• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pet Peeves v. u mad?

^ Prettymuch. Also, similar to bbm. I got it so I could speak to friends who pretty much all had BB's at the time and I could use the app to speak to em. Now I use it A LOT.

When people text "???" or something similar when I apparently don't respond to their text fast enough. If it was that time sensitive then you should have called me.

Im with bobby friend, I wanna know how big my beer is without going to beer advocate in the bottle shop.

DH, DW, and DS to refer to family members. Does the "D" stand for "devoted" or "dear"? Either way, there is unnecessary saccharine imputed.

people referring to their significant others with single letters. These people have names.

people describing their state as "emotional". Yeah, cool...which emotions, and in relation to what aspects of initial context?

people calling their grandmother "nana". Hahah, this gripe is utterly baseless.

ebola

^I thought no one used whatsapp in the U.S.

I hate having to go so many times to the kitchen to fill my water bottle. I drink so much.

^I thought no one used whatsapp in the U.S.

I'm just a popular little fairyboy, so I gotta keep in touch w my gurlz around the world~

I have a kneejerk reaction to say, "What?" whenever someone speaks to me & I don't immediately comprehend what they're saying. I can hear them, but sometimes it's like I just hear noise & I need a few seconds to process it. Weird AF, but what can ya do? It's so annoying because right as they begin to repeat themselves, it all clicks in my brain.

I cannot stand when people obnoxiously hum in public. And then if you say something, suddenly you become a "depressed, angry person who needs to lighten up." It's just distracting!!!!!

And then people in cafes who stare at you while you try and get work done. Or when you can just tell that people are listening to you from a table or two over as you make phone calls.

Tools who walk down the street rapping along, loudly, to whatever shit they're listening to on their stupid beats headphones. It's like they're the only person on the street and nobody else exists.

^ LOL. I've yet to see that but I see lots of douches playing lil wayne and drake (all those commercial talentless douches) on there cellphones loudly and it pisses me off.

Tools who walk down the street rapping along, loudly, to whatever shit they're listening to on their stupid beats headphones. It's like they're the only person on the street and nobody else exists.

Happens all the time at my gym. I do not understand the psychology of someone who sings/raps at the top of his lungs to whatever is on his headphones while in the weight room.

And they only rap specific segments of the track so you just catch the "nigga" or "bitch" etc and some garbled nonsense that is rap music (for the modern day rap that is)

People are that too needy and over dramatic. Drama drama drama ugh!

People are that too needy and over dramatic. Drama drama drama ugh!

I need you to clarify, I just cannot understand it when you are so vague. : overwhelmed :

Okay, so on the gym stuff...I could write a novel. But short list:

1) Rerack your shit. Memberships should be cancelled if staff catches a person not reracking.
2) If I ask for a spot, SPOT ME AS PER MY REQUEST. If I say that I am going to do five reps, DO NOT TELL ME THAT I HAVE A SIXTH IN ME.
3) I would rather you work in with me than you tell me that you'll wait until I am done...and then you wait right behind me impatiently
4) Do not stop me in the locker room and berate me for being unfriendly to your constant invitations to pointless guy conversation in the gym. I am not at the gym to make friends. I am training for the apocalypse and it is an individual effort. I couldn't care less who won the football game last night. Football is an inferior sport. (happened yesterday)
5) If you are an off-duty cop, don't walk around the gym bad-mouthing drug users. You never know when a recovering addict-turned-bodybuilder is going to call you out when you don't have your gun or cuffs on you. (actually I am lucky that this didn't get me arrested)
6) If you are doing two different exercises in succession in the squat rack, finish the first and then get in the back of the line again. You come to workout at dinnertime and decide to do squats, front squats, deads and then a set of curls in the rack all in a row...you are a terrible human being

^^

Oh man you haven't seen that? I live in the city so I see it all the damn time.

Na can't say I have but I driiiive %). People I know who take the train tell me the most fucked up things lol, there always being a jahovas (spelling) witness that every body hates for one, can't remember all of the deep shit about the train now. I'm sure there's been many a "hip hop enthusiast" like you described on there.

OT: being chemically fkin shackled to oxy is a "pet peeve" lol.

I hate lines such as:
"You need to conquer your demons before then"
"Get your head sorted out and then..."
"Take some time to make peace with yourself, then..."

Ignorant people dish this "advice" out like it's something that can be done within a sequence. Wake up, do laundry, read newspaper, conquer demons, pick the kids up from school, etc.

I FKIN HATE PPL THAT ARE SO SELF PITYING THEY think THEIR PROBLEMS ARE WORSE THAN yoURS AND EVERYONE ELSES.

While I'm at it can't stand people who chew with their mouths open and smack their lips. Can only think of a few reasons people would do that is their were so molly-coddled by their parents that even them smacking theirr lips was cute. And maybe parents too ignorant to teach em better. Either way it annoys me beyond belief.

Also people who are fkin walking malapropism's, think they have big vocabs but don't have shit.

Last edited: