• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pet Peeves v. u mad?

Whistling or humming along with the radio, ESPECIALLY when it sounds nothing like the song playing.

Fucker, you don't need to make noise, that's why I have the radio on. Shut up!

Oh hunnie, that eliminates me then! I aways sing along. What's worse you ask???

I can't sing! :D

Good because I belt them out like I don't care because...

I don't care ;) it's all happy when you're loving the tunes and the vibe.

Mon the happies! I'm feeling all the love.

I Can't stand when someone call or text's me and then when I call or text them back they do not respond. Shit is legit annoying as fuck and I'm talking a couple hours of Ghosting. Fuck those people.

Depends on the situation.

When I need to speak to someone it can be annoying but I usually want left alone. If it's important I'll say. If it's not I'll not bother ( or even think about it for days, hell, months!)

What's your situation? Why's it got you frustrated?

I don’t like it when people take things said completely out of context.

I don’t like how judgemental I can be; it’s a lot easier for me to deal with other people being judgemental.

I don’t like it when I forget meetings I have because I’ve doubled booked.

We need a thread about things we do like...

I like it when people start threads about things they do like. ;)

I hate it when people are generally disgruntled because maybe they hate their job or something, and they consistently take it out on others. I like when people don't do that and deal with it internally and understand that it's not something to put on other people.

Posters who do this.. ^ this

Kind of like rattling the collection jar without putting anything in.

when people say they ?saved? money because they were converted by a marketing campaign such as sales, rebates, or coupons.

when people tell me my tshirt is on inside out. people will interrupt a conversation to point this out. proud of themselves like they just found waldo. there is nothing immediate or important about this. it?s hardly even a thing.

People who get mad when I interrupt thier conversation to tell them thier t-shirt is inside out...=D

A huge pet peeve is when driving in heavy, peak-hour traffic and people get "trapped" when passing through an interesection, effectively blocking it for oncoming traffic and deepening the traffic jam. Its not that fucking hard to anticpate traffic movement and a bit of spatial orientation. :| It happened to me today and really pissed me off (and I was just the passenger, a frustrating experience in itself)

Also emphasised text on websites that makes you think its a link when its not. Fucking don't do that shit.

I really hate it when there are signs telling you to merge left because the right lane is closed, or whatever, and most everyone does it, but there are like 5-10% of people who are total bags of dicks who stay in the right lane until the last possible second, getting way ahead of everyone and then forcing the whole line of rule-abiders to have to stop and go repeatedly to let the fuckers in. It's so disrespectful, it's like, yeah I know I'm going to turn this into a massive back-up, but I want to get there a little faster so fuck you.

It happened on my way to my parents' house (12 hour or more drive) recently and I cheered when eventually 2 semis got in both lanes and stayed next to each other so no one else could do that shit.

^semis put a stop to that garbage all the time here. i can?t believe there are people who ride the closing lane like that. people are good, so what sickness is causing them to do that? it?s more confounding than rape and murder.

I think there is this thing that happens to people that almost makes them feel like everything outside of their car while driving isn't real... like you aren't having to deal with people face-to-face so you abstract them into some sort of video game opponents or something. I mean, most people don't do this, but I've seen it again and again.

My biggest pet peeve is people telling me something, pretending like it's a dialogue, but not listening to my replies whatsoever. It's like, why are you even fucken talking to me if you don't want to hear my opinion on the subject?