• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

^ similar to the above
I went to court today with my friend because he was being being arraigned for a burglary charge.
My friend takes a fat shot of dark about twenty minutes before we walk in. We both sit in the back row, and I leave to go to the bathroom for quite a bit of time. As I'm walking back in the courtroom I glance to my friend who is nodding out like a dumbass and at about the same time I see the bailiff with a nasty grin on his face, walk over to my friend, grab his ARM, and take him through the back room, never to return. Turns out the bailiff makes him take a drug test and arrests him haha. Dumbass, I did warn him right before we walk in to not look messed up. Didn't listen

I was in this store one time and I had far too much roxicodone and I rested against one of the shelves and woke up a few minutes later by someone who worked there asking if I was okay.

When i was a lot younger id get fucked up and start ducking out anyplace

It took me a while to grow up and realize how silly i was acting...at the time i was into GBL, so me ducking out in public was nothing....the G twitch which caused me to do a lot of stupid things in itself too.

Oh shit, I'm so glad I found this post because its gotta be stuffed full of hilarious stories. Here are two of mine: 1st one: I had just began the switch from using copious amounts of oxycodone daily, to using a little oxymorphine daily, haha. (I think any modern (last 3yrs pharmjunker knows this situation i'm describing pretty well, lol) SO, here I am experimenting with the morphone yellow 40s, the octagons. I usually do a codone 30 in about 4 lines. My girl randomly gets a call from her mom, her mom says she's on her way to pick her up because she had school the next day and her vacation actually started the next day (we were wrong, off 1 day) So, naturally, I get all my shit together to sleep over her house. (cant rev up an engine and then just expect it to cool down and go to sleep.. right guys? Idk maybe I'm just fucked in the head?) anyway, I got my backpack fulled ip and I grind out a nice fat line of opana and blow it up right quick. I'm instantly thrown into bliss and I give my girl a teeeny little line as well lol. We walk out the front door and grapple our way into the giant SUV her parents have. I sit in the back behind my girl and her mom can plainly look in the rearview and see me if I sit up. Of course I'm gonna sit up, right? I'm a normal (fairly..? lol) human being. I'm 19 at the time. Her mother knows my body language at this point and she knows that I am VERY shy and uptight and proper when in front of her, and other authority type adults. (Authority may not be the right word. I am, intimidated by.. Adults that I feel I should impress, I suppose) So, you know, I should be sitting up and acting like an adult because that is who I am in her mind. WELLL.. Impossible. Impossible, lol. I usually don't talk AT ALL.. And I feel this uncontrollable urge to chime in on everything her mother is saying to her.. I could plainly see the weird looks she had on her face in the rear view mirror, haha. I couldn't help but talk. Well, about halfway through the ride, my head is slipping down.. down.. down... UP! Down.. down down down.. UP! lol. So, I decide its time for me to lean on the door. Because here I am, she must think that I look like I'm falling asleep but I'm talking like I'm PUMPED, just... with... my head.. down.. LOL. Soo, I'm leaning on the door talking a mile a minute, just, just completely SHITTING out of my mouth, just SPEWING SHIT out of my mouth as if it were word diarrhea. lol. My voice is just in that completely orgasmic, sensual, euphorically slow and empathetic and soft and fluffy and happy. (you know, the opiate voice haha) She must think I'm insane at this point. Usually, I'm STRUGGLING to relate to anything she says. (Im RIDICULOUSLY anxious and scared and shy and quiet when sober) So she already thinks something is strange. I'm leaning up against the window and now I realize my face is exposed. I may not be talking a mile a minute with my head down but now my face is completely exposed. So, I'm trying to play it off like I'm just tired. I yawn. I yawn to compliment the first yawn. I fight back the intensive urge to talk. I quickly find my head slipping down the window. My eyelids are closing and I'm feeling nauseated and just overly stimulated and euphoric and just all around fucked up. I can't help it at all at this point. Well, to make a long story short, we get to her house and I run up the stairs to her room while she gets a drink. (btw, shes nodding too, but not as badly) She comes upstairs looking PISSED. She ends up just strait yelllin at my ass for 30 minutes saying "you need to control yourself you sounded like a fucking mentally challenged and how I look like a dope fiend my eyes are raccooned and my face is white and all I could think was "WTF how could that one little line fuck me up this bad. It was SO awkward and all around strange.

Oh God...

Well, my parents once got tickets to see the Dalai Lama speak, no joke, and of course I took like 2 bars of Xanax and shot some heroin to heighten the experience. I was fading in and out of consciousness and drooling all over the place, my mom was practically screaming at me in this huge auditorium packed with buddhist monks.

Another time my girlfriend called me up thinking she was pregnant. I told her I'd rush over there right away, so I headed for the train. On the way I happened to run into my Xanax dealer. I had some money, so I thought "fuck it, if there is anytime for Xanax, it's now", and I bought two bars. Then he told me he had just acquired some fentanyl patches. I knew doing fentanyl was incredibly not cool given the situation, but I thought to myself "when will I get the chance again, in the near future to do fentanyl". So I went over to my dealers house, dried out a patch, blew some fentanyl lines, and then I got on the train and headed to my girlfriends dorm, where I basically passed out as she screamed at me. Not fun, not cool..

Couple times... I had a liver disease and anemia so on top of the Dillie's and OC I was just tired all the fn time.

I'd not off legit mid sentence talking to my dad (tho he knew how tired I was all the time so he got used to it) sometimes I'd wake up and say shit like "dad, open the door (pointing to my wide open bedroom door) the cat wants to go into my room, open it!" and again it would be wide open and no cat in sight.. I'd hallucinate while nodding and struggle so bad to stay awake.. Sometimes it was scary.

My friend who comes over all the time was used to me just nodding out while playing PS3 or Wii.. We'd be mid leek and I'd even be mid sentence gain and I'd just nod, head would just drop.. My character would just walk in circles, he'd be like wtf, then just reach over and drop me out of the level and continue one player.. I'd wake up 10 minutes later all apologetic and he'd just saw I know I know, no worries. Haha it would always happen, so one time I had hi and another friend over and we were all playing super Mario brothers Wii, I started nodding again, and my friend who's never seen it was all like, omg you ok? Wake up, blah blah.. So my firt friend would jut be like "oh no worries, it happens all the time.. She'll wake up in 10 minutes.." haha and I would! Wake up, say I'm sorry, rejoin the game! Then nod back off again.. Lol

Another time I had my best friend in my room, we were sitting on my bed facing each other just talking. Struggling to stay awake, I lik reached over and grabbed her thigh, then said "oh I need to put this pile of clothes away" she was like wtf... Then like 5 minutes later.. Mid convo, I started moving my hand up and down like I was bobbing a tea bag in a cup of hot water.. Then I acted like I pulled the tea bag out, cupped my and below to "catch the draining water" and said, "hey, can you hand me one of those napkins.." she's like wtf r u doing.. And I just said "I wanna put my tea bag on it.. I don't wanna get my bed all wet" like wtf haha then I jut snapped out of it and was like Hoply shit.. I legit thought I had a cup of tea!! Wow. Freaking weird, we laugh about it now.

Another time, I was working a security detail outside watching some homecoming floats overnight. I had worked 4pm-12a and then stayed on til 8am for the overtime. It's usually a stand outside, walk back and forth detail but it was sooo cold and rainy my sgt gave me a car, yay! So naturally, I sat in the front seat facing the floats, I blasted the heat bc I'm so cold all the time, and set my alarm for 10 minutes cause I was nodding so bad! I gave in and nodded for 10 mins only to wake up to my sgt tapping on the window.. I jumped and said shiiit cause I thought for sure he'd write me up, he was a stickler like that. I opened the window and said I'm sorry, I've been working sine 4p(it was like 4 am at the time), and he jut said "no worries, just checking on ya! Stay awake tho!" and he drove off. PHEW! Good thing he has a big soft spot for me, and he knew I was kinda sick/tired all the time so he just let it slide. I hate falling asleep at work, sometimes is unavoidable bc security gets so fn boring sometimes! Specially alone I a blazing hot car after being awake almost 20 hrs, then on Dillies.. Doesn't help lol.

Oh and I've nodded off on the toilet countless times! Head fell forward, I almost slipped off the side.. My dad would knock and be like "are you ok?". Sometimes I'd be in there for an hour.. Come back out and I'd tell my dad, "I just fn fell asleep!!" lol

But I've stopped hallucinating since surgery and aren't as tired.. Still nod off all the time, but don't trail off, I think I'm nodding bc I really am legit tired still!

But yea, it's the worst feeling when you know someone is watching you and you just cannot stay awake! Sucks!

Last edited:
OH YEAH! One more, I used to do pre-lecture announcements at my university for a prep course company, meaning I'd have to give speeches in lecture halls filled with anywhere from 50 to 600 students as my job. Well one day I snorted a little too much oxy in the bathroom and could barely keep my eyes open and my head up during the speech. I thought I'd pulled it off OK despite the weird looks I was getting from the prof/audience until I looked in the mirror when I got home... my nostrils were fucking CAKED with blue powder. Bad news.....

lol oh shit!

Nope, im boring unless nodding out on the toilet and coming to as your about to hit the floor is funny. I stay home and do my stuff i never go anywhere. And i notice i dont nod as much as my man does and that just pisses me off bc it MUST mean he had more than me. He is pretty funny when nodding out. Ill kick him and say you heard me, what ya think about such and such and he really really tries to answer me knowing i know he doesnt know what im talking about but i just like to fuck with him like that and he gets mad and defensive and saying i wasnt nodding out wtf are you talking about i was just resting my eyes...whatev 8) oh and he comes out saying some crazy stuff..talking as if he is still at work talking to one of the guys telling me i need to pull those nails out of the board. i just say yeah ok ill get right on it

The worst was nodding while driving...not safe. I could not keep my eyes open. I turned the radio way up but I was still nodding. I have no idea how I managed to get home in one piece. I've also nodded out in a record store.. it was out of nowhere. I kneeled down to look at records on the bottom shelf then just leaned on it. Just got some weird looks.

I'm pretty sure one of the most inappropriate times I nodded out, if not THE most inappropriate time, was while I was in a meeting for work. The chick next to me kept nudging me, and I'd wake up like "huh? what?!" & she'd be like "wake up, this shit is important." & right about the time she got done with the sentence, I'd nod back out...

...Man, that was a LONG ass day/night in the kitchen. Lmao.

I hate when I plan a day of nodding, wake up catch my buzz, and the next thing I know I'm being told "oh I forgot to tell you but we are going wherever".

I'm stoned but say whatever and we end up whereever we are supposed to be and she is slapping me every five minutes because i'm nodding out.

People are like boy you sure are tired and i'm like "yeah your daughter/granddaughter/sister/whatever wouldn't let me get any sleep last night she was all like "more more more"".

This really gets me in trouble with my better half. :!

Damn! Some of the stories in this thread are really, really funny.

I'm not sure that I've ever nodded off at an inappropriate time, and that's probably why I've never been called out before on being high or using drugs. I know that this is how my friend and his girlfriend both got found out by her parents; they had been maintaining a massive, massive dope habit up until that Thanksgiving when they began banging it. My friend had told his girlfriend that they shouldn't go to dinner, that it would be a bad idea, but she insisted... and of course it was obvious to everyone that they were high. So, then it was detox for them...

I've seen one family member nod out while drinking coffee. He spilled the coffee all over his crotch and gave himself 2nd and 3rd degree burns. This same family member would often nod out while doing important tasks such as walking or driving. I have had a lot of trouble nodding out in inappropriate times, but nothing like him.

Funny thread. Just the other day at work I was in a meeting with 6 people total and I had been fighting back nods the whole time Eventually I slipped up for a couple seconds and my boss says "looks like someone could use a little caffiene" Although I was taken aback for a moment that I had just been caught in the beginnings of a nod, after thinking it over I realized I'm never that high around my boss and he must have just really thought I was tired which I actually was which is never a good thing if trying to fight back nods.

If I don't get enough sleep, I will fall asleep while I drive. Funny stuff, well not as funny as it is exciting! Anyhow, it's always the same, I'll be driving along & then I'll start having a dream about driving along--Then I wake up, or maybe not so much some day...

Funny thread. Just the other day at work I was in a meeting with 6 people total and I had been fighting back nods the whole time Eventually I slipped up for a couple seconds and my boss says "looks like someone could use a little caffiene" Although I was taken aback for a moment that I had just been caught in the beginnings of a nod, after thinking it over I realized I'm never that high around my boss and he must have just really thought I was tired which I actually was which is never a good thing if trying to fight back nods.

It would have been better if he said "looks like someone could use a little cocaine" and then gave you a bump. That's the world I would someday like to live in.

Last year when I was trying to function as an IV heroin user as well as full time art student I would always nod out while drawing nude models and end up knocking over eisils, stools and drawing boards. One time the model felt bad for me and bought me a coca cola to wake me up, it's amazing I maintain such a high GPA.

Sometimes I will nod out while talking to my girlfriend and then when I come to I'm talking about some crazy shit I must have been dreaming of and it makes perfect sense to me when I say it and then my girlfriend is like "What the fuck are you talking about?" and then I think about what I just said and it makes no fucking sense at all and I feel stupid.

Nodding out during oral sex...both giving and receiving. :eek: Hard to get your partner back in the mood if they aren't as fucked up as you are. -_-