• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Injecting Suboxone Films

I've never had any problems...I hear people say they don't have probs then peeps say it ruined their veins...I don't do much at a time(1/8th of strip or less) and it comes out crystal clear(I always use 6ml of water). Feel better doing these than I would the pills with all the binders in those, only thing, I do wish I had a micron filter. The member Caption Heroin did it for years and do not think he experience any problems. Wouldn't bother with it though unless you are trying to save up a stash,never know when a damn Sub doc is gonna decide it's time for you to get off of something that is considered Opiate Replacement Therapy, hate those fuckers. I have never expericend any problems doing this way though, but seems to differ from person to person...wonder if it has to do with people doing half of strips at a time and filtering once and using dull needles that ruins thier veins....

I've never heads of this. I know it of people are starting to get the gummys now around here but that's Bc of the pharmacy they go compounding on site. So idk. And everyone rants and raves about them. But I've never heard of what you're on...us it bupe or something else?

Hey Loving Recovery,

zubsolv is just another form of buprenorphine and naloxone. But it lower mg dosages because it is claimed to have a higher BA, and absorbs a lot more efficient the the N8 strips or Tabs. They have a 5.7 little white pill, that taste like mint.

There is a studie and graph, that people preferred the taste over the strips or tabs. Also most claim it to be more superior, but I had it first and I switched to the strips.

zubsolv is easier to abuse, because you can snort, also it claims better bio availability. Idk personally I switched to the N8 strips, I found myself sniffing them too much and over doing it, plus they didnt hold me as long as my strips.

ZubSolv may work quicker, but with the N8 strips I belive personally they last longer.

I've never had any problems...I hear people say they don't have probs then peeps say it ruined their veins...I don't do much at a time(1/8th of strip or less) and it comes out crystal clear(I always use 6ml of water). Feel better doing these than I would the pills with all the binders in those, only thing, I do wish I had a micron filter. The member Caption Heroin did it for years and do not think he experience any problems. Wouldn't bother with it though unless you are trying to save up a stash,never know when a damn Sub doc is gonna decide it's time for you to get off of something that is considered Opiate Replacement Therapy, hate those fuckers. I have never expericend any problems doing this way though, but seems to differ from person to person...wonder if it has to do with people doing half of strips at a time and filtering once and using dull needles that ruins thier veins....

*You can inject suboxone N8 strips or the N8 tabs*

~But it is "Highly recommended" that you obtain micron filters first~

◆I do not condone injecting and/or abusing suboxone, but there is a very good technique to help raise BA with the N8 strips or Tabs. Follow the steps below, and please post back results, this following methos is THE BEST way to take Suboxone◆

Step1: Get a cooker, spoon, etc. I personally use a little 1/2 tsp.

Step2: Put desired amount of Suboxone in the spoon. Also remember with buprenorphine less is more. So start with a 2mg piece, and you will be amazed by the improvement of the following method.

Step3: Get highest proof (drinking) alcohol you can find. I usually use Absolute Vodka works great. But what you got is what you got. Just make sure its at least 40% 80proof.

Step4: Get a clean and sterile syringe. I currently am using a 31 guage half cc long tip insulin syringes.
(My fathers a diabetic)

Step5: Draw up about 30cc for 2mg, maybe a lil more. Squirt it into the spoon with the suboxone in it, let it set for about 1-2minutes.

Step6: Get a tooth pick, and stir vigorously without spilling of course. Pause wait like 20-30 seconds get a new tooth pick stir again, and agin untill mixed very well with the alcohol.

Step7: Go to a mirror flip your tongue back and dump that amazing suboxone solution under your tongue, then close your mouth position it under your tongue and hold for any where from 30-60mins

***TRY THIS TECHNIQUE, IT IS THE BEST WAY TO TAKE YOUR SUBOXONE, AND WILL HELP YOU CUT BACK SO YOU HAVE A FEW EXTRAS JUST INCASE YOU EVER NEED THEM***

IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THIS METHOD, TRY TO IMMIEDITALY, AS YOU WILL WITNESS, AND FEEL THE RESULTS

IM OUTTTTT

Yeah alcohol will up the BA of sublingual bupe. Your method probably maximizes the method but I dose just in the morning as I'm getting ready for work. So I just put the strips under my tounge with a few drops of vodka.

Yeah hey,
try to take your time.
Maybe get up just like 15mins earlier.
Just to get the best, and maximum results.
But your way will still do the trick on the run
like you said.
Best of luck t o everyone
Im out,
to go smoke more kushie, I have some
of the worlds most potent marijuana
right now and its amazing m~mm~mm lol

PEACE♡

feeling funny

That's definately Precipitated withdrawal. Due to the short amout of time between having dope then shooting up the Sub, the Buprenorphine may have caused the PW, one it's own or in unison with the Naloxone

So i just shot a half of 8mg film for the first time, my last dose of dope was yesterday around 6pm shot one bag, took half a sub this morn about 7am orally under tounge..why am i feeling so sick like now? Did I take too soon was hoping to get some kind of rush=buzz i jusy feel dizzy. It was hard to pull the dissolved sub through cotton so i mixed as best i could drew up with no filter, how dangerous is that? Is it going to form back together inside me clog a vein? I am such an idiot, i just wanted to get high. Any suggestions on how to get the max buz from shooting strips? Its really the needle thats the most addicting part of this whole ordeal. Id shoot robotussin if i could. Disgusting i know, but hey I'm sure im not alone. Any advice is appreciated no bashing please.

So i just shot a half of 8mg film for the first time, my last dose of dope was yesterday around 6pm shot one bag, took half a sub this morn about 7am orally under tounge..why am i feeling so sick like now? Did I take too soon was hoping to get some kind of rush=buzz i jusy feel dizzy. It was hard to pull the dissolved sub through cotton so i mixed as best i could drew up with no filter, how dangerous is that? Is it going to form back together inside me clog a vein? I am such an idiot, i just wanted to get high. Any suggestions on how to get the max buz from shooting strips? Its really the needle thats the most addicting part of this whole ordeal. Id shoot robotussin if i could. Disgusting i know, but hey I'm sure im not alone. Any advice is appreciated no bashing please.

**LISTEN**

Your doing this IVing all wrong very wrong, which can be destructive to your health quick.

°•◇◆First disclaimer try to obtain micron filters, and or wheel filters when injecting suboxone, almost a must.
°•◇◆If can not obtain micron, and or wheel filters, get the most sterile cotton and ball up like 3 or 4 filters like pea sized. Use disinfectant on hands and let dry before making pea sized cotton ball for maximum sterile.

But honestly IVing subs is the worst way to go try my method once its THE BEST way to take, abuse, use, suboxone, IVing is a waste ill get into that later.

Step1. Obtain highest proof alcohol you can find ( I personally use Absolute Vodka)

Step2.cut or crush desired amount of Suboxone.

Step3.put in cooker, spoon, cap, etc.,(I personally use a 1/2 tsp

Step4. Obtain a sterile syringe and for every 2mg draw up 30 cc maybe a lil more.

Step5. Always remember with buprenorphine less is more, start about 2-4mgs when using alcohol method.

Step6. Let mixture sit for a 1-2mins then stir vigorously without spilling any obviously :)

Step7. Dump all that amazing suboxone solution under your tongue, it may burn a little. ..

Next for IVing which I belive is stupid and the above method is a wayyyyyy better, effective method, THE BEST HANDS DOWN...

But urghhh for all you with the needle fixation / ritual/addiction, ive been there so im not judging just giving yall the heads up , try to get off it but

This following method is for iVin suboxone without micron or wheel filters, just sterile cotton.

1.Get 3 spoons, 1 cup of if possible sterile water.Also sterile cotton source.

1. You dont want to exceed 2mg dosage
2. You put the 2mg piece of strip, or powder in the first spoon.
3. Next get sterile syringe.
4.My needle pref. I used to use is 31 guage half cc long tip insulin syringes.
5.Draw up about 30-35cc of sterile water, squirt the 2mg strip or powder, let sit for 1minute, then stir with needle plunger.
6.You want to stir untill its all pretty much mixed well.
7.Throw one of your sterile cotton balls, you made earlier. Draw up the liquid. Immediately get rid of that first spoon, which would leave you with 2 spoons.
8.Then draw up water to clean and rinse the rig, do this about twice.
9.Next throw another sterile cotton in the second spoon containing the suboxone solution. )
10.Draw up again, squirt in last fresh needle.
11.Clean only one more spoon, or just grab a clean one.
12.Throw another sterile cotton in that spoon, g ou can draw it up and usually blasy away then.

BUT BUT IM TELLING YOU OF YOUR GOIMG TO IV SUBOXONE GEY MICRON FILTERS.

ALL PILLS, AND FILMS HAVE INACTIVE INGREDEINTS THAT YOU DONT WANT IN YOUR VEINS, BE STERILE AND GET MICRON OR WHEEL FILTERS.

Im NO^TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PREACHIN OR BITCHIN OR CUTTIN YOU DOWN

IM HERE TO HELP, AND That IS WHAT I WILL DO

peace, and love

what am i doing wrong

That's definately Precipitated withdrawal. Due to the short amout of time between having dope then shooting up the Sub, the Buprenorphine may have caused the PW, one it's own or in unison with the Naloxone
**LISTEN**

Your doing this IVing all wrong very wrong, which can be destructive to your health quick.

°•◇◆First disclaimer try to obtain micron filters, and or wheel filters when injecting suboxone, almost a must.
°•◇◆If can not obtain micron, and or wheel filters, get the most sterile cotton and ball up like 3 or 4 filters like pea sized. Use disinfectant on hands and let dry before making pea sized cotton ball for maximum sterile.

But honestly IVing subs is the worst way to go try my method once its THE BEST way to take, abuse, use, suboxone, IVing is a waste ill get into that later.

Step1. Obtain highest proof alcohol you can find ( I personally use Absolute Vodka)

Step2.cut or crush desired amount of Suboxone.

Step3.put in cooker, spoon, cap, etc.,(I personally use a 1/2 tsp

Step4. Obtain a sterile syringe and for every 2mg draw up 30 cc maybe a lil more.

Step5. Always remember with buprenorphine less is more, start about 2-4mgs when using alcohol method.

Step6. Let mixture sit for a 1-2mins then stir vigorously without spilling any obviously :)

Step7. Dump all that amazing suboxone solution under your tongue, it may burn a little. ..

Next for IVing which I belive is stupid and the above method is a wayyyyyy better, effective method, THE BEST HANDS DOWN...

But urghhh for all you with the needle fixation / ritual/addiction, ive been there so im not judging just giving yall the heads up , try to get off it but

This following method is for iVin suboxone without micron or wheel filters, just sterile cotton.

1.Get 3 spoons, 1 cup of if possible sterile water.Also sterile cotton source.

1. You dont want to exceed 2mg dosage
2. You put the 2mg piece of strip, or powder in the first spoon.
3. Next get sterile syringe.
4.My needle pref. I used to use is 31 guage half cc long tip insulin syringes.
5.Draw up about 30-35cc of sterile water, squirt the 2mg strip or powder, let sit for 1minute, then stir with needle plunger.
6.You want to stir untill its all pretty much mixed well.
7.Throw one of your sterile cotton balls, you made earlier. Draw up the liquid. Immediately get rid of that first spoon, which would leave you with 2 spoons.
8.Then draw up water to clean and rinse the rig, do this about twice.
9.Next throw another sterile cotton in the second spoon containing the suboxone solution. )
10.Draw up again, squirt in last fresh needle.
11.Clean only one more spoon, or just grab a clean one.
12.Throw another sterile cotton in that spoon, g ou can draw it up and usually blasy away then.

BUT BUT IM TELLING YOU OF YOUR GOIMG TO IV SUBOXONE GEY MICRON FILTERS.

ALL PILLS, AND FILMS HAVE INACTIVE INGREDEINTS THAT YOU DONT WANT IN YOUR VEINS, BE STERILE AND GET MICRON OR WHEEL FILTERS.

Im NO^TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PREACHIN OR BITCHIN OR CUTTIN YOU DOWN

IM HERE TO HELP, AND That IS WHAT I WILL DO

peace, and love

I cannot draw up throughthe cotton what am i doingwrong

I'm in your boat, been on bupe maintenance now for about a year and a half, and I still catch a kickass buzz from banging mine, but, way back ago I switched to zubsolv (when it literally came out on the market) and boy oh boy was that the best idea I ever had. It hits harder, it hits quicker, and best of all? The solution is crystal clear! Unlike suboxone, zubsolv doesn't have cornstarch which dissolves, leaving you with a much cleaner shot.

I have seen research showing people getting cataracts from iv subs. So watch out!

I'm in your boat, been on bupe maintenance now for about a year and a half, and I still catch a kickass buzz from banging mine, but, way back ago I switched to zubsolv (when it literally came out on the market) and boy oh boy was that the best idea I ever had. It hits harder, it hits quicker, and best of all? The solution is crystal clear! Unlike suboxone, zubsolv doesn't have cornstarch which dissolves, leaving you with a much cleaner shot.

I have seen research showing people getting cataracts from iv subs. So watch out!

Yeah I feel you all the way, when I first got on suboxone like 8months ago they first put me on zubsolv and hell yeah I snorted it I was to scared to shoot cuz the menthol lol, but I wanted to badly, but I just found myself sniffing a ridiculous amount, and was like this is not helping me I might as well go do what I really want and shoot some H :) but I switched back to the subs and have been fine so its all good.

But I totally feel you on that zubsolv tip shit is way more potent and kicks in way faster and tou can abuse the hell out of it ......

thus why I got off :)

Peace everyone,
Im out

i have a question what is a micron filter if thats how you spell it lol and why would you need one i just did a zubsolv and i used a cotton it didnt burn and i only did 1/4 of the pill i usually do two to three bags of heroin a day and a quarter of a zubsolv worked really well for me

i have a question what is a micron filter if thats how you spell it lol and why would you need one i just did a zubsolv and i used a cotton it didnt burn and i only did 1/4 of the pill i usually do two to three bags of heroin a day and a quarter of a zubsolv worked really well for me
Really dude? You need one to filter out small particles. E.g. bacteria won't fit through the 200nm filters.

Hey Everyone, I seriously need some answers because I'm extremely worried. I have been doing the suboxone strips IV for maybe 1 month now, and 3 days ago my veins in my center arm (I believe called basillic vein) has hardened on both arms! I'm so worried and I've read every single page on this site and saw some people having the same problem. I just want to know if the veins become normal again. Please! Someone help. ?

Hey everyone, I seriously need some answers because I'm extremely worried. I have been doing the suboxone strips IV for maybe 1 month now, and 3 days ago my veins in my center arm (I believe called basillic vein) has hardened on both arms! I'm so worried and I've read every single page on this site and saw some people having the same problem. I just want to know if the veins become normal again. Please! Someone help. ?

Iirc once your veins are shot, they're shot (sorry). Stop booting bupe.

I saw a chick in hospital recently, who needed surgery. Could the anaesthetists even find a vein for iv access?? She'd confessed to shooting her sub strips, the drs needed an ultrasound machine & located two useable veins,- one neck, one foot.

The rest were stuffed.

Rtp

Ive been shooting suboxone strips for over a year. I just add 40ccs water to a half and let it sit til it starts to break up and then stir and suck it right up I know lots of ppl that do this some filter it and some don't. I used to filter mine but It feels like your getting twice as much not filtering so I don't anymore.

Ive been shooting suboxone for over a year and it has hardened all my veins some are even flat. And once a vein has gotten that way none of mine have returned to there normal state. I have to shoot in my stomach and legs my knees have been the best place. but from my experience subs have ruined my veins far worse than any other dope. before suboxone I shot mostly pills but pretty much anything I could get and my veins always healed I never even had them callous like they do now.

Buprenorphine isn't active orally but what is actually happening? Apparently norbuprenorphine (a full agonist) is a big part of it's activity.