• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

For me, it's alcohol. Not even being able to hold down water, head pounding like 20 dwarves are using it as an anvil, no memory of the idiotic things I said or did but still being sure I made an embarrassment out of myself, together with a depression that lasts well into the second day after a real binge.

I don't drink anymore these days, heroin is my DOC now, and while WDs are bad, at least there are lots of comfort meds available. With othe exception of the cravings, a really harsh hangover feels way worse ime. The only thing that would help was weed, but that had a 50/50 chance of making things even more horrible than without.

First of all, I'm a drugs oldie but a Blulight newbie. This place is awesome.
Some people here really know their drugs!! . . . Others really don't, as you have probably seen lol

This reply is based on AVOIDING comedowns as much as is possible. However me and my friends don't do what we think of as 'The Bad Three' (Smack, Crack, and Meth) though we have nothing against those who do. We're just idealistic drug users, nothing new there I know.
Ok so enough rambling. This drug adventure is based on a whole weekend binge where you and your mates are prepared to go on a real good one together - ie no first timers or people that sometimes get sketchy or freak out. It's not an exact science and me and my friends all do things slightly different to taste but here is my method and what you would need :)
btw we are mostly a bunch of engineers and a few science geeks so don't worry this wasn't just jumped into lightly, testing and trials were done lol

Cocaine:- as much as you can afford, but please no £30/$50 rubbish, pay the good price for good coke.
MCAT:- frowned upon by some purists, and certainly better when legal but good for staying alert!
Shrooms and/or LSD:- unusually some of my mates prefer lower quality LSD so they don't trip too deep. Not me lol
DXM/Valium:- in this case it's whatever your preferred downer is. I like V's for the ease of not having to dose too much
Ketamine:- not too much! Your head on a come down naturally wants the 'hole' so
Finally, everyone's friend . . . Good old . . .
Cannabis:- good old rocky/soapblock or even black squidgie. Don't like good green though as it lifts me rather than mellows me out, which is what I want in this case.

The weekend: (fuck me this post is longer than I thought it was going to be)

We start around 1500/1600 on a Friday afternoon with a BBQ, the coke and MCAT. some don't like them together or only like one or the other. Like I said it's personal. We prefer to really smash a gram of each pretty quickly so were all on the same level and all chatty as hell. At this point we all decide we don't need to eat and the BBQ becomes pointless as usual lol we continue talking theories and solving the worlds problems (and topping up with keys and lines of course) until around three.
We now take another big hit of both or either to get ourselves way, way up again. If you have had good Coke/MCAT you know what I mean - the excessive swallowing, breathing deep and almost jittering nervous system where your feel like you can do anything and everything, right now! And can NOT sit down of course lol This is where good music in the background is a really, really excellent idea. This up lasts until mid morning in conjunction with the next stage - what we have dubbed the "Love, Empathy and Amazing Ideas" phase lol
Take your personal dosage of your LSD/Shrooms that gives you your preffered sphychadelic state of mind - some even use E of course, but beware the lonesome E kisser "I Fucking LOVE you man!" and before you know it your shiny train of thought solving some major problem is lost with a big wet MWAH!! i can sometimes be a bit miffed lol
Continue along this path through saturday, reminding everyone to keep sipping that drink, keep sipping! We prefer sparkling flavoured water, though some like Gin of all things! Philistines!
At this point beware of people overdoing the coke or the cat, you know the types - they get carried away and start building lines longer than their forearms, haha! If they overdo it alongside the mescaline it's gonna start into paranoia city. This is the advantage of doing it only with the best of friends or at least people you know are not naturally too aggressive. We have a little thing we do where we just say "Hey Stevo! Turn the volume down a bit mate!" followed by the universal turning the dial sign,which is just a good way of saying, "whoa there big guy, your getting your coke head on!" without being dickish and motherly about it. You will make your own rules over time though I'm sure :)
Now comes the tricky part! If you have been controlled and clever enough all your Coke and Cat will now have run out or you might have a line stashed for later. This is good, you don't want anymore for this weekend. Let yourself come back down naturally, but not the whole way for gods sake! Just let the heart rate come down. A good sign of the third stage of the weekend is when conversation begins to struggle lol - then you ready for the "Low Stage"
Begin taking your preferred downer, wether it's DXM, V, ket or whatever, but ease yourself in. By this time we like to go in the garden and watch Sundays sun come up, maybe with a couple of beers. Don't overdo it on the ket and get into a hole but feel free to snooze if your feeling ready for it.
The end is the pot around mid morning, just skinning away and talking about the mad weekend, in our experiences now we have tuned this to us we don't really get any comedown. Maybe because we sleep twelve hours until Monday morning lol but I don't even get any 'Suicide Tuesday's

Wow that was a long post. Hope you like it though and let me know how you get on with it, it may take time to get right though.

Oh yeah and ten points to anyone who guesses what I'm high on writing this :D

"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them." - The immortal Bill Hicks.

^ some sort of stimulant is my guess.

I love reading that man but try and maybe separate it into paragraphs.

Lol I'd love to come party with you and your buddies, you sound like you guys have a great time but if I personally were doing all of that, I'd replace the MCAT/Coke with some prescription stims. I've never tried MCAT nor coke and don't intend on it. I dont care much for stims as they give me a fair bit of anxiety but I'd need one to stay up that long like you guys.

To much ghb can be hellish after a nasty carp out, that includes a binge.

Alcohol+ Amphetamine resulted in the worst hangover I've ever witnessed, the amp blocked the effects of drinking so waaay to much alcohol was consumed the night before. The hangover lasted all day, she didn't feel better until the evening.

Piperazines as cuts in rolls also give a terrible hangover because of how long they force you to stay awake. Because of this I will never again eat any rolls and stick with straight molly.

Ice for sure. The need to keep the rush is stronger then any other drug for me along with the depression and hopelessness

Yeah speed is bad after a day or two, but the worst directly after the high is probably adderall or vyvanse, IMO.

Coming down from acid is terrible. I always end up waking up in the morning then taking more to get rid of that fried out headache

The worst is probably MDMA. I'm one who does it till there's none left, so 4 days later i'm coming down. It's like a ton of bricks and the worst part is it lasts a day and a half. At least with LSD you start to feel normal the next afternoon

MDPV had a pretty horrible crash.
But then again i always stayed up for days on end.
So that played a role for sure.

Was still a fun drug 8(

Am i the only one who finds the comedown from amphetamines rather bearable? Hash is a must though, but benzos are just a bonus for me and i often prefer to use a rather low dose even when they actually feel ?needed?.

A-php and -pvp though, especially after days of compulsive vaping, are nightmares to come down from

Am i the only one who finds the comedown from amphetamines rather bearable? Hash is a must though, but benzos are just a bonus for me and i often prefer to use a rather low dose even when they actually feel ?needed?.

A-php and -pvp though, especially after days of compulsive vaping, are nightmares to come down from

With stimulants, generally, comedowns worsen with use/escalation of use

Honestly...

OXYMORPHONE AND VALIUM.

I am prescribed a high dose of IR 10 MG Opana multiple times a day and 10 mg Valium daily as I am a war veteran who was severely injured in Iraq several years ago.

I was robbed recently and subsequently went through the most indescribably horrendous withdrawal. On top of this, I am prescribed benzos for leg spasms and ran out of these too thanks to someone I thought to be a friend stealing my prescribed medications.. SO I have recently had the luck to go through not only withdrawal from around 60 to 80 mg of Oxymorphone, but also withdrawal from high mg of valium as well. I did not go to the ER because people frown upon opioid patients so superfluously in my town that they would do little than pump you full of IV fluid, tell your doctor you abuse your meds, and send you packing. I did not contact my doctor because I know how these MDs think much in the same way - he most likely would have assumed the same, that I was lying and that my friend, someone I trusted with all of my heart, didn't steal anything - I simply downed them all to get high, and he would allow me to go through this hell while planning me on a suboxone treatment during our next visit.

The combination of withdrawals was unbearable. Psychologically and physically, absolute indescribable hell. Nothing I say here will even scratch the surface of the pain I endured.

I had to drink to get through the pain and this only caused more dehydration and subsequently more IMMENSE and CONSTANT, VICIOUS leg pain. But the mental suffering was too much without alcohol. I slept in the bath tub most nights for 2 weeks. I would sleep for around 20 minutes thrashing in bed, make a hot tub, and then fall asleep in there. It was a constant cycle of tub to bed. Also, I hope this is not TMI, but... sexual stimulus during this time is comparable to a small shot of morphine and will take away that aching and constant crawling in your skin for at most about 10 minutes.. it isn't much, but it is something. I know during withdrawals, even IMAGINING sexual intercourse is nausea-inducing, but my God, even rubbing my stomach took away some of the torture... just try to be kind to your body, massage with the little strength you have, especially those ankles that are on fire. If you have a massaging device, using this on your legs, especially calves, it can take a small fraction of pain away for a fleeting second.

Seriously though, the combination of such an incredibly strong amount of opioids AND benzos... I'm surprised I didn't die. I did not have anything pharma (separate from over-the-counters: Imodium and Benadryl and Tylenol) to help me through the two weeks of pain either. It was a unique type of hell that I cannot possibly attempt to properly convey to you all in words. You feel like your legs are being broken slowly backwards, like they are slowly and tortuously and consistently being bent in the opposite direction. You feel as if you have a never-ending fever and no amount of cold nor warm can ever make the sweating and shivering, the hot flashes and the sudden sweaty shivers end. For me, besides all else physical, the stomach pain was the worst. Every single morning when I finally was lucky enough to fall asleep around 5 am, my stomach would awaken me around 45 minutes later to tell me I had to use the restroom. And I certainly WAS taking the Imodium... oh yes. a LOT of Imodium. I am confused as to why people praise this over-the-counter medication so highly as when I personally take large quantities, it causes severe and almost unbearable pain in my abdomen. I think this is due to a build-up of gas from the opiate withdrawal and probably mild damage done to my lower intestine from this medication over time, but it truly is grievously, heinously awful. On top of this, no matter the amount I took before I attempted my pathetically cruel, nightly zombie-like rendition of sleeping, I would always be awoken in the early hours for a bowel movement. ALWAYS and WITHOUT FAIL. And this would surmount in bowel movement after bowel movement until I had water coming from me, even though I would take a high quantity of Imodium as soon as my stomach awoke me in the morning. The immeasurable agitation and anger this caused me was confounding. Imagine struggling in the most terrifying fever-dream you could ever POSSIBLY comprehend, dealing with so much mental and physical torment, and then finally when you find peace and your body gives in to the Godly gift of sleep... you suddenly HAVE TO USE THE FUCKING RESTROOM. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I have read a lot about withdrawals while recently sick as I was and people praise Imodium as if it is the second coming of Christ on here, so I am guessing I have probable stomach-issues that are abnormal to what most experience. Either way, the pain of gas, bloating, eating, drinking (or the lack there-of) is catastrophic. It is up there as the second worst of the withdrawal symptoms I experienced.

BY FAR: The FIRST is the uncomprehendingly insidious psychological withdrawals. The two ghosts that haunt so many of us: Depression and Anxiety.

Keep in mind I am speaking on withdrawing from not only a severely strong opiate, but also a severely strong benzo (valium). Both in large quantities, both taken regularly until I was stolen from. Stolen from by a man I thought to be like a brother. If I was having seizures or anything of the sort, I wouldn't be surprised that I am unaware of it looking back. I spent all my time in my bed watching videos on youtube, or in the bathtub, trying to down as much wine as would put me out of some fraction of mental pain while also trying to avoid intense stomach pain from said wine. I looked a lot for people going through withdrawals on youtube - unsurprisingly, not many folk are courageous enough to document this torture unless they are lucky enough to have suboxone, and then they seem just fine. But I noticed an urgency to find any video imaginable showing me instances of the pain I was at the time experiencing. I wanted so badly to know someone else was feeling what I felt. It was a desperate craving for empathy, knowing someone, ANYONE, had gone through what I had and miraculously survived.

For about 5 days, I could barely walk to the bath I lived in 50% of the time. Sometimes, I thought myself brave enough to attempt a cigarette outside - I surprisingly never suffered from nausea due to withdrawals and the nicotine seemed to at least calm me mentally and also stave withdrawal from my normally regular smoking... but finding the power to walk out the door and sit myself down was unbelievable. In short, it was simply impossible.

I also had to change my clothes and the sheets of my bed daily. You wouldn't imagine the strain this had on me. By the time the bed and clothes were changed, as they were drenched in sweat from the day and night prior... I was literally on my hands and knees, my heart beating out of my chest so hard I swear you could have heard it had you been within my presence.. my breathing so loud and ragged that I was scared I would have a stroke and meet my maker at any moment.

All in all, I have to say.. there certainly is hell on earth. I should never have done what I did to myself. You cannot trust others to know you have medication. You might think you can, but I will save you the utter misery, cruelty, betrayal, and pain: You cannot trust anyone.

I know a lot of this is TMI, or too long-winded, or just plain boring.. but on the other side of that coin I hope it might stray someone as ignorant as I from ever thinking they could face both opiate and benzo withdrawal cold turkey without medical supervision. As I mentioned previously - indescribable pain. Few humans alive are strong enough mentally to withstand such anger and loneliness and sadness.. and we truly are not built to go up against such torture.

You WILL experience suicidal-inducing psychosis, the only thing that might KEEP you from actually self-harming is the knowledge that within your opioid withdrawal... self-harm would be quite painful, and it also would take a hell of lot more energy than you could ever muster if you did find yourself in this situation.

Good luck to you all - be safe, and please, stay smart and healthy. There truly is hell on Earth, and I hope none of you experience the type I recently visited.

For me this isn't an illegal drug but, nutmeg. I scoffed down 20g last May and woke up to being stoned in a deliriant manner. As cliche as it sounds, it was like weed with everything enhanced. Trevor Noah on the TV was funny and the food I ate was amazing....until I felt the worst nausea of my life but I could vomit. Long story-short, I had the worst panic attack ever thinking I was going to get attacked.

I went to the ER and they refused anti-emetics so I just slept on a bed from 12:00AM to 07:00AM. I then got a free taxi ride home and then slept until 18:30PM that same day.

The comedown was the equivalent of the moment after an orgasm compared with having taken a powerful antipsychotic. Strangely enough though, my mind was "calm" (though not in any euphoric way) probably due to the anti-depresant effects of nutmeg.

Never doing it again though..

MDMA is fucked up coming down from. Once a day or two after a big 12-16 pill binge I cried for the smallest little things. I even started crying because I was out of milk and I wanted to eat Coco-Pops hahahaha. But the very very worst drug comedown that I have ever experienced was coming off a 5 day Crystal Meth binge. I swear to God I was close to commiting suicide just to not experience what I was experiencing. I phoned a friend of mine at 3 A.M. fucking frantic, he and his girlfriend calmed me down and spent more than an hour and a half with me on the phone until I was stable enough to be alone again.