• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone/Percocet Question

Maggotnumber666

Greenlighter
I have been taking 4 7.5/500 percocet from my dentist. At first I took 4 of them and they gave me a nice buzz and killed the pain. Now I take 5 percs and only seemed to get "high" or what I call high for about 2 hours. Next question being... If I wanted to have a bit more would it be worth it to eat another pill or to snort a pill. Never tried snorting one, but I know it kicks in faster and might not be as much of a waste because of the speed it hits you.

Thanks,

Steve

I have been taking 4 7.5/500 percocet from my dentist. At first I took 4 of them and they gave me a nice buzz and killed the pain. Now I take 5 percs and only seemed to get "high" or what I call high for about 2 hours. Next question being... If I wanted to have a bit more would it be worth it to eat another pill or to snort a pill. Never tried snorting one, but I know it kicks in faster and might not be as much of a waste because of the speed it hits you.

Thanks,

Steve

First off you dont rail anything that has tylenol in it. There are tons of binders and fillers in them plus the APAP. Also taking more will obviously get you more high especially since you have a lower tolerance but the more you take the more APAP you ingest. My advice is to cold water extract evey time and also to stop while you are ahead.

Yeah 2mg-2.5mg of APAP at once is fine, but more than that (or more than 4mg to 5mg) a day is definitely pushing it.
Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ v2.0

As for snorting NomeGrown nailed it.

I'm going to send this over to Basic Drug Discussion as it is pretty simple and common stuff and that is whether threads like that belong.

OD >>> BDD

Last edited:
Snorting percs is kinda a rookie thing to do. If your already taking 5 percs at once to feel anything, do you really think snorting one pill is going to really increase anything? A lot of people do snort percs, just some people have an Infatuation with putting anything up there nose. thats where some of there high comes from. If you have a real small tolerance it does seem to work, just not the best roa.
have fun be safe

Yeah 2mg-2.5mg of APAP at once is fine, but more than that (or more than 4mg to 5mg) a day is definitely pushing it.
Cold Water Extraction Mega Thread & FAQ v2.0

As for snorting NomeGrown nailed it.

I'm going to send this over to Basic Drug Discussion as it is pretty simple and common stuff and that is whether threads like that belong.

OD >>> BDD

I hope you mean grams instead of milligrams of APAP.

While taking/CWE-ing the pills is definitely the best way to go for most of your dosage, snorting 1 or 2 percocets isn't the worst thing in the world. I would recommend snorting half a pill and see if your nose is comfortable. if it is, go ahead and snort the other half if you wish. Maybe a third half later on... but the fact that there is APAP means that after snorting more than 1 or 2 you would just get a bunch of acetaminophen buildup and absorb very little oxy. You MAY get a nosebleed, in which case, stop using that nostril, or perhaps you will know that it is time to stop dosing.

While taking/CWE-ing the pills is definitely the best way to go for most of your dosage, snorting 1 or 2 percocets isn't the worst thing in the world. I would recommend snorting half a pill and see if your nose is comfortable. if it is, go ahead and snort the other half if you wish. Maybe a third half later on... but the fact that there is APAP means that after snorting more than 1 or 2 you would just get a bunch of acetaminophen buildup and absorb very little oxy. You MAY get a nosebleed, in which case, stop using that nostril, or perhaps you will know that it is time to stop dosing.

Don't snort Percocet at all, not 1, not 2...none. Snorting acetaminophen is ridiculous. It isn't water soluble so it will simply clog up your noes causing less of the oxycodone to be absorbed and leave you feeling very uncomfortable. You'll wish you didn't because your noes will feel all fucked up and it will possibly burn. Possible noes bleed.

And I'm surprised nobody has brought this up but snorting oxycodone has a lower bioavailability compared to oral so you'll get less of the dose doing it that way. Sure it will hit you quicker but my preference is oral. If you want to snort oxycodone go find some Roxicodone or OxyContin (OC, not OP). There is no other shit in it.

Don't snort Percocet at all, not 1, not 2...none. Snorting acetaminophen is ridiculous. It isn't water soluble so it will simply clog up your noes causing less of the oxycodone to be absorbed and leave you feeling very uncomfortable. You'll wish you didn't because your noes will feel all fucked up and it will possibly burn. Possible noes bleed.

And I'm surprised nobody has brought this up but snorting oxycodone has a lower bioavailability compared to oral so you'll get less of the dose doing it that way. Sure it will hit you quicker but my preference is oral. If you want to snort oxycodone go find some Roxicodone or OxyContin (OC, not OP). There is no other shit in it.

It's not THAT ridiculous, and different noses often mean different amounts of discomfort. While it might make YOU really uncomfortable, that doesn't mean it will be the same for anyone else who snorts percocets/vicodin. I used to snort percs and sometimes even vicodin, and I felt mild discomfort as long as I only snorted 1 or 2. Don't dismiss this ROA immediately. Though it would probably be pointless for those with high tolerance, and dangerous if done regularly for an extended period of time (would likely cause a deviated septum). I'm sick of hearing people who say it is completely pointless. Even when I got nosebleeds, they did not last long and I felt little to no pain.

Last edited:
It's not THAT ridiculous, and different noses often mean different amounts of discomfort. While it might make YOU really uncomfortable, that doesn't mean it will be the same for anyone else who snorts percocets/vicodin. I used to snort percs and sometimes even vicodin, and I felt mild discomfort as long as I only snorted 1 or 2. Don't dismiss this ROA immediately. Though it would probably be pointless for those with high tolerance, and dangerous if done regularly for an extended period of time (would likely cause a deviated septum). I'm sick of hearing people who say it is completely pointless. Even when I got nosebleeds, they did not last long and I felt little to no pain.

Ok it's not THAT ridiculous it's just VERY stoopid!

I'd guess nobody mentioned it because it's a dead horse around here. Half the people will mention ROA, the other half will mention personal preference. There will be a bunch of talk about CWE and micron filters. Meanwhile the OP has long ago done whatever it was they were going to do in the first place.

Good ole BDD. :D