Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Report of the Month Nomination Thread June-2011

theotherside

Ex-Bluelighter
Ever read a trip report that is so well written you feel like you are a part of the experience? One with great descriptions and a fluent writing style that draws the reader in? A report that exemplifies the high standards of report writing you have come to expect here at Bluelight?

This thread is for you to nominate a trip report that could be chosen as the Trip Report of the Month. After all of the nominations are in, everyone gets a chance to vote for their favorite simply by voting in a poll. The winner will get a custom title until the next winner is chosen and will make it into the Trip Report Hall of Fame.

A few rules:
A person can win no more than 3 times a year
A person can't nominate themselves
Post the links to the trip reports instead of just the thread titles please

Current Nominees

(MDMA/200mg)+(LSD/~1/3 hit) Semi-experienced: Therapy can be fun!

(4-aco-dmt, 20mg) Warning: very detailed read

(4-AcO-DMT) second time – The Best and Worst Trip of my Life

( DOC/1.5mgs) – Beginner - Don’t take this shit and then go to work (Warning: TL;DR).

(MXE/50mg) (MXE+42mg DPT plugged) - Experienced

(2C-T-2 / 15mg) - Beginner - Changed Our Lives Forever (Warning: Belongs in a diary)

(IBOGA)- moderate experience - It's a long one.

Last edited:
(new to the TR board, so sorry if this is a dumb question!)

are we nominating trip reports from the month of may? 'cause it is june 1st? :?

No we are nominating trip reports written in the month of june. I always post the nomination thread on the 1st of the new month just in case someone wants to nominate one from today.
Make sure and vote in the trip report of the month poll from last month :)

Any more nominations for this month guys/gals...plenty of good reports so far.

^ A funny thing, I just went to check the thread of your report, saw that there is no my reply in it, and thought that I forgot to nominate it. But when I came back here, I saw that I nominated it. :)

Also, your report is good, though your report on 2C-I + 4-AcO-DMT and Cannabis is better. It is kinda strange that I haven't nominated it for previous month contest.

You, guys, should be more active. :) I feel a bit strangely when I nominate most of the reports.:)

Well now that someone nominated me (I wasn't aware of this contest before!) I feel obliged to participate from now on! :D

Yes people don't be nervous...if you like a report say so and we will put it in the poll for you. Simple as that :)