• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What do you do when you can't hit a vein?

hustlababy09

Bluelighter
What do you do when you can't hit a vein?

Example: I cry, scream, punch shit, throw shit, etc.

Example 2: My ex couldn't hit his vein, so he threw his needle, and it accidentally landed upright in my thigh. Good aim, huh? ;)

I just keep searching till I find one!!! There's tons of veins! U just have to know how to feel for them. And I always end up hitting a vein, no matter what! The key is to stay hydrated so u don't end up with the problem of not being able to hit a vein. If at first u don't succeed, try try again! And always make sure you have at least 4 veins u can use bc one of them u are bound to register in. So I usually don't have this problem.

Only one thing u really can do .
Stick it up your bum . Seriously it works , i lost my veins years ago n at the end i kept gettin shots that were almost colagulating so rather than waste it i'd snap the pin off n whack it up my behind.
At first i thought it didn't work but it jus took a while to come on .
Nowadays i smoke my gear on tin foil , i do have the occasional speedball though.

scream, break off the needle, lie flat on my back and squirt the barrel's worth into my nose, slowly. lie there for a min, then scrounge around the room for whatever's left to make up for the 50% that was lost.

lmfao!! at least i'm not the only one...

@lmc-- I will *usually* end up finding one, but in the process I start getting really pissed and do the things I mentioned. haha. It sucks, I pretty much blew out the majority of my veins, so it can take me anywhere from 5 mins to 3 hours. Ugh. :! It's definitely easier when I stay hydrated though. I just learned that trick like a year ago. ;)

Well back when i was first learning and couldn't hit my veins i'd experience some of the most intense frustration known to man, experience extreme self loathing that i couldn't manage to access my goddamn veins and yeah just fucked.

Now days be hard to not hit a vein, last counted easy like 18 spots over just my arms, plus ive hit my feet easily before. So if one in my usual rotation aint workin ill try another, then if i have to venture out somewhere more exotic lol. Always find a hit though. Veins are everywhere. Deeper the better, deeper veins dont move.

If I cant hit for an extended period of time I'm usually pouring sweat, shaking, ect. Mostly out of desperation I assume, because after so many pokes I get annoyed as hell.

Now, I'll shower and try again and switch rigs. Usually works, because any vein I have is usually visible after a shower.

I just keep searching till I find one!!! There's tons of veins! U just have to know how to feel for them. And I always end up hitting a vein, no matter what! The key is to stay hydrated so u don't end up with the problem of not being able to hit a vein. If at first u don't succeed, try try again! And always make sure you have at least 4 veins u can use bc one of them u are bound to register in. So I usually don't have this problem.

Yep. Stay calm, don't poke around in one spot for too long, if you're bleeding all over, stick a tissue(whatever) on it and switch arms, etc, etc, till you hit.
I say don't poke around in one spot too long cause most times when I do that, I end up with blood from vessel in the rig. Which can result in your shot becoming a muddled, bloody mess, that will potentially get clogged.
Always make sure you got a backup rig, so that if it does clog, you can draw it into the other rig. Adding a bit of water, if it clogs. It helps clear up the dope solution(it's harder to see if you've hit if it's all bloody.)

It's been said a million times but, staying hydrated, doing some pushups or arm curls with a dumbbell to get the blood flowing, and flexing before you tie off, can all do wonders.
You don't get your blood flowing, there's no way it's gonna wanna shoot out into that rig, the way we all want it to. You all know what I'm talking about. :D

I normally turn a shade of green, bust outta my clothes and smash shit.

Heat helps a LOT. I was just having trouble because the AC's running, so I stood out in the hall (where it's hot as hell) and they came right up.

Push ups and arm circles help sometimes as well.

If I am having trouble finding a vein, I have found that taking a hot bath makes my veins much more visible and then I can usually hit it. Also if you get blood in the rig but you still can't register it is usually a good idea to switch to a new rig before the blood coagulates. There is nothing more frustrating then finally finding a vein and then not being able to shoot because you're rig is clogged. Hopefully, if you rotate injection sites and always use new needles finding a good vein shouldn't become a major issue for quite some time.

I keep trying....

Usually results in me using my right arm (which is extremely awkward). My most successful right arm shots involved using my mouth to pull back and push down the plunger.

Usually go for my right bicep if it ever gets to that point. Bicep bruises like a bitch though. :(

That's definitely an extremely frustrating thing to have happen.

^Whats wrong with your basilic and cephalic veins on your right forearm? Have you collapsed them or just havn't located them yet. Your basilic and cephalic veins should be reletively simple to locate if you've never used them. Remember just because theres not a bulging instantly noticable vein dosnt means there's not a vein there. And your bicep is mostly likely to only be bruising because you're moving alot during the shot because it's an awkward shot(well if you have shitty dexterity), and then not stopping the bleeding properly afterwards(applying pressure for a minute or two). Otherwise a perfect vein injection shouldn't bruise, that's blood in the surrounding tissue. No reason for that to happen if that shot is performed correctly.

^Whats wrong with your basilic and cephalic veins on your right forearm? Have you collapsed them or just havn't located them yet. Your basilic and cephalic veins should be reletively simple to locate if you've never used them. Remember just because theres not a bulging instantly noticable vein dosnt means there's not a vein there. And your bicep is mostly likely to only be bruising because you're moving alot during the shot because it's an awkward shot(well if you have shitty dexterity), and then not stopping the bleeding properly afterwards(applying pressure for a minute or two). Otherwise a perfect vein injection shouldn't bruise, that's blood in the surrounding tissue. No reason for that to happen if that shot is performed correctly.

I can't pull back the plunger and push down with my left hand

^ Just get used to it bro by practicing with empty rigs. It's not that hard man if your right handed to get used to left handed shooting. Unless you have an injury or something to the hand if so sorry bro you cant help it at all.