• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Festival & Rave Harm Reduction thread

Well I know shrooms are less toxic than aspirin lol, so I figure it shouldn't be a bad idea. To tell the truth I felt bright and exuberant the following few days. I still want to do more study on how the two effect you when taken so close together.

Question for experienced users...

Yooo, ok so I have rolled on molly a couple of times already and have had a great time (obviously), no side effects really at all beside a little moodiness after the second time. Anyways, I'm heading over to a festival in NY this year, its gonna be 3 days of fucking sweeeet music, and I'm wonderin how often I can allow myself to roll during this 3 day period. The festival is the first weekend in september, and the only time im going to roll before it is first week in july, so I should have 2 months complete rest before the event. I was think of going through .7 on friday, taking sat off, and then going thru a whole g over sun? would this be terrible? could I do .4 each day? more or less than .7 fri and sun? I dont know, what would you all plan on doing, just imagine 3 consecutive days of music filled with all of your favorite artists.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and just some more info, the music is over a 12 hour period each day, its not like im doing .7- a g all at once haha, and I'd be doing molly

Hmmm. first off there is no event names allowed, someone will edit that out if you don't. I don't know what kind of molly you are getting but a .7 dose is enough to seriously fuck someone up, especially if they are not experienced. This leads me to believe you may be getting ripped off. you should definitely not do a gram at a time either that is ridiculous. If you are planning on doing this much MDMA I would definitely advise only rolling one of the days, you can enjoy other drugs the rest of the festival. If you feel the need to roll twice, which isn't smart, then I would give yourself at least a two month break after this weekend. Have fun and be safe.

Almost two grams in a weekend is a hell of a lot of MDMA to be consuming! You really shouldnt need .7 of a g for a 12 hour event though and even the thought of doing a g in a 12 hour event makes me feel sick.

Why not trip/drink/speed/ket for two days and then use MDMA one day or mix it up a little and use smaller amounts of MDMA maybe topped up with some ketamine / lsd.

Ive done weekenders before and have stayed up dancing for the entire time - its great when your there but when the music stops and the comedown starts your in for one seriously rough time. If you dont like any of the other drugs then you could use two / three days in a row but try and get some sleep after the music stops and remember to eat something and stay hydrated.

Your going to feel like shit for a few days after this event so stock up with some multi vitamins etc

Theres a couple of 4/5 days festivals that im attending this year and usually i'll do my regime as follows:

Day 1: K and more K, maybe a research chem
Day 2/3: K and then some shrooms/acid
Day 4: K and MDMA
Day 5: K and mostly relax cause i hate driving tired.

Or i will pick the night to roll when my favourite DJ's will be playing.

Also side note on K, If your going to be doing alot (alot as in grams upon grams) of it drink as much water as you can. YOU DO NOT WANT K-PAINS. This is the worst feeling in the world, you will seriously want to die rather than feel the pain. This happened to me last week, and i was in agony for 4 DAYS. Went to the hospital and got shots of morphine but it only help for a while.

hey ppl... can this be done and avoid the "I fucked up my brain" mdma felling...

day 1: Meph.
day 2: MDMA
day 3: Methylone

Ps:4-fa could also replace on of those Rcs...

No shit, I can't get through anymore than .4 a night. Usually under .35 and I'm sweeeeeet.

Don't get into the swing of doing things too much, and getting into the mindset of "Yeah, my buzz won't be intense. I'll just take some more".

I know a guy who has been taking pills for nearly a year, at his peak he used to eat about 12-14 a week. The prices here haven't dropped either, fucking expensive. On Friday, he went through a gram of crystal and 4 blue elephants, the elephants are marketted at 180mg, but probably about 170, a few reaching the 180 potential. Thats over 1.5 grams... In the space of 5 hours. Needless to say, I've watched his health deteriorate at an extremely alarming rate. He's lost so much weight, only used to eat twice a week and is extremely pale. In fact, I still haven't heard from him since Friday...

Sorry for the speech, but MDMA can be the most amazing drug ever. But one of the worst if abused... Take care.

Rolling one night, Candy-flipping the next?

I'm going to a festival this year and wanted to roll 2 nights in a row but I realize that would not be very much fun the 2nd night so I was wondering if anyone has ever rolled one night and then candy-flipped the next night. I am already preloading with 5-HTP, Vitamin B-6 and C, and Magnesium and will be bringing all of those to the festival. Any insight on the matter would be really helpful. =D

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm doing a 4 day this year. I was thinking day 1 mushrooms, day 2, 2c-i, day 3 molly or 2c-i again, day 4 maybe some coke, or just relax.

How to do a 3 day event correctly

Well everyone I have been reading our posts without commenting for a while now and I love them everyone is great here. So, I thought I would maybe throw something out there and just see if anyone can help me out. I have been rolling for about 2 years now..... not often at all usually once about every 2-4 months. I did however roll 2 weeks ago and then last week which was the least amount of time between rolls I have ever done. It didn't seem to have any sort of an effect on me I rolled great both times.... recovered quickly and moved on. So at the end of June I am going down to Vegas for a pretty fun 3 day event....... and I was wondering what advice you could give me on how to have the best time???........ I am holding right now about 10 drops of acid (not that I would take it all) I just want to know how to roll for as long as possible and mix it with any other drug that would be good....... I want the best 3 days ever I dont care what I have to do =-) Just wondering everyone's advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Choose one day for mdma and one day for acid. I would say do mdma on the first night and acid the second day. Or stay sober the second day and do acid the third day. Depends if you have anything else to try :p

my advice from attending a three day festival in miami and looking back saying, how would i have done it differently?

Are you driving in during the first day and leaving the morning after the third?

I would absolutely judge it by which artists you want to see. If there is someone you are, right now, saying "I absolutely will NOT miss them" then you need to save that artist for your roll day, and see the act right before them and pop your roll(s)

Why? because if you dont the likely-hood of you getting to see that show is slim (when on drugs i wander around too much and dont care what im doing, i just follow vibes).

I would have done miami this way:

first night (since it was the shortest day), party/drink/smoke weed and give lightshows. MAYBE Roll (since u seem like me where you can handle 2 days of rolling near each other and not have your world crumble like some of the folks here)
second day- get rested, goto the beach, chill out (if you took drugs yesterday), attend festival. Today would be the rolling day.
third day- ACID! i think acid has the weakest hang over (actually, no hangover at all really, just mild thoughts about your trip) and if you're driving you can hit the road whenever you need.

now, if the line up is stronger the first day than the last, i would just shift everything back one like this:

day1) roll
day2) acid (or, CANDY FLIP like i did)
day3) party/drink/smoke

Please review the forum guidelines- this is not a creative way of indicating (or not indicating) which event you are going to.

Something to remember people: Although it is possible to take drugs all three days of a festival (or more) be sure to allow yourself time to be sober as well. This will help your brain recover, as well as allowing you to feel the drugs you do take. Honestly, I don't reccomend taking drugs all through a festival. I usually designate one night for drugs, especially MDMA and psyches, and the other nights/days I will drink, smoke weed, and maybe do some K or other short lasting drug. I really dont think getting and staying fucked up the entire time is worth it, although i have done it.

ive rolled 5 days straight no sleep or food just water i was 15 and i didnt wanna roll for ever after that but i was addicted and i did it again in a week lol

I think some of us are moar capable of handling this than other lightweights, but you are punishing your brain no matter what. It will take a long time to recover to 100%.

ive gone on a binge or two in my day....but the recovery lasts months even if you think you can handle it your life will be steer different dirextion causa all the anxiety and stress and depression you will be dealing with.

Plus your sleep balance and diet will get throwed off cause u aint got enuff serotonin.

You certainly set yourself back with dis type if behavior

I just asked a similar question in another thread the other day, but I'm hoping yall can help me refine it here. One day I'm planning on candyflipping and bumping K on the way down to keep me going right around 16 hours. Tentatively I'm thinking 3-4 hits of LSD, .2-.3 molly at T+1-2(maybe another hit of acid?), then 1-2 more hits of acid around T+4-6, K as needed. What would you advise the redosing schedule to be and should I consider redosing the molly as well?

Day 1, Six pack bud light, 2 dank Blunts of Blue Dream

Day 2, Six pack bud light, 2 dank Blunts of Blue Dream, And hopefully grab a P-tot to take back to the hotel for me and the homie

Day 3, Six pack bud light, 2 dank Blunts of Blue Dream, 4 Ghost Pokeballs Ive been savin for just such an occasion, hopefully my raver skanks sticks around two so i can finish off a good weekend and get er dun real hard

K. Really important question: what should I wear?

I'm a girl, I have only rolled at home and always end up in a dress. It's comfy and loose and I like twirling around in it.

But I feel like I'll need pockets for my phone, cigarettes, gum, etc. Plus it's outdoors, but the forecast is rain... And of course, I wanna look kewl.

So girlies, what do you wear? And guys, what do you see girls wearing?