• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ritalin for study + exams

stimulants such as ritalin and dexamphetamines are potentially dangerous and damaging drugs when coupled with an unhealthy physical lifestyle and a stressed mental state of mind (ie exam situations) so for me personally its always important that I maintain a proper diet whilst taking rits and dexies for exams. On another note 5 mg a day is hardly anything at all so it should be nothing to worry about but if you are running low I would advise against not eating just to feel the effects abit more. Also snorting ritalin is only fun on weekends, it should be avoided during actually study seshions as you end up getting way too messy than actually concentrated

Wouldnt taking anything on an empty stomach just increase the speed of absorption and thus a more rapid onset? Rather than a potentiating of the chemical itself as the OP is suggesting?

^ I don't see where he said that... only where grugz said that taking it on an empty stomach will lead to faster absorption.

I took 5 ritain once, only felt like a piss week version of speed, but long long time ago and I dont remember what size/mg they were. Felt gud drinking thou.

I still wonder how a stim helps keeps hyper kids on track, if anything when im on stims I get really figitey n cant sit still

^ I used to thrash the rits and honestly imho ritalin>dexamphetamine. I do love my meth but I would probably love donkey shit if it twirled up like good meth.

I figure since ADD is a concentration issue it makes sense that stimulants such as methylphenidate and dexamphetamine help out with it since they improve focus. While it is certainly true that hyperactivity is also a symptom of ADD to the point you got ADHD (adding an extra letter to the acronym for hyperactivity) I think the main issue is really a lack of an ability to concentrate which controlled doses of stimulants seem to provide them with to an extent.