Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Raw Heroin) - First time - "No greater feeling. Ever"

wishfulthinking

Bluelighter
I have experimented with marijuana, cocaine, mushrooms, LSD, Painkillers, Benzos, Mephedrone, amphetamines, and that is all that i have used more than once.

I have tried Crack, Heroin, and meth but only once each.

I recently tried heroin for the first time 2 days ago. I have used various pain killers(hydrocodone, codeine, oxycodone) and they were some of my favorite drugs because you feel so mellow and warm and pain free. I had no idea what i was getting in to.

A "dude" who i was buying some fungi from said he had a tenth of some very good raw and wanted to know if i would take it off his hands because he did not want to drive with it. I said, Whats raw? lol He then explained that it was powdered heroin and it was excellent.

We did our transaction and i went back inside to my friends basement. I told him about what i got and i had no idea, but he had done alot of H before. He said it looked like some very good stuff. I gave him one line, and broke myself two lines out. I did one, and he did his bigger one, we smoked a bowl of some northern lights and i smoked a cigarette then i did my other line.

It was unlike any other drug experience i have before. I have got past the point of getting high and sitting around with most drugs (mushrooms, weed, pills, coke, acid) but we literally just sat in his basement for what seemed like ages and didnt say a word other then every now and than when one of us confirmed that we still felt incredible.

I know that if i had more, i would have broke it out when i started to come down. The high is similar to that of oxycodone, but better. I had never felt that good before. As happened with my last large dose of oxycodone, i threw up about 90 minutes after my first line.

The experience was good overall, but the come down was terrible. We smoked alot of bud and ate a few seriquil and passed out. I had a friend who said he started out just like me, and ended up jacking 300 bucks a week after only a few months. He recently quit but told me that the first time you shoot up, nothing else compares to it.

As with meth and crack, i have no desire to do smack again. Something to try if you can mind your shit.

substancecode_heroin
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
roacode_nasal
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to read that you have no desire to try H again as I have heard many stories of people taking it once and then having the urge to take it everyday after. Interesting report and thanks for sharing.

Good report! Thank you for sharing. I've always wanted to try some great heroin just one time. I've just never ever seen it available.

Also just like you, hydros and oxys make me super nauseous right around 90 minutes. Did you get any constipation or diarrhea?

I have experimented with marijuana, cocaine, mushrooms, LSD, Painkillers, Benzos, Mephedrone, amphetamines, and that is all that i have used more than once.

I have tried Crack, Heroin, and meth but only once each.

I recently tried heroin for the first time 2 days ago. I have used various pain killers(hydrocodone, codeine, oxycodone) and they were some of my favorite drugs because you feel so mellow and warm and pain free. I had no idea what i was getting in to.

A "dude" who i was buying some fungi from said he had a tenth of some very good raw and wanted to know if i would take it off his hands because he did not want to drive with it. I said, Whats raw? lol He then explained that it was powdered heroin and it was excellent.

We did our transaction and i went back inside to my friends basement. I told him about what i got and i had no idea, but he had done alot of H before. He said it looked like some very good stuff. I gave him one line, and broke myself two lines out. I did one, and he did his bigger one, we smoked a bowl of some northern lights and i smoked a cigarette then i did my other line.

It was unlike any other drug experience i have before. I have got past the point of getting high and sitting around with most drugs (mushrooms, weed, pills, coke, acid) but we literally just sat in his basement for what seemed like ages and didnt say a word other then every now and than when one of us confirmed that we still felt incredible.

I know that if i had more, i would have broke it out when i started to come down. The high is similar to that of oxycodone, but better. I had never felt that good before. As happened with my last large dose of oxycodone, i threw up about 90 minutes after my first line.

The experience was good overall, but the come down was terrible. We smoked alot of bud and ate a few seriquil and passed out. I had a friend who said he started out just like me, and ended up jacking 300 bucks a week after only a few months. He recently quit but told me that the first time you shoot up, nothing else compares to it.

As with meth and crack, i have no desire to do smack again. Something to try if you can mind your shit.

be careful!

is there really any comedown from H?

I've never really done opiates (or what I think are opiates: heroin, oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc) so can you tell me anything more about the specific feelings you got from this? What about it made you feel incredible? It's okay if it's beyond explanation, but if you can share anymore details, I'd love to hear. And thanks for sharing what you have already!!

Having done stronger opiates like oxy but not heroin, I would hazard to guess that H is a more extreme version of the warmth, euphoria, carelessness, and tactile enhancement given by other opiates, although I've also heard it has the potential to be a bit more profound in its euphoria given how strong it is. but H users feel free to correct me :)

The opiate high is pretty hard to describe accurately.

I'd go for this:

That feeling when you just get out of a dead hot bath and all your muscles are relaxed, combined with total bliss, you are carefree and generally completely happy. All major muscle groups feel similar to a very slight but perpetual orgasm.

And for me, don't know whether its the same for everyone, my head, face and eyes all feel really heavy.

Then again, the subjective nature of any drug makes them hard to describe, but this is my shot at describing an opiate.

I'd go for this:

That feeling when you just get out of a dead hot bath and all your muscles are relaxed, combined with total bliss, you are carefree and generally completely happy. All major muscle groups feel similar to a very slight but perpetual orgasm.

And for me, don't know whether its the same for everyone, my head, face and eyes all feel really heavy.

Then again, the subjective nature of any drug makes them hard to describe, but this is my shot at describing an opiate.

Thanks for trying! I think I've actually done hydrocodone before (or maybe it was oxycotin... either way, it was back in high school and I don't remember much) and I felt that heavy feeling in my head, face, and eyes and just took it for sleepiness. Which I love sleep, so that wasn't a bad thing...

I'm just really curious about opiates because people seem to really like them, but I don't know enough to try them yet. Plus, I'm hesitant to try them because of the fact that there are so many stories of people getting "hooked."

^^Yeah if you haven't had many experiences with opiates then just leave them alone...trust me. Unless you need them for some major pain issues they will suck you in..they get everyone. The only people who say they can just "chip" are those who haven't gotten all the way sucked in yet...it is always just a matter of time.

Body high of Heroin to me feels like as if you got a 1 hour massage in spa and you change back into your clothes and you walk outside and a nice cool breeze hits your body and just keep releasing huge sighs of utter peace with the world.....All you feel is this perfect acceptance of life not a single worry in the world what so ever, you feel real calm and relaxed like not many things can make you feel

Body high of Heroin to me feels like as if you got a 1 hour massage in spa and you change back into your clothes and you walk outside and a nice cool breeze hits your body and you do is just keep letting huge sighs out of your mouth.....All you feel is this perfect acceptance of life not a single worry in the world what so ever, you feel real calm and relaxed like not many things can make you feel

Nice description unbreakable :) I have never done H but I have done all sorts of morphine/hydrocodone/oxycodone/soma combos so I know the feeling.

Body high of Heroin to me feels like as if you got a 1 hour massage in spa and you change back into your clothes and you walk outside and a nice cool breeze hits your body and just keep releasing huge sighs of utter peace with the world.....All you feel is this perfect acceptance of life not a single worry in the world what so ever, you feel real calm and relaxed like not many things can make you feel

Seeing heroin described like this makes me wanna pick up a bag & try it. But I know what I could be looking at if I did it down the road.

Unbreakable wrote a great description, it should be put on the side of a heroin bag as a description of whats to come if you try it.

I agree. That is a great description and actually gives me an idea of what one would feel - I've never really been able to "picture" before reading that bit. Thanks, Unbreakable! (Still not sure that I would ever try it - same sentiments as TheLostBoys.)

Imo the oxycodone high is better and more euphoric. I only did H for a small while but it was china white powder. It made me noddy and carefree, but it seems oxy gave me more euphoria and a better body high. Who knows if my china was good though, anyways i know that opiate feeling and it is the most addicting out of any other drug i have tried by far.

Two questions. You guys both got high as hell from only snorting 1/2 of 1 bag ? Thats fucking impressive if you did, either that was some 90%+ pure FIRE or you guys are just ultra lightweights, lol. Also, what do you mean a comedown? I've been doing opiates for years and have never experienced a "comedown". You mean like a crash or what? were you just throwing up a lot?

I've done high oxy doses (80mg at a time)

It's like being wrapped in god's warmest blanket. If you have ever heard of the 'opiate glow' your whole body feels warm and comfy.

• Slightly or moderatly euphoric depending on how frequent of a user you are
  • Not a care in the world.
  • To put it in my own words, it's like temporarily reaching pure enlightenment

Don't opiates also sedate, or something, too, though?
Or is the euphoria just mellow?

I just feel like oxy just made me feel kinda tired when I tried it. And then gave me some of the worst stomach cramps I'd ever felt on coming down. I didn't get any of that euphoria or the "not a care in the world" thing either.

So I must have dosed too low or something to get any effects you're talking about, maybe?

Warm. Blissful. Apathy. Those are the three words that describe it.

Hell. Misery. More Hell. Those describe withdrawals. If you think weed or coke has withdrawals (not comedown) then you have another thing coming with opiates. Tread lightly.

Thanks for the advise... I've heard so much bad about withdrawals (and how they can happen easily) that I don't know if I'll ever actually have the courage or want to -really- try opiates.

But I can't stand weed and have never tried coke. I have had to deal with withdrawals from prescriptions (that I was given to by a doctor and took only as directed) before, but I'm sure they're nothing compared to opiate withdrawals. ><