a romance with speed....

fukkknn... that's all your gonna say after 10 years? DUDE! What is up with THAT???

ohhh the joys and horrors of loving somthing that can be so vengeful it doesn't let you go, no matter how tired you are of opening that container that houses some of the strongest waves you'll ever experience, but if you're in that water too long, you can't put the cover back onto that container, even if you want to, until you're ready to drown, then, maybe then can you grab hold of that life raft that was thrown to you 500 years ago, but you didn't feel like swimming towards it at the time, so you swam around the island instead, you're probably tired now, and ready to put that cover over the wave... until you open it back up, which you'll repeat all over and over again until that hurricane shipwrecks you and you find yourself craving that wave again, but your boat is gone, so you put together a raft, knowing full well you made it with the least effort but that wave was ready to go every moment you wasted on the raft... then when you go for the wave again.. you find yourself lost at sea going towards the lighthouse you saw hundreds of miles out, but when you get up close to it, you realize it's your soul, and you've been looking for it all this time with every single wave, so you're finally ready to become the lightkeeper and control the waves once more

i am all levels of what up, down , sideways, diagonal, has anyone seen my brain lying around i lost it awhile back.