• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Festival & Rave Harm Reduction thread

Wear anything to nothing. Be creative and make crazy costumes or just wear normal everyday clothes.

Pasties. lol. that's what i've seen. Pasties, body paint, and fuzzy boots should keep ya nice and warm! Lol

Definitely fuzzy boots. But you can never go wrong with shorts and a t shirt/tanktop.

K. Really important question: what should I wear?

I'm a girl, I have only rolled at home and always end up in a dress. It's comfy and loose and I like twirling around in it.

But I feel like I'll need pockets for my phone, cigarettes, gum, etc. Plus it's outdoors, but the forecast is rain... And of course, I wanna look kewl.

So girlies, what do you wear? And guys, what do you see girls wearing?

The outfit planning is a huge part of the fun for us girls.

I have learned that so long as your feet are comfortable, you're usually OK to sacrifice comfort in other areas- if you go for fuzzies, I would recommend wearing them over comfortable shoes, as it's really about the fuzzy look of it anyway.

Wear what you look good in and what works for you, have fun with it, and test it out- nothing is worse than discovering 2 hours before an event that your creative outfit idea isn't going to work for some reason.

It's important to have your ID and other valuables in a place they can't fall out of. I tend to hand over my ID and $ to my brother who has deep button up pockets if I'm wearing something with very little material or pockets. You can also find fanny packs (yep!) designed to lay flat that actually won't ruin a cute outfit (we're not talking the lime green runners fanny packs).

Yay for girl input! Where to put all my stuff is a big concern. Where might I find these flat fanny packs?

wear something you can dance in...that is the most important thing. looking cool can be fun, but it is seriously secondary to comfort

also, please no fuzzy boots. things are so fucking tacky. and give yourself some respect and dont look like a skank

NSFW:
2982735007_57f18b627a.jpg

^^this is cool

NSFW:
sky83.jpg

^^this is not

Last edited by a moderator:
Both great examples of going overboard. :) I love cute naked chicks at raves though, I'll admit it.

Also a reminder to use nsfw tags when posting pics. You can find these by clicking "go advanced" when you post.

I dig this chick but I had homies that would have felt girls like this up at raves and wats crazier is most of the time there girls were so fucked up on beans that they wood even like it and come back later to the parkin lot
w

NSFW:
sky83.jpg

^^this is not

Last edited by a moderator:
5HTP, SS and MDMA

Goin to ibiza in july, looking to do 3 big MDMA nights whilst there over 2 weeks. Doing a bit of research on 5HTP and thought it would be a good idea to take it after a night on MDMA just to help restore serotonin levels, but I have been reading quite a bit about a risk of serotonin syndrome? Dont quite understand how taking a supplement that MAY be used to aid production of serotonin could cause this disease? Info please :)

Both great examples of going overboard. :) I love cute naked chicks at raves though, I'll admit it.

Also a reminder to use nsfw tags when posting pics. You can find these by clicking "go advanced" when you post.

My bad, will do it in the future

3 nights of MDMA use within 2 weeks puts you at more risk for serotonin syndrome than 5-htp. A normal dose of 5-htp the day after MDMA use in beneficial, I believe the risk of serotonin syndrome is related to heavy doses of MDMA followed by heavy doses of 5-htp.

If you're concerned, I'd limit your MDMA use to once or twice within the 2 week period.

Splinter's Thoughts (With MasterSplinter)

4th Day: I usually feel like a million bucks.

You are certainly not going to feel like a million bucks...maybe 10 Pesos if your lucky...

Your going to feel like an idiot when you realize that the damage you have done might be permanent...

But this is just my opinion...you dont have to agree.

I highly recommend bluelighters avoid this type of behavior. Rolling one day and tripping the next is alright...but three day drug binges spell disastrous months of recovery for the rest of the summer...

Id rather be in the sun than depressed... :\

Kuuyku- it sounds like you only intend to use a serotonin depleting (MDMA) drug once through the weekend which I think is a good strategy.

I'll be partying in my suite the first day, and only at the event the last two- I haven't made up my mind about what I'll do, but seeing as I'm more likely to want to go crazy Saturday, I'll likely candy flip Saturday, then devote Sunday to alcohol and mxe in our room after.

rolling regime for a 3 day rave

Hey all. I have a question regarding a rolling regime for a 3 day rave.

I searched but couldn't find any answers on this. We plan on rolling back to back days. We have done it before when we first discovered mdma. I actually rolled harder the 2nd night then I did the first. We did this with no protection supps or anything. Stupid I know. But now we know.

Is there any harm in taking piracetam after rolling a night? We have never taken piracetam before and planned on attack dosing it for the first night. But I'm thinking it might be a better idea to just roll the first night and attack dose the 2nd night. Would there be any harm in doing this?

It's right in the Festival & Harm Reduction thread on our first page :) I'll send you there

Also. This is the regime I'm planning on:

For every roll pre during and post:
Alpha liopic acid
Vitamin c
Eccg extract

Morning after first roll and prior to 2nd roll the next night:
Attach dose piracetam

Post both rolls:
5htp for 3-4 days with the alpha liopic acid vit c and extract

Any advice is welcome!!

It's right in the Festival & Harm Reduction thread on our first page :) I'll send you there

Ahhhh sorry about that. I read. Few pages of that thread but didn't see it. I'm blind :( I wil lread that thread right now

Also planned on posting this early. Yes you need to drinki a ton of water. But try not to drink JUST pure water prior to going into an event. You guys need electrolytes. Dancing and sweating will cause you to lose a ton of electrolytes.

I would recommend getting an electrolyte mix. Gatorade and sports drinks have so much sugar and HFCS in them.

Also another vERY important step. When at the rave and rolling, do NOT down a whole bottle of water quickly. This will flush your body out of electrolytes way too quickly and you will be in VERY bad shape. Instead, just sip on a bottle with friends and take your time. Share a bottle with friends and enjoy it for 5-10 mins...not 15 seconds of gulps :).

If you can get electrolytes powder packets in an event that would be ideal!