Cost around the country??

NuckinFuts69

Bluelighter
OK, I sell usually about 150-200 pills a week here in MD...I sell Tweeties/Clouds/Teletubbies. I know what i get them for in Brooklyn and I know what i sell them for here.
singles-25
10 pack-200
25 pack-475
50 pack-800
I am rolling in the money and I can't keep up with the demand. My buyers would shit a brick if they saw what i paid for them. So should i increase the price and hope for the best or go to NY every Thursday? I was wondering what the average price around the rest of the country waz. Please help

I live in tampa,fl. and you can get them for
between $17-$20. pretty much always $17.
10 packs i can get for about $130.when i sell
i buy mine for $11 and sell for $17.
HAPPY ROLLING,
SPEED RACER

Call it paranoia, but I don't think you should discuss personal sales on the net..maybe a friend or someone you know, but not yourself. What with all the cracking down being done, I'd hate to see any bluelighters get in trouble.

I'm from SC and i can get them anywhere from $17 to $30 singles. $175-$250 for 10pk and $400-$500 for 20.

HIYO!
In Los Angeles, $20 is normal for a single. I was lucky to find a whole bunch for $15 a while ago. Don't know about bulk though.
P
L
U
R
Oh, and BTW, saying that you sell a whole bunch of drugs probably isnt good.

the norm in sf goes as this.
20 each bean. get 5 get one free.
unless u got hookups, then the price goes dowowowowown =]

I guess I may have to road trip out of the deep south (Ala.) to score some descent prices. I'm buying 8-12 regularly and pay at best $25ea. Quantities of 100 or more might get as low as $20ea...info from the local bean man. I'd love to find a good buy so I could stock up. Things sometimes get scarce.
I'm in BFE compared to Atlanta so supply is way behind demand.
Roll On...
SMan

wow - cant believe how much people will pay- in la it's 20 usually- if anyone tries to charge 25 i laugh. if im getting 20 then i can get for 15 usually--would be nice to get them for 10-13 ----im so jealous
------------------
stay tight:)

getting busted? for posting? do you think the man a) cares about a bunch of fucked up kids talking about 100 or so pills (small change) over their parent's computer or b)knows who the fuck you are?
here in colorado 25 for singles (almaost always) they cost that much because its not the coast i.e. miami, la, ny, sf. theyre simply more rare out here
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!!!

$20 for singles in Toronto. Rarely more.
10 pack - $16/each
25 pack - $14/each
50 pack - $12/each
100 pack - $10/each
and they just go down from there.
OH! Keep in mind that these are CANADIAN DOLLARS!!!!
$20 Canadian = $13.50 American

Miami FL
singles 18-20
10 pack 180
anything over I negotiate for

anyone from the north florida region please tell me if getting 200eggs for $1500 is as good as it gets or could I get better. To those dealers who are thinking about raising prices and are already making >$5 per egg. Dont fucking do that shit. You already making more money with less work selling. And dont say "we risk the chance of getting busted" bullshit. The people bringing it in the airports are the ones taking huge risks, much more than your 200bean/week street peddler (although you make a hell of alot more money than your average peddler). You and I both know if your not loose with your runners and you trust them, your secure. Cops are looking for the people selling in the clubs and you guys usually dont sell in clubs. So stop being greedy and pumpin' up prices. NE florida $160-170 for 10 pack. Go to miami and you get 100 for about $700. Someone please answer my question

SMan says we all are paying too GD much ...
especially here in Gods country(the deep south) A bud picked up a rider that quoted a price way better than we've gotten in town,for the first deal....better next time...he must have been out of town.
Wait'n to pay 10-12 a bean....
SMan

I live in wv so we dont get much of anything around here but when we do its great. Some advice for some: If you try to roll more than 2 times within 2weeks it wont work as well. Taking a pill every 2 weeks is the best thing to do b/c if you eat too many your body will build up a tolerance for it and you wont roll as hard. The best i've had are flintstones loves clovers and mitsubishis. But then again all x pills are great. Thanx! Roll hard & listen to music while you do because its the best!
Swthoney4ad

I don't know if any of you heard about the raid at Newark Airport yesterday... Apparently the cops pulled between 100,000 and 200,000 pills coming in from spain. I generally pay 12 but this weekend they're costing me 18. That means that I sell for 25 instead of 20. This is in NYC... has this affected anywhere else???

man i am shocked. yall are paying too much for your stuff. in orlando singles are hard to come by but i usually find em less than 20 always. 10 packs go for about 140. if you pay more than 18 for one find another boy.
dj glow

boston area.. i'm paying 20-25 piece... my contact doesn't really deal in large quantities and the quality can be hit or miss =( i really need a more reliable source but this is all i have for now

OK, now listen everybody. I've been watching this topic for the past few days now. What some of you people need to realize, the ones who are saying people are paying too much, prices differ in different parts of the country. Florida is generally the cheapest. And you people with the phat hook-ups are lucky. Not everyone can know the "main man". If you deal in large quantities, you have to be a complete moron to let everyone know that you're dealing.
I've got a few friends who play with small numbers, and they're allways getting hounded for stuff, never any time for themselves, I could just imagine if they were doing more.
By the way, singles go for 20 @ the clubs in Tampa. Unless, of course, you know the right people...... 15 for singles.