Bluelight

Thread: Methiopropamine & Meth Mouth

1. Collapse Details
    Methiopropamine & Meth Mouth 
    Has anyone else noticed his teeth getting a lot worse after taking mpa?
    I ve heared of meth mouth. And mpa is a meth analogue. Also mpa feels very weird when it touches my mouth. It feels like its gonna burn my tongue if I left it there for a long time.

2. Collapse Details

I don't know how much you've mucked about with chems but most of the common or garden ones (eg speed, mdma) and a lot of pharms feel pretty unpleasant on the tongue.

3. Collapse Details

Pure amphrtamine actually has a slight numbing effect on thr tounge! Meth mouth is caused by a lack of saliva (adrenaline causes saliva to become much more viscous, which produces the dry mouth feeling), so just make sure you're decently hydrated and it should be reasonably ok; something like Listerine mouth wash is also a pretty good idea

4. Collapse Details

The Dark Side
    European & African Drug Discussion
    never noticed a problem and usually let most chems disolve in my mouth as i find the effect comes on much quicker

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fastandbulbous View Post
    Pure amphrtamine actually has a slight numbing effect on thr tounge! Meth mouth is caused by a lack of saliva (adrenaline causes saliva to become much more viscous, which produces the dry mouth feeling), so just make sure you're decently hydrated and it should be reasonably ok; something like Listerine mouth wash is also a pretty good idea
    Pretty sure meth mouth is also related to diet and bruxism from doing meth all the time. I don't think you see it in occasional users.

Also smoking methamphetamine HCl can't be great for your teeth.

I wonder if is any data on which users show meth mouth?

6. Collapse Details

^ The increased dental decay seen in meth users is mostly due to a reduction of saliva production (as well as having meth recondense from the vapour in your mouth. Then again any hydrochloride salt of a drug in contact wirth the enamel of your teeth isn't going to be good for them) - in combination with not brushing teeth! In extreme cases I suppose the lack of saliva could lead to oral thrush, as saliva contains things that retard the growth of micro-organisms

I don't think you see it in occasional users.
    Occasional users are a lot more likely to be people who brush their teeth!

7. Collapse Details

This has been mentioned recently, and I said pretty much the same as you! Addicts tend to lapse on hygiene (oral, or otherwise) and that's the main reason they get fucked up teeth. Brush, brush, brush, and you should be fine.