• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Festival & Rave Harm Reduction thread

When at the fest, this isn't the time for heroic doses. My gal and I was at the fest memorial day weekend took a a good bit of the mol stash, she ended up vomiting on around 200 mg. Thing is we were in the crowd mid concert, with ppl staring and moving away from us. Things went very well, I was never worried, due to the mdma. In hindsight it was dumb and alot of folk was probably judging us. Oh well, we won't be doing so much next time. I guess be as responsible as you can at these things. Oh, and PS... don't do your deals on the trail or in the open air disclaiming exactly what you are doing. RAGE!

Festy season means festy clothing

Sup guys. Festival season is well underway and I have searched far and wide for some psychedelic clothing to wear to an upcoming festy, but I have had no luck. Anyone know of good online stores? And I looked, but if there is a thread for this already please point me in the right direction. Thanks :)

spacetribe.com is kinda awesome.

Also I go out to a lot of events, spend most of my weekends outside, find myself wandering miles across everything from pasture, to gravel, to forest and everything in between and if you want something that will keep you so much happier with your life.

The Vibram shoes with the toes in them, or more specific to what I have being the Komodo Sport, are kind of the most awesome shoes I have ever had.

It is so very nice to feel the ground beneath your feet, the grass between your toes. They are more comfortable than you would ever expect when soaked through with water. I have been caught outside in 2 thunderstorms, and I was never complaining about my feet. They dry out quickly as well.
NSFW:
paojablmndifkdin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
spacetribe.com is kinda awesome.

Also I go out to a lot of events, spend most of my weekends outside, find myself wandering miles across everything from pasture, to gravel, to forest and everything in between and if you want something that will keep you so much happier with your life.

The Vibram shoes with the toes in them, or more specific to what I have being the Komodo Sport, are kind of the most awesome shoes I have ever had.

It is so very nice to feel the ground beneath your feet, the grass between your toes. They are more comfortable than you would ever expect when soaked through with water. I have been caught outside in 2 thunderstorms, and I was never complaining about my feet. They dry out quickly as well.
NSFW:
paojablmndifkdin.jpg
Love them! I was seriously contemplating getting myself some of these because they seem fantastic.
make it yourself :)
If I find the right tapestry, I think I'm going to do that. I have some friends who have made they most awesome looking vests/shirts.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 day fest. Molly one day the other 2 ?

Gonna be doin a fest for 3 days. Last yr rolled all three but was drained so bad the last day. This yr wanna do it different. Prob will roll the first, but i know im gonna want to do other stuff the other two nights instead of roll? suggestion? experiences?
thanks

Gonna be doin a fest for 3 days. Last yr rolled all three but was drained so bad the last day. This yr wanna do it different. Prob will roll the first, but i know im gonna want to do other stuff the other two nights instead of roll? suggestion? experiences?
thanks

I suggest LSD/psilocybin. Can't go wrong with those two!
And good idea on not rolling all three days.

Alcohol, MDMA, and LSD with alcohol. I've found going to festivals and rolling all three days to be extremely mentally and physically draining. Not to mention at festivals when the MDMA wears off it leaves me uninterested in the music :(. That ain't cool!

Have you taken mushrooms? Sorry if you already put this somewhere else in the thread... but if you can handle the fungus, LSD will be no problem. I find it much easier to control an acid trip that a mushroom one.

best way to go about mdma at a festival (5 nights)?

my plan was to do it the whole time then i realised that is a fucking retarded idea. what would be the best time to take it? in the middle? near the end? gonna drink and do coke when im not rolling, would i be best doing that before or after i roll?
OR is it potentially possible to roll that many days or at least like 3 if i take 5htp, vitimans, loads of sports drinks? <- i do realise its probably not ahaa

dont suggest lsd or shrooms to me i've never done them before would love to try them but i know for a fact doing it first time at a festival is not gonna end well!!

its reading btw so the actual festival is 3 days but i am camping for 5 nights

wish i could still get mephedrone was on the whole time last year and that went swimmingly ^.^ would love to try meth tbh but i cant get it and know my friends would be disgusted at me...

Lots of fresh fruit that doesn't require much chewing. Lots of strawberries and bananas! Bring all the fruit you can. It's cheap and it's easy to store.

Try and avoid getting drunk, but don't let that stop you having a drink or two.

Personally, I find milk/yoghurt/ice cream helps settle the stomach.

I've also seen vitamin lollies in some health food shops....maybe better than chewing gum? Dunno. Also, if you want chewing gum, use sugarfree!

Energy drinks can be expensive, regardless of whether you're bringing them with or buying them there. So....my solution, buy something called dioralyte and add it too water. It's for rehydrating after you have diarrhoea, but it's just a cheap way of getting electrolytes into you. You can get it in most pharmacies (am I allowed to write that?).

Most importantly...have fun!

Moving this to ED, we don't do MDMA questions in Basic Drug Discussion.

Personally I would save the MD until the last night or last day, make it epic and come down from everything once I'm home. I'd also not drink on the MD day since you would be drinking and generally dehydrated the days before, plus I don't get anything from alcohol if I'm rolling. Though I would change this plan depending whether there is a band that I love playing and how epic they really are for risking feeling shit on the other days. Oh and don't take 5htp before MDMA dude, chance it will screw it up, take it after. If you've tried dissociatives then maybe consider bringing Ket/MXE with you? That could be fun

How come your camping 5 nights for reading? Are you arriving wednesday night or something? Didn't think they let you come that early

my plan was to do it the whole time then i realised that is a fucking retarded idea. what would be the best time to take it? in the middle? near the end? gonna drink and do coke when im not rolling, would i be best doing that before or after i roll?
OR is it potentially possible to roll that many days or at least like 3 if i take 5htp, vitimans, loads of sports drinks? <- i do realise its probably not ahaa

dont suggest lsd or shrooms to me i've never done them before would love to try them but i know for a fact doing it first time at a festival is not gonna end well!!

its reading btw so the actual festival is 3 days but i am camping for 5 nights

wish i could still get mephedrone was on the whole time last year and that went swimmingly ^.^ would love to try meth tbh but i cant get it and know my friends would be disgusted at me...

It isn't the best idea to mention a place at which you are taking drugs in the future, you might consider editing that out of your post. You will only be able to roll once in that time frame and be okay, any more after that won't be good for your head and your comedown will get progressively worse. Alcohol+Coke are especially cardiotoxic and MDMA will speed up your heart as well. Coke releases dopamine, and though I've never tried it, I hear it makes the roll lessed loved up since coke strengthens ones ego.

Good idea on refraining from the psyche's though, people definitely freak out when they are unexperienced. This year at all good, I'm not sure what he was on but he must've been high cause of the look on his face/in his eyes, this dude was pushing people down to get to the front and then vaulted over the fence during PL's set. It took 5 security guards to take him down and drag him off.

Personally I would save the MD until the last night or last day, make it epic and come down from everything once I'm home.
^
This.

The Op problem is exactly the reason why i wouldnt want to do Ibiza. I always get on it at raves but i cant justify getting on it that many days in a row its a stupid idea really.

Ive done 5 day fests but will only take mdma on the 2nd to last day of the event. Ketamine is usually what i do throughout the whole fest with acid, shrooms and maybe some other research chems thrown in. But i learned not to smoke weed while on research chems cause it caused me to freak the fuck out and end up in the first aid tent with an IV and being fed Resperidol and Ativan to calm me down. Good thing i dont like smoking weed anyway.

Candy-Flip or Hippy-Flip?

Need some help deciding what I want to do for an upcoming rave!

The idea is that I would like to take a small/moderate dose of a psychedelic first, settle into the party and then take MDMA throughout the night. I want really enhanced visual effects from the MDMA trip.

I've tried candy-flipping once before but found the acid almost overpowered the MDMA, I did have close to 200ug LSD and only 125mg MDMA so this time around it would be more like 100ug with 250mg MDMA spread out. There were moments of incredible visual effects however, I felt the MDMA clarity really affecting the sharpness of visuals which I really enjoyed.

I love psilocybin as well but I'm worried whether it would work so well because I get close to an MDMA peak of ecstasy with just shrooms and I'm concerned whether they may drown out the MDMA to where I don't notice it or it may diminish my MDMA peak. Or does it stack to create some kind of epic state of happiness??

Pros of Candy-flip:
Long lasting, can take before hand, roll for 5-6hours and will have LSD influence throughout all of it.

Cons of Candy-flip:
Sometimes makes me over analytical, would not like this as I want to just dance and have a great carefree time. Small dose may counteract this?

Pros of psilocybin:
More friendly, induces state of pure happiness, general magical atmosphere.

Cons of psilocybin:
Short lasting, if I take before MDMA surely for 2nd half of roll will be little to no psychedelic effect left, or is this not true?

So sorry theres a lot of questions, in short, which is your favourite? Bare in mind im not looking for an intense psychedelic trip, more of a visually enhanced MDMA trip :).

id candy flip, but if you take that much mdma then it will probably overpower the LSD. maybe go with 100 ug of acid and like 125-150 mg of mdma.

A thread like this is going to generate many different answers, and in the end its all personal preference. By the pros and cons it seems like you like mushrooms more, so why not go with that?

I personally feel that mushrooms and ecstasy provide a high so intense that I can't even enjoy it. Man, that is a fucking trip. I prefer the control that LSD allows for. I just find that mushrooms are so fuzzy/distorted, confusing, and too strong to be enjoyed with MDMA.