• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pet Peeves v. u mad?

when my ex bf would use my toothbrush EWWWWW

What? Why? Don't you kiss your boyfriend?
Never had a problem with my girlfriend using my toothbrush.. I'd be more worried about her using my toothbrush to scrub the toilet & not letting me know about it......

Anyways,
My pet peeve -
People who keep trying to strike a conversation with you when you clearly want nothing to do with them. Fuck off, cocksucker. Can't you see that I want to be alone in my misery? For fucks sake.

Cops who pull you over in the hood and ask "So, what are you doing down here, white boy?" and their only reason for pulling you over is "Because you're white"

When your jammin' out with headphones on, and someone, wait, scratch that.. ANYONE.. unexpectedly comes into your room. Annoying as fuck. Shoo away, ya bastard.

Wiggers. Need I say more? Die.

'Alpha' males who turn beta once you step in and rightfully take the title of alpha male.. This applies mostly to wiggers. Bitch ass wiggers.

'Alpha' males who turn beta once you step in and rightfully take the title of alpha male...

I think that the alpha/beta lay-sociological typology of gendered group-dynamics qualifies as a 'pet peeve' of mine. ;)

ebola

When threads hit 1000 posts and get archived and I can't find the new one because the mod messed up the name...

People who fluctuate between being somewhat punctual & inordinately late, people who give no heads-up for their tardiness, people who just don't show up & the resulting chaotic routine I go through before they arrive or I go to meet them.

When people text me their random thoughts multiple times in a row when everything could have easily been contained in one message.

"Connecting flights" that are not connecting, due to first flight (or second flight, for that matter) being late.

I don't like "eyeball witness" substituted for "eye witness". Yeah, I'm rewatching "The Wire". :p

ebola

Having under 28 OC 40s or 80 I feel very insecure. It's a psychological number, the mundie OCs come in boxes of 28.

Some friends who you can tell they've read your message on whatsapp/bbm but it's obvious they are prioritising you in order of coolness with their replies - how long they take. HATE ppl who do that often.

when the microwave is off and has time on it... like even 1second wtf.
or when clocks are the wrong time.
people who clear throats and cough too much.

oh and cocky bigots who act better than everyone else just cause they juice..

Last edited by a moderator:
Unintelligent people that are overly brash and loquacious. If you are under informed please don't express your opinion; it's validity is not up to par.

I dislike people that dismiss me as an elitist or call me pompous because I find facts and intelligence important.

Ppl whose replies don't correspond with their LST's on Whatsapps. Most of the time I don't care but some times I become a needy bitch if it happens and I'm emo.

It's like Viber; you use your data or wifi to send & receive messages. It's handy for keeping in contact with international friends & group chats or some shit.

Beers that don't have their ABV listed piss me off.