• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Report of the Month Poll....Cast Your Vote Now!

Please Vote For Your Favorite Trip Report

• 4-Ho-MET-Hysterical Substance

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 4-fa-Pushing My Limits

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Gasoline-Inhalants are Dangerous...

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • DMT & Salvia Divinorum-Trippercoaster

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • 5-MeO-2,N,N,-TMT 27mg-Not Fully Like 5-MeO-DMT

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here we go again everyone...get those votes in. Tell who you voted for if you want to but I will keep mine secret this time.

Gasoline one was nice for a change. Very in-depth and kept you drawn in. Good to warn about the dangers and the myths of gasoline abuse.

Thanks for the reply undertone. So far we have a tie so this should be a good one!

I voted for (DMT) & (Salvia Divinorum) - New Experience - "Trippercoaster"

Reason being, Ive always wanted to try both of those substances but combing the two takes a lot of balls imo. Congratulations to the author :)

Tough to choose.
But I picked "4-Ho-MET-Hysterical Substance"
It's the first report I've read on this chem. It was written and recorded very well and seems to be an interesting substance.

I picked the one on gasoline. Well done.
**snubbed** on my three hackneyed substance reports...lol

I think that trip reports on obscure substances are great, pushing the envelope and exploring research boundaries for sure. I can't associate with them too much though.

I voted for (DMT) & (Salvia Divinorum) - New Experience - "Trippercoaster"

Reason being, Ive always wanted to try both of those substances but combing the two takes a lot of balls imo. Congratulations to the author :)

tis' a good combination per my experience...I just don't have hardly a recollection of what the fuck went on....

^^Yeah I would imagine the combo of those two powerhouses would cause some blocks of missed time when trying to figure out what happened the next day.
Thanks for the vote :)

Wow, someone voted for my report(and that's not me:)).

My vote goes for gasoline report. When I was reading OP's comments, I felt a strong gasoline smell for a moment.

^^Don't lie allium we know it was you ;) Just kidding...that would be bad form to vote for your own. I thought about voting for my own last month becasue no one else did but I took my defeat with a smile :)

^ If I was able to vote for at least 2 reports, I would vote for yours too! :)

(5-MeO-2,N,N-TMT, 27 mg) First time - Not fully like 5-MeO-DMT

has my vote.. definitely something you don't see everyday

^ Thanks! :)

BTW, when is the deadline for the voting process?

unledbc.jpg

;)