Does it waste the coke? Does it not burn the coke and you have to add more coke to make it burn? Also what kind of advice do you have about foilies? General information about foilies? Thanks!

I like to do a line and then smoke a foily :)

If you add too much baking soda, you end up with the crap they sell on the streets of DC, which is complete garbage just intended to stretch out the supply of cocaine.

You don't get bell ringers, you're never satisfied, it's a waste.

I have no idea what a "foily" is. And I could give you a recipe, but it's already out there, look for it. I don't want to contribute.

Just look for a recipe where the ratio is 4:1, NOT 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1. You want a 4:1 ratio.

Anything that wants more than 4:1 is will result in an inferior product.

^^^ I agree with this above mostly, except that I know of some people that take 7 grams of good coke, add a gram of baking soda and about a 1/2 to a gram of B12,then "cook up crack" that way, it's about 6:1 ratio, without the B12 it would be a 7:1 ration of coke to baking soda, but I think that leaves part of the coke not being combined with the baking soda at a 7:1 ratio, wasting coke and all that shit, I have smoked the 6:1 ratio rocks and they gave me hella "bell ringers" each hit, but I imagine that there was still some of the coke that was wasted using only a gram of soda for 6 grams of coke, I think that a 4:1 or at most 5:1 ratio is best, but defintely nothing below a 4:1 ratio like 3:1 and so on, like you said above.
Also I have no clue what the hell a "foily" is, I have only seen and smoked crack in a straight shooter aka straight glass tube with some steel wool or whatever in it.

^A foily is when you take a piece of foil,put coke and baking soda on it then a few drops of water and smear it around.then you hold a lighter underneath and chase the smoke.I guess its something like insant base.I used to get ringers from them,but ever since I first IV'd coke no other roa's seem to do it for me.

Just rock your shit up and use a choreboy. Foily's are a waste and don't get you half as high.

^A foily is when you take a piece of foil,put coke and baking soda on it then a few drops of water and smear it around.then you hold a lighter underneath and chase the smoke.I guess its something like insant base.I used to get ringers from them,but ever since I first IV'd coke no other roa's seem to do it for me.

Ok, I have seen people do that and it was a waste IMO, mixing coke and baking soda in a glass jar or something and rocking it up properly and then smoking it out of a straight glass tube(straight shooter) with steel wool is the best way to smoke crack. But I also went to iV cocaine use a number of years ago ,when I was doing coke alot, and I never could go back to snorting or even smoking crack was not as good as a good shot of good coke!!

LOL.... that is NOT instant base. That sounds like the garbage sold as "demo".

You can't even recook it because it's so horribly put together.

The only experiences I've had with freebasing cocaine resulted in my room smelling like a dirty hospital for the night. I suggest if you smoke cannabis that mixing the cocaine and some mids will go a lot farther, as well as be a lot more pleasurable to smoke.

LOL.... that is NOT instant base. That sounds like the garbage sold as "demo".

You can't even recook it because it's so horribly put together.

I meant in the sense that its being smoked.....I dont think people want to recook it or sell it,im pretty sure they add the soda and water so the coke will give off smoke without burning....I personally only shoot coke these days,as I find any other roa to be rather boring.

I do think they?re a little bit of a waste, but I still like to do them once in a while - especially if you don?t have enough coke to make crack.

I don?t think you need too much bicarb at all - too much will make sure u transform all the coke but will be less pleasant to smoke and in my experience will sometimes lead to the flame being more likely to lick round the edge of the foil and burn up your mix in a little woosh of a mini blaze ( I tear my sheet into strips before smoking).

Seeing as you (I) aren?t usually using too much coke in the first place for foilies, I?d try to use as little bicarb as possible, and after a few you?ll know what works best. That said, it is also dependent on the amount of actual coke in your ?coke? and this is bound to vary between batches you buy.

I?m surprised to hear of people getting bell ringers from foilies but seeing as I didn?t start using them until after having smoked ?proper? crack and using coke for a good few years, I guess they?re possible if you have very low tolerance.

The baking soda does not put in the foil. You must put in a spoon the cocaine salt with baking soda and water, heat it with a lighter until in the liquid you see drops then you eliminate the liquid with paper and the drops are putted to be totally dry so it will be solid hard rocks you can smoke in the foil

I have seen the 4 to 1 ratio but no one mentions wether it is by weight or by volume. Bicarb is much denser than coke.

4 to 1 ratio by weight looks more like 8 to 1 lenght of lines

Whats is the purpose of the vitamin b12 mentioned above?