• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Injecting Suboxone Films

Just put it under ur tounge bro, that "rush" you feel is in ur head! *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowledge is power. The more you educate yourself about suboxone the better off you will be.
Also,we do not in anyway condone or recommend IV drug use of any kind. However,in the name of Harm Reduction,check out some of the mega threads on the dangers,techniques and complications that come with IV drug use.
Try plugging. I am an ex-IV addict and I must say,plugging definitely helped me get off the drugs I was IVing much easier than without.

Here are a few links to help you out:
(HR) Injection Complications FAQ and Mega Thread
Injection; IV Complications and Information MEGATHREAD and FAQ II - show me the blood
Injection; IV Complications and Info MEGATHREAD & FAQ III vs I Want Blood

this link will take you to several Suboxone threads:
(bupe) Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v13.0

Be safe and stay safe...............................skillz <3

Just put it under ur tounge bro, that "rush" you feel is in ur head! Grow up

Please refrain from derogatory comments such as "grow up". This is a HARM REDUCTION web site and we are here to provide information as a site and support as a community. We do not condone placing judgements on other members,or downplaying someone's post. We call it PLUR: Peace,Love,Understanding,Respect.

The more you give the more you will get!<3

Much peace and love.............................skillz =D

Just put it under ur tounge bro, that "rush" you feel is in ur head! *snip*

Clearly you didn't read all of what I wrote, and I'm not a bro and it wasn't all in my head. That "rush" I was describing was anything but pleasant. You would have gotten that if you continued to read.

If you even are an IV drug user you would know that when you shoot enough of something you get a rush. I have never shot anything besides dope and coke before and was describing the negative effects and how I felt like I was about to OD, the feeling I felt was something I had only experienced once and that was when I did too much dope.

I also stated that I was taking the films for a week sublingually but like all of these other fine folks, I am an IV drug user and prefer that ROA, but now I know for subs it's not for me.

And like everyone else said why are you on this thread in the first place? If you are not an IV drug user I pray that you never become one, I wish I could still criticize, but at 23 now 24 I went to a place where it's hard to return from. So please don't criticize, we are only trying to help one another out because obviously these are not questions we can run to our doctor to answer.

That's very true my fellow 24 year old. IV drug use is like a ghost-it fucking haunts you.

Consider yourself lucky that you don't like IV suboxone, it'll give you a break at least from poking your veins with syringes. IMO rectal administration has a similar inset and a longer duration, and prefer it way more than IV bupe. I have to say, that I'm shocked you got so high though.. Or we're you just feeling really sick and nauseous mostly (it sounds a little similar to when I've done dirty hits in the past)

That's very true my fellow 24 year old. IV drug use is like a ghost-it fucking haunts you.

Consider yourself lucky that you don't like IV suboxone, it'll give you a break at least from poking your veins with syringes. IMO rectal administration has a similar inset and a longer duration, and prefer it way more than IV bupe. I have to say, that I'm shocked you got so high though.. Or we're you just feeling really sick and nauseous mostly (it sounds a little similar to when I've done dirty hits in the past)
That's so true. Every day of my life I am reminded in some way..

To the bloke with the tip stuck in his arm somewhere....depending on depth and location, I would just watch it for poss. infection & skip the ER visit for now, If it is just in the muscle, scar tissue will form around it quickly & it will either fester to the surface like a splinter or gather more scar tissue & just BE there forever without causing a problem.
Just watch to see if there is any redness (excessive) or heat or if it starts to hurt. Otherwise just leave it alone. I think the verdict is that you will live. If it had broke off in the vein you would already be dead by now of an embolis to the heart. possibly...Im NOT A Doctor...Thats just my opinion....BUT i would go to ER as soon as it got red or sore or started festering.

My sister is an accurepunctursist, and i asked her, and she "Go to ER", immediately, she said ifn one of her tips came off into someone, she would be at ER ASAP!!!....But that could be for libel reasons...

I agree with you Znegative it does haunt me everyday and the scars are a rinder as well. I sadly am reminded whenever I look at my arms, I no longer see little scars when I got scraped up as a little kid but scars of the harm I have done to my body from the drug use.

As for my experience, I too have no idea why that happened since I was sublingually taking 8mg daily for 10 days and then shot 2mg. I would hate to use the word high to describe what happened because "high" to me is a pleasant term. I did not feel sick, I was not nauseous, just a extremely high body temp, trouble breathing(it felt like a ton of bricks on my chest), shaking, couldn't stand, racing pulse, pounding heart, which all lasted for ten minutes. What followed was extremely blood shot eyes, I looked like the devil spawn. Eye drops did not releave the redness, only time. Also I continued to have a severe pain in my chest which lasted about 4 hours. I did not sleep last night.

Since I am so smart!(sarcasm) I repeated this process with 1mg of the films and did not experience any of the symptoms I listed above. Possibly 2mg was too much for me, I have no idea. I am just glad there wasn't a repeat of last night. And believe me, I know, why did I have to test the waters again? The answer is because I suffer from the disease of addiction, so please I do not need to be told that I was stupid for trying it again since the first time was a terrible experience.

If you're going to do it without micron filters, then don't bother with cutting the strips into small pieces, etc.

Do this:
Cut the strip into the desired mg amount
place it inside an upside down water bottle cap
add maybe 1/2cc of water
Mix it around with end of plunger, it dissolves almost instantly
Suck it up through a piece of cotton. Not better than a micron filter, but better than nothing.

Sorry, but reading the amount of work your going through isn't really needed. The things dissolve so quickly. You don't need to break them up at all. From experience I know :)

Anyway, invest in micron filters if your going to shoot things like strips/pills/etc.

Yo.

IDK why I wrote "MMMMM"///probably fucked up. But IVing pills and subs is SO bad I don't even know how to stress it.

Theres plastic shit that hardens your veins and little bits of particles you can't filter with a regular cotton filter. Sure you can micron filter but even that causes collapsed veins eventually. I suggest you do it rectally.

I do. Sure it isn't the most pleasent thing in the world. I usually have my espresso, go ot the bathroom, shower and then lay on my stomach and plug it.

Theres no rush IVing. It IS in your head. Trust me...I've done it all man. No one heres trolling you just trying to help.

Tried last night for first time. Waited a day from my standard 20mg dose, mixed up 2 mg in 80 cc of water, let it dissolve 5 minutes, used the plunger to mix, a tiny piece of cig filter to suck through and blasted away. Gotta say, was a nice feeling. Not great enough to make me wanna shoot every dose though. By the way, no probs with my veins. Used my bassilic, no hardening at all.

I made a report about a year ago statying what happend whne I banged em and saying how I got super vertigo and sick. Anway..Ive shoti t after that and was just fine. I'd NEVER shoot more than 2mg though...never. That's just too much. As everyone said though..you should micron filter. And I stopped shooting em and just plug it. Alot safer. ALOT. And you get a rush and your totally "well" in about 5 minutes TOPS.

First of all this is my first time on here.... I dont want to waste anyones time but ive been iving the films on and off for a year i am not having some kind of heart issues not sure if its just my body or the drugs so i am going to the doc in a few days anything i should or shouldnt say? I dont want to be marked for life over this please help thank you. Also i dont really know where to post please forgive me. Take care bl family :)

I shot up 2mg of suboxone film tonight for the first time and I would suggest to NEVER do it. The second I untied a rush of heat went over my entire body, I had a very hard time breathing, my face turned beat red and my heart was racing and pounding so hard. It felt like I was about to fall out. I was shaking and I couldn't stand. All of these symptoms lasted for about 10 minutes but it felt like an hour. I was about to call my mom to come over I was that scared I was going to fall out.
After these symptoms went away my eyes were really itchy, I looked in the mirror and found that my eyes were beat red, I looked evil, I have never seen my eyes that red. No matter how many times I put eye drops in this did not go away for 2-2 1/2 hours. It has been 4 hours since shooting up and I still have a severe pain in my chest especially where my heart is.

I havent touched dope for a week and a half and have been taking 8mg of subs since then. I have been off subs since sept 2011 and when I took them again in march 2012 I did not get that high I got when I first went on them. I have no idea why I had such a bad reaction to shooting the films when no one else seemed to feel this way. Perhaps I did too much, I just thought since I was taking 8mg for 10 days that shooting 2mg like everyone suggested would be ok, apparently I was wrong.

So I suggest not shooting this for you don't know how your body will react, and like others have said we have no idea the long term damage but feeling the short term, I can't imagine it to be good.

Has these symptoms happened to anyone else???

I did .5 mg and had the exact reaction. Fuxking worse day ever. I have been on sus for a few days takin 4mg a day and decided to do .5mg in a shot and filtered 6 or 7 times... My reaction was fucking horrible

Immediatly after taking off my arm strap I felt The worst rush of my life!!!!! I swore I was about to die!
Felt hot
Sweating
Heart racing
Feeling like I was going to pass out
Feeling horror lol
Couldn't breathe
Chest pain/chest tightness
Headache
Pressure in my head
Facial swelling

And now 9 hours later my chest still feels tight and hurts and my head is killing me and I'm still having breathing difficulties...Also my face and eyes ate still swollen I'm guessing an allergic reaction, I do not get this reaction sublingually

Fuck I think beig an addict had led me to do some very stupid things but shooting a suboxone film was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done to get high fml

I am def going to stay clean for a while, I have scared the shot out of myself to where I want to give my body a rest...

I really suggest no one do this ypu might be okay or might end up like we did.

Last edited:
let me just make things clear for all the non-believers that we have running rampant. The Naloxone is INERT. It does NOTHING, even if injected. The bupe outcompetes the recepters and it's like the naloxone is not even present ]

... That is EXACTLY what's happening .. Naloxones binding affinity is good but not good enough to out compete bupe's retardedly high one!

You only run into problems doing this with the naloxone when ur SWITCHiNG from a ful agonist (when physically dependent, transitioning to suboxone from a habit) cuz naloxone WILL out compete that and rip it right the fuck off ur receptor, painfully. Ouch. I think that's why people say that. Or they're just wrong or something really fucked I'm not even considering is going on ...
The bupe itself will hurt u switching tho obviously as its not as active at the receptor site as ur full agonist it rips off /replaces was soooo owch again.

Sounds to me like cotton fever ! Why would you fuckin filter it wat 5-6 times ??

Sounds to me like cotton fever ! Why would you fuckin filter it wat 5-6 times ??
cotton fever is completely different that what I felt.

I didn't use the same Cotton and two I didn't get Cotten fever!!!!, I have had that Twice....Three you need to filter suboxone films really well if you dont use a micron filter and it was more like 3-4 times i exaggerated but if you dont filter well enough it will fuxk you up.... this reaction has happened to a lot of people it's just some people react different and why do you feel the need to talk to me like I'm fucking retarded? I know what I did was stupid but I wanted to write my experience for someone else to read.

I felt some anaphylactic reaction from shooting, it was pretty intense the rush was ridiculous I was do hot and my heart was so fast and I could feel it, but it was not pleasant a rush I would want to experience again only because of the intense feeling of terror I got... ..I did read of other people having this happen to...

Last edited:
Kay I figured it out, I have an allergy to the naloxone because subtext disnt cause the swelling only suboxone does.... So I guess IV made the allergy more pronounced.