• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Injecting Suboxone Films

Ah that's better.. I just was wondering if anyone else has experienced or heard if this happening: a friend of mine woke up one morning and couldn't breath hr went to the hospital and come to find out he had blood clots on his lungs from injecting subs he is now on blood thinners and will be for the rest of his life guess it was quite bad.. I've been injecting subs for almost 5 yeRs now and thus far have no complications when I heard this I was quite nervous also my Dr told me that if you injectable strip you can go into instant cardiac arrest I get chest pains when I inject the strip sometimes and it worry me I've always had the pills until recently idk if this is nation wide but in my they aren't going to make pills anymore only strip and I get nervous especially since it's sticky unlike the pill but I figure it has a lot less filler and chalk wch I s obvs no good for you.. Any insight or opinions would be greatly appreciated thanks and have a great day all! :)

Ah that's better.. I just was wondering if anyone else has experienced or heard if this happening: a friend of mine woke up one morning and couldn't breath hr went to the hospital and come to find out he had blood clots on his lungs from injecting subs he is now on blood thinners and will be for the rest of his life guess it was quite bad.. I've been injecting subs for almost 5 yeRs now and thus far have no complications when I heard this I was quite nervous also my Dr told me that if you injectable strip you can go into instant cardiac arrest I get chest pains when I inject the strip sometimes and it worry me I've always had the pills until recently idk if this is nation wide but in my they aren't going to make pills anymore only strip and I get nervous especially since it's sticky unlike the pill but I figure it has a lot less filler and chalk wch I s obvs no good for you.. Any insight or opinions would be greatly appreciated thanks and have a great day all! :)

I don't believe I have ever heard of this specifically from the Suboxone films before, but I wouldn't be surprised. I'm glad I always use a micron filter when it comes to the films.

I'm sorry to hear about the outcome of your friend.

Yeah, that is why micron filtering is so incredibly important. Not doing so can lead to problems like this.

Its not smart but if your going to do it like swiy then try using <91% iso. This is swiys first post so the full and quick methos will be posted soon. Working on a complete extract of bupe asap. Finishing up trials today.

Bupe is 8-10X more powerful then OC so then 4mg would equivalent to a 32mg no matter which way you cut it XD...Only speaking from fact and exp tho

I read some posts about micron filtering buy still don't quite get it and where do you buy these? I've always used a cig filter or cotton and probably have health problems who knows I don't have any symptoms but as for me saying I don't have any complications I guess was the wrong thing to say since I haven't seen a Dr.

I read some posts about micron filtering buy still don't quite get it and where do you buy these? I've always used a cig filter or cotton and probably have health problems who knows I don't have any symptoms but as for me saying I don't have any complications I guess was the wrong thing to say since I haven't seen a Dr.

You can buy them online. They are more commonly sold under the name "syringe filters". Whatman is a great brand. The 0.2 µm sized filters are what most people use.

I've never seen so many "DISCLAIMER: I state the obvious" so much in 1 thread, Lordy, what do you people think this place is?

New here cant find proper thread to post this topic (Iv suboxone film strips)

Okay I have seen many different answers and they are both good and bad. Seems like some people do this (iv suboxone strips) and have no ill effects and others get some terrible effects. Also I am hearing that 1-2mg is fine for injecting bupe. However I have injected both the orange tablets and the white subutex tablets. I have done as much as 6 mg 3/4 of a white pill before in on single injection and seems to work fine. I have also injected ~2mg of the orange tablets with naloxone in them, with no ill effects besides the fact i was injecting an orange liquid in me, which mentally messed with me a little bit. I have been only able to obtain the strips off the streets now and I really want to try injecting this, b/c of my needle fetish. This is not a sufficient reason but its my body and i will do w/e i want to it.

In my experience, it is possible. The strips dissolve in water with a little stirring/rubbing around. But, if i had been aware of the health effects that some people experience from it beforehand i probably wouldn't have. It is seen as highly unsafe practice.

The inactive ingredients are polyethylene oxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maltitol, acesulfame potassium, flavoring, citric acid, sodium citrate, FD&C yellow #6, and white ink.

I'm not sure about the objective safety of injecting those substances but i have seen some horror stories.

Please use micron filters if you're going to do that.

6mg is way too large of a dosage IMO.

Keep in mind that dosages <2mg will have the active metabolite, norbuprenorphine (which is a full agonist), saturating your receptors. However, when going above 2mg, buprenorphine then takes over and kicks the norbuprenorphine off. I completely agree that 6mg is pointlessly high dosage.

Norbuprenorphine is much more euphoric and gives better effects than buprenorphine, as buprenorphine is only a partial agonist. Try keeping your dosages low.

And yes, please use micron filters if you are dead set on IVing the film. IVing the pills is another story and really should not be done what so ever.

I just did this about 15 min ago and went smoothly. I didn't have a micron filter available and don't even know where to get the proper tools for doing this safelyso as far as that goes if anyone has some information on how i can get proper tools please email me, I don't like using this ROA but b/c of my fetish i suppose and the lack of ill experiences yet; i still do this unsafely however I don't recommend being as foolish as me. Anyhow I only used 1/4 of an 8mg film strip. Must say i was quite surprised that this actually dissolved smoothly in the water i thought for sure it would get up, and as far as the color after i filtered (im foolish yes, i used a plain cotton) it was a cloudy white...most likly white b/c of the subutex residue left on my spoon was mixed in. After filter 3 times i decided to push it. I only did about 10cc out of 60 or 70cc, waited about 20 seconds then i pushed the rest seeing as the first 10cc went in smooth. Ive been injecting bupe for quite sometime today was the first time i tried the film strips so i can finally say that i have succesfully injected the orange/white tablets and the film strips now. Still my favorite is the smaller round subutex. Also i do not ever use a flame or any heat source for that matter when injecting bupe. I use cold water (50 degress or so) infact its so cold i can feel it when i inject it quite an unusual feeling to be frank but it warms up fast no worries.

I have tried this several times actually. While kicking dope it gave me a reason to bring my works back out :p I would take a 8/2 strip and break it into 8, 1mg doses. I would put the subby square into the spoon and put around 60units of water in it and mix it with my plunger. No need to cook.

I would cotton filter the liquid about 3 times just for good measure. The reason I used 1mg squares is because I heard somewhere (honestly forget where) that with IV suboxone "less is better" something about the bupe turns to norbuprenophine. (Can someone please confirm this is best method?)

But when I would inject I would get somewhat of a delayed rush that was very subtle. And I know for many people 1mg of subonxone isn't going to do shit lol, but I would do several shots, looking back on it I think it may have been a manic thing but I did end up getting through it :)

I just did this about 15 min ago and went smoothly. I didn't have a micron filter available and don't even know where to get the proper tools for doing this safelyso as far as that goes if anyone has some information on how i can get proper tools please email me, I don't like using this ROA but b/c of my fetish i suppose and the lack of ill experiences yet; i still do this unsafely however I don't recommend being as foolish as me. Anyhow I only used 1/4 of an 8mg film strip. Must say i was quite surprised that this actually dissolved smoothly in the water i thought for sure it would get up, and as far as the color after i filtered (im foolish yes, i used a plain cotton) it was a cloudy white...most likly white b/c of the subutex residue left on my spoon was mixed in. After filter 3 times i decided to push it. I only did about 10cc out of 60 or 70cc, waited about 20 seconds then i pushed the rest seeing as the first 10cc went in smooth. Ive been injecting bupe for quite sometime today was the first time i tried the film strips so i can finally say that i have succesfully injected the orange/white tablets and the film strips now. Still my favorite is the smaller round subutex. Also i do not ever use a flame or any heat source for that matter when injecting bupe. I use cold water (50 degress or so) infact its so cold i can feel it when i inject it quite an unusual feeling to be frank but it warms up fast no worries.

You can purchase micron filters online very easily.. they are commonly sold as "syringe filters"

Injecting the film without them is really bad for you.

Here is a tutorial on using micron filters that can be applied to the film: Micron Filtering Megathread

You can purchase micron filters online very easily.. they are commonly sold as "syringe filters"

Injecting the film without them is really bad for you.

Here is a tutorial on using micron filters that can be applied to the film: Micron Filtering Megathread

Thanks this was actually a very informative tutorial. I recommend anyone who chooses the IV ROA should read this first.