• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Regional PR Discussion

Houston i kno! I've heard alot about em but i cant get my hands on em. Trust me i been lookin for those for like 3 weeks lol

Houston i kno! I've heard alot about em but i cant get my hands on em. Trust me i been lookin for those for like 3 weeks lol

Agreed with this guy. Hahaha I encountered a few but not enough yet. Oh well at least lucy will always remain s close friend of mine :)

Well I retract my previous statement ... (I feel retarded because it was just yesterday that I said that! ) Hahaha- anyways I'm a jack Ass... Molly, she's hiding but she looks and tested promising!! Shes around here here if ya try hard enough. Wish my new kit was here (the kit I used was older than shit and only the mecke and marquis work anymore.) but, they are the most important parts of testing period. Just ordered my new kit yesterday!! Well stay up & keep it safe people! Peace & love, positive vibes and good times ahead!

havent posted for a while either. had a 4-5 month break... BUT M80s are around.. Pink pussycats are the ones i heard of... and molly too.... keep looking guys :)

Well, watch out there's some pretty PUSSY mollly afoot. She tested up clean but pretty slow, weak reactions, and just not even strong at all. I hope to come across something more fitting to my highly set standards on the rolls. I'm thinking its MDAI or MDEA, felt apretty decent body load (not too strong though) mild MDA like visuals with lights (which I love), had a more personal satisfaction rather than empathy towards my homies. But, just felt like I needed some Lucy or fungus to add to the mix to get anywhere worth being. Total duration of the roll was maybe 3 total hours off 3 points (which I have a poretty high tolerance to the madame) but, still none the less it needed to be flipped to have fun I feel! Maybe that's what ill do next round with the lady and we will see where that goes.... Good luck ima keep digging like a motha fucka! Peace out stay safe y'all! My new kit should be here any day now!!!! Fucking stoked

What the fuck...!?^^^^^

Anyways been quiet again figured I need to bring this bitch back! How are we all doing? I'm steady lm&shit lol. There anyone alive in Utah anymore, holla homies!!

I haven't rolled in well over a year (since the drought). But I heard that MDMA is back in full force all around Salt Lake City. Say it isn't so?

Not that I'm aware of. I'm down to my last two bolts and a couple caps of molly. Hopefully you are correct juice.

Damn. That is shitty news. Is there at least less garbage floating around or is the MDMA situation the same as it was last year? My homegirl likes to talk a lot of bullshit, and usually can't tell the difference between MDMA, methylone, or even methamphetamine for fucks sake. But she was telling me that this last Trance rave at the Salt Air this weekend was overflowing with good pills. M80's, "pink dolphins" (sounds like trash but she says MDMA), and pokeballs. Is she full of shit?

M80s were here in february and have died out since, even in Cali where they ortiginated. They are 50 to 60 mg of mdma i would say from my experience. Pink dolphins are not mdma and i would stay clear. The pokes are the same as the m80s. Molly might be your only hope if you know the right peeps.

A buddy of mine has "green question marks". Did some research and couldn't find anything on pillreports on them, at least in green, there are multiple reports however on different colored question marks in nearby states that are positive and claim to be MDMA. I also found this recent ecstasydata test of a white question mark, sent from California, which tested as MDMA and MDMA only. I'm thinking of ending my long sobriety streak this weekend with these but I need some feedback first. Anybody heard about them or experienced them?

Edit: Found a ecstasydata test of the actual pill! They are MDMA guys! They are in Utah! Pick them up I'm rolling tonight.

Last edited:
^ Juice. Green ?'s are very good. I got my hands on one a few months ago and finally consumed it a couple weeks ago after a long break. Its a large pill I think it weighs around 300mg. Theres a good dose of about 120-150mg of MDMA in them. You might want to break it in half when you eat it because it is so damn big lol. It was definitely stronger than any mint that I have taken in a long time. Have fun its a great roll.

^ Thanks man, I don't know if it was because I hadn't rolled in over a year, but it was one of the best pills I've ever had. In fact, the come up was rather scary because I was terrified I was gonna roll too hard. The whole experience was mind blowing, reminds me why I fell in love with MDMA in the first place. The discussions I had with my friends caused me to reevaluate my life and drive me to decide to return to college. I dropped out of the University of Utah 2 years ago, biggest mistake of my life. I'm going back and pursuing what I really want to do, my current job does not make me happy. Thank you MDMA.

Wow lol thats a good break. I took a break since new years eve and yeah the comeup was overwhelming. There was a point where I had to sit down and was on the verge of puking from it hitting me so hard. I can only imagine what a year long break and taking one of those would be like haha.

^ Thanks man, I don't know if it was because I hadn't rolled in over a year, but it was one of the best pills I've ever had. In fact, the come up was rather scary because I was terrified I was gonna roll too hard. The whole experience was mind blowing, reminds me why I fell in love with MDMA in the first place. The discussions I had with my friends caused me to reevaluate my life and drive me to decide to return to college. I dropped out of the University of Utah 2 years ago, biggest mistake of my life. I'm going back and pursuing what I really want to do, my current job does not make me happy. Thank you MDMA.

And they say people that do drugs don't go anywhere in life. He's going BACK to college BECAUSE OF DRUGS. Way to prove the anti drug propaganda assholes wrong!

It's true. I quit H 5 years ago and finished my bachelors in business management while doing mdma 4-6 times a year. Mdma can be safe if used correctly.

What the hell happened to this Utah thread? It used to thrive? I'm disappointed.