• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Raw Heroin) - First time - "No greater feeling. Ever"

opiates you will be relaxed enough to sleep and might slip into a sleep-like paralyses and realize you were drifting, but otherwise probably just laying there a bit itchy and ornery and maybe a random twitch
it's been a while since i've done any of the shit though,
specially after one time when i got off work and wanted a hit so my bf booted me and, having done it all day, underestimated the dosage. i was gonna take my puppy upstairs to go potty but decided to sit until i knew the extent of the hit, and my arms got tingly more than what i had experienced with morphine, so i sat a bit longer, but when i finally stood up, i immediately fell straight like a board and 'felt' myself fall, but couldn't do shit to stop myself til i was down
so
long story short,
be.careful.
i think we all know somebody who has died from a drug or another,
so don't be that friend

thinks for the post man. i am on alot of oxy per pain doc, but i do abuse them(snort). there isnt really H in our town, and my friends tell me that what does come in is black tar. that is prob the main reason i haven't tried it yet. i don't boot(shoot up IV) so i would have to find it in the form u did. i am also afriad i would like it to much because i like oxy so much and am alray addicted to it. I prob should just stay aways but its intresting to hear about ppl's high on them.

I've never really done opiates (or what I think are opiates: heroin, oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc) so can you tell me anything more about the specific feelings you got from this? What about it made you feel incredible? It's okay if it's beyond explanation, but if you can share anymore details, I'd love to hear. And thanks for sharing what you have already!!

Imagine you just dropped a nice dosage of some opiates...it starts off with you waiting in anticipation, like damn wht if i dont get high!!! But then, gradually you start to get a gentle mood lift, like your whole body becomes lighter and you feel like your floating, Yo head then starts swimming(if thats word im looking for), and you just feel WARM and COZY and dont give a fuck about anything but this great feeling. You feel it in your body, just the morphine running through your veins and fucking each and every cell on your body untill they orgasm, then you gently come down, tired but not sleepy, just right. Then near the end, it tapers off to like a weed comedown like thing then you smoke some weed and go to sleep=D...yea its great

OH yea i forgot...NODDING is the best feeling in the world like when your peaking and you just close your eyes and have vivid dream like visions of the most beautiful and tranquil settings on earth *auditory hallucinations at this pont* and you wake up like damn i mustve fell asleep for a while, but you look at the clock and its been like 5 mins. amaZING

Hmm...definitely sounds interesting. Maybe one day, when I trust myself to control doses and stuff, I'll be brave enough to try an opiate. Not sure if I'd like the swimmy head feeling, though...but feeling calm and mellow is always nice.

Imagine you just dropped a nice dosage of some opiates...it starts off with you waiting in anticipation, like damn wht if i dont get high!!! But then, gradually you start to get a gentle mood lift, like your whole body becomes lighter and you feel like your floating, Yo head then starts swimming(if thats word im looking for), and you just feel WARM and COZY and dont give a fuck about anything but this great feeling. You feel it in your body, just the morphine running through your veins and fucking each and every cell on your body untill they orgasm, then you gently come down, tired but not sleepy, just right. Then near the end, it tapers off to like a weed comedown like thing then you smoke some weed and go to sleep=D...yea its great

OH yea i forgot...NODDING is the best feeling in the world like when your peaking and you just close your eyes and have vivid dream like visions of the most beautiful and tranquil settings on earth *auditory hallucinations at this pont* and you wake up like damn i mustve fell asleep for a while, but you look at the clock and its been like 5 mins. amaZING

i love this^^^...are u an iv user...the more im on here the more i want to try bootiing....i snort all my oxy but take anywhere from 200-300mg a day easily. do you think that i could save some oxy if i booted a cpl times. i get the roxis and i understand there not the easiest thing to boot...i can ask my doc at anytime for opana or d's..can u boot morphine sulfate? and if not what kind of morph do u get to boot???:\

Yeah, just be careful man. I'm in withdrawals as we speak, and they are a motherfucker. I also find that I get the crappiest sleep while on opiates...what gives?

Thanks for trying! I think I've actually done hydrocodone before (or maybe it was oxycotin... either way, it was back in high school and I don't remember much) and I felt that heavy feeling in my head, face, and eyes and just took it for sleepiness. Which I love sleep, so that wasn't a bad thing...

I'm just really curious about opiates because people seem to really like them, but I don't know enough to try them yet. Plus, I'm hesitant to try them because of the fact that there are so many stories of people getting "hooked."

if you have alot of self control try a safe dose once and you will be fine%)... if you dont feel like you could control it.... or u have trouble with substance abuse in the pass then yeah i would say dont try it. but it is the best drug ive ever tried, but very addictive if you are prone to getn addicted to things. it makes you do this alot:|

I first feel it in my feet and calves. It feels like the good feeling you get from stretching. Your breathing slows and this warm wave just washes up and over your body and your hair kind of stands up on end and then your balls itch a little bit. This itching goes to different parts of your body. Your eyes get heavy and every breath is more like a sigh. Its like angel kisses letting you know that everything will be alright. Everything tastes good, and I get thirsty for lightly sweetened lemonade or just plain old water. Your eyes go a little crossed and you just zone out feeling divinely. You are happy as a clam just scratching around. Its alot like after you orgasm and you have that like 40 seconds of bliss.

Other people become very annoying and you turn into a whiny bitch, cuz basically any distraction is tainting your perfect zen.

You'll feel great but getting off is impossible. Id love to try getting off and having my orgasm coincide with the dope hitting you... I think its near impssible, but it would be the greatest possible feeling.

That's a very nice description, gakattack! (I couldn't help but laugh a bit at the, "...and then your balls itch..." though. XD) So does the high make you want to "get off" but you just can't, or are you just one of those guys who's always thinking of sex so you relate everything to that? (I hope that doesn't sound condescending or anything! I'm just curious. ^^;;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, snooter! I've never had problems with drug addiction in the past, but I have dealt with other things that could possibly qualify as addiction, so I'll tread lightly if I ever trust myself to try. Maybe a good thing, if I do decided to give it a shot (pun not intended) is to only get enough for one dose or something?

When you first come up its a bit of an Aphrodisiac. I think you are feeling good, and relaxed... might as well buff one out. No, Im not really one to relate everything to sex, there are just certain drugs that trigger the randy. GHB is the worst, I only did it once but within 20 minutes I was seriously considering working one out in my friends computer room/nursery. Anyhow, you basically cannot get off. Try as you might, its basically impossible.

That is interesting!! It's just something I've never really heard of, so I'll have to keep that in mind. Do you have many friends who have done it, too? Do they report the same sort of things? If they do, is it both males and females who feel that effect? This is definitely some new and fascinating information.

yeah it just desensitizes you! for some reason im not very horny on it either....like it desensitizes you brian as wel( for instance i see a girl naked on tv it doesn't make me all that horny. i think if you had the chose between more opiates or sex you would choose more opiates. thats just me and what ive gathered from talking to other friends that use...for me it is the total opposite of an aphrodisiac. which is prob one of the things i like least about it.
you could get more than just a dose.... just dont keep using on a daily basis..... thats how u get addicted

Only when you come up, like when its first hitting you. It makes me horny for the first 15 minutes when im coming up intranasal. Its chemically close to orgasm.

i love this^^^...are u an iv user...the more im on here the more i want to try bootiing....i snort all my oxy but take anywhere from 200-300mg a day easily. do you think that i could save some oxy if i booted a cpl times. i get the roxis and i understand there not the easiest thing to boot...i can ask my doc at anytime for opana or d's..can u boot morphine sulfate? and if not what kind of morph do u get to boot???:\

No man i have never iv'd anything. Probably wont unless its medical like a vial of morphine or something that i KNOW is clean as a babys ass.

I get these effects from the only opiate i can easily get via prescription(codeine/promethazine), comes on alot faster than pills. Im no hardcore opiate user by any means but i do love them, if only i could get em more often.
Idk what to tell you about shooting pills i dont want to tell you the wrong thing and get ya fucked up but most of the time i see vials of shit it will say ... HCL with a fine powder at the bottom.
You should check out a thread on this^ to be safe tho, surely ther is one on here.
peace

That is interesting!! It's just something I've never really heard of, so I'll have to keep that in mind. Do you have many friends who have done it, too? Do they report the same sort of things? If they do, is it both males and females who feel that effect? This is definitely some new and fascinating information.

Idk they completly take away my sex drive. Limp as a noodle down there, but if your boyfriend is on them and yall fuck...He will last a long fucking time

Interesting report! Keep us updated on your H use/lack thereof. You have more willpower than most...I know my ass would end up fiending daily for it, which is why I just say no. :D

I dont fuck with the IV, but as far as insufflation goes, I love the brown. just wish i could find it easier but here in dallas i guess im not associating with the right people.......

ive always wanted to try china white tho

withdrawals SUCK tho, gotta spend all day immersed in warm bathtub water sipping on immodium, thats no fun :(

Im going to have to agree on this part. I got 45 awesome stamps a few weeks ago and before I knew it my legs were all fucked up from multiple injections and my nose was raw as hell. 10-12 day binge total. Then, I ran out... This was by far the worst withdraws I have yet had. I had to work through it, got the dry heaves twice, then later that night weird assed burning sensations all over my body, like sandpaper on my sweat-frosted back. I kept telling myself if I laid completely still the monster couldn't find me. 3 days of that shit and the rest was a breeze. Good way to start a diet though.

I thought life was going to be hell but then I got a fat soma hookup which really was interesting, made me social. Hung out with a lot of new people etc.