• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(200 mg, Dichloropane a.k.a RTI-111) First Time: Is this so good?

Could the form it comes in diminish the effects nasally? If it's not acquired in the form of a snortable salt that would be pretty surprising, but tests haven't ruled out rti111 base sofar, right? perhaps sit on it, like f&b suggests, or chase the dragon.

Hooray for labrats!, I 'd never torture anyone- let alone myself- by painfully inserting 100's of mg's of unknown chemicals. Anywhere. I'd rather enjoy Recreational drugs :)
You guys saved others money and desillusions, thanks for that.
Stay safe, and what bristol said- next rti.

clog

Its a hard job but somebody has to be (stupid enough) to do it :\

Very good but interaction with alcohol - severe.

No noticeable interaction with benzodiazepines.

^ I bet it's similar to how coke+booze produce it's own high

The OP did say that the effects seemed to of been pronounced, and less euphoric.

Yeah I avoided whilst trying out this substance.

I was a heavy MDMA abuser back in the day and always feel very, very low after SERT related activities and this ones comedown was almost as bad as MDMA herself. Not worth the high at all.

The high was just a warm fuzzy feeling, stimulation and feeling like you're gonna peak but never happening (like the MDAI version of coke). Re-dosing did not work at all, didn't bring back any of those effects except increased stimulation.

I was very focused on this however, it may have potential as an ADHD drug but I only say that because I played the best game of pool of my life, took me around 30 seconds to line up each shot with an accuracy of around 75% (would normally be around 30%, lol)

Just awaiting a gram from a reputable retailer

will update once Ive more information, currently just waiting to see if theres anything different with the previous assessments made.

You didn't have lab grade product. Dichloropane hcl is very strong at small doses.with NONEED OR NO FEELING OF HAVING TO BUMP AGAIN. QUITE TEMARKABLE