[Toronto] Memory among recreational ketamine users

kiddys

Greenlighter
Researchers at Ryerson University are interested in studying cognitive performance associated with the effects of ketamine in comparison to the performance of drug-naïve participants. Your participation will require completing questionnaires about drug history and experiences associated with both legal and illegal drugs. Questions about personal experiences may cause psychological discomfort. In addition, you will be asked to complete various measures regarding your experiences, thoughts, and feelings, as well as virtual-reality and other computerized tasks measuring navigation and memory skills. Information learned about you in this study will be maintained secure and confidential within our lab.

We are recruiting individuals that currently use ketamine at least once per month in the last year. Overall, participation will take 3-4 hours, for which you will receive $30-40. Your participation in any/all components of the study will be on a voluntary basis. You must be between the ages of 18-60 to participate. Eligibility will be further assessed by phone.
Please contact the BIM Lab at (416)979-5000 x2192
or [email protected]
Psychology Ψ

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds quite interesting! Hope you can find some eligible participants.

I'll assume any future correspondence between yourself and Bluelight (following up results, etc) can be through:
Leanne Wilkins - lwilkins [at] psych.ryerson.ca

Recruitment is obviously closed by now, yes? I would have loved to take part in this study.

I wouldn't assume this one is closed. Give them an email/call and see - and report back :)