• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pet Peeves v. u mad?

I hate when people say "bless you" after sneezing. A, I'm not communicating, there is no need to 'reply' to me and, B, my soul is not going to exit my nostrils. I don't really require any reaction to my nasal cavity clearing itself.

Slow Walkers! Or people that occupy the center of the grocery store Isle when they see someone they know.

If you had that much to say you'd stay in better contact. Say hi and move it along....

Okay, my pp turned into a rant. I have no regrets! ;)

^ I hate people who don't leave room for walkers on escalators. Even worse, they act all annoyed, or just simply don't take the hint and move aside, when I walk right up to them and indicate that I want to get past. Life if way too short to stand on escalators.

Really hate the single text message spread over fucking five!! Just send one or call you prick.

:\ :D

People who sit like pricks in public places. They lean all over the place, move around, put their feet up, spread their legs too far, sit too close or face you when they should be the bar.

It sounds very Zen :)

I think he meant 'facing' the bar.

I hate people that stand and wait for you to finish a phonecall. Rude as fuck. I stare back.

Last edited:
People that whip out a thick envelope of coupons when they it's their turn to pay at the grocery store checkout...

" Wait a minute, don't you take double coupons on ******, the add said you take double coupons and the manager said last week blah, blah, blah"

Here's another one: when somebody stands too close behind you in line. It's even worse when they are so close they are breathing on you. You try to move to the side, but then they follow you step by step so they are breathing on you the whole time.

what does "be the bar" mean?

alasdair
I don't remember what I was trying to say. My portable computer has an auto-complete function that fills in the wrong words sometimes. What sometimes happens is this: I was sitting at the counter at a café writing, and somebody sat next to me who could not settle. He was sitting in a way that was encroaching on my personal space. He was beside me but partly facing and leanign too close toward me in a way that was looming . He was fidgetting and constantly doing anxious things with his hands. He kept moving his legs around. He looked like he needed to go outside and run off his hyperactivity. It turned out that he was waiting to for a friend who worked there to do somethign for him.

I hate when people say "bless you" after sneezing. A, I'm not communicating, there is no need to 'reply' to me and, B, my soul is not going to exit my nostrils. I don't really require any reaction to my nasal cavity clearing itself.

I hate this as well. Especially when your expected to say it. Fuck that I don't say shit

Here's another one: when somebody stands too close behind you in line. It's even worse when they are so close they are breathing on you. You try to move to the side, but then they follow you step by step so they are breathing on you the whole time.

I don't remember what I was trying to say. My portable computer has an auto-complete function that fills in the wrong words sometimes. What sometimes happens is this: I was sitting at the counter at a café writing, and somebody sat next to me who could not settle. He was sitting in a way that was encroaching on my personal space. He was beside me but partly facing and leanign too close toward me in a way that was looming . He was fidgetting and constantly doing anxious things with his hands. He kept moving his legs around. He looked like he needed to go outside and run off his hyperactivity. It turned out that he was waiting to for a friend who worked there to do somethign for him.
seems, for a lot of people, their pet peeve is simply sartre's 'other people' :)

alasdair

I cant stand disrespect and people that continue to push my buttons after i have calmy and nicely in the beginning ask to please dont do that.......I am not afraid to confront you and give you a piece of my mind when these things happen to me....And I hate when people who dont know you start a fight or talk shit behind your back, thats when my ragw will come out 100% more then what you give me...i will never start with anyone first, im the nicest and caring person, if you cant handle that then be prepared to run for the hills!!!

Last edited:
People who act like they're hot shit, then puss out when you call them on it.

Whistling or humming along with the radio, ESPECIALLY when it sounds nothing like the song playing.

Fucker, you don't need to make noise, that's why I have the radio on. Shut up!