• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which drugs make you horny?

literally all of them. idk why but all drugs, be it alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, methamphetamine, heroin, or DMT, will without fail make me horny. must be something wrong with me.

:? help my husband is doing a drug, & it is killing me insidewhat ever it is he can lace it on his fingers & he smells his fingers all day before he smokes his cig he puts his hands in his pocket then holds his cig with his fingers for a bit then lights it i took a puff from one of his cigs and dam it made me high...

We dont do substance ID's on Bluelight. We have no idea what it is.

Weed and stimulants all the way. And don't dose too high on the stims or your dick will shrink. But a small to medium dose will make you very involved and will not make climax an issue. At least for me
+10

'ludes, back when
alcohol, to a point
good sex is a delicious drug on its own...
-izzy

Definitley not heroin...In fact.. quite the opposite. Talk about a sex killer. (after consistent use of course).

Yea, found that stuff (5-MeO-DIPT) by accident, and took it after some little bit of Speed. Uhmm... I was transported to a dimension of sexuality beyond the seventh ring of hell. I start to sneeze just by recalling the memory. It was... unspeakable. Sacred Obscenity.

whats rattle, crystal i suppose?

ganja, crystal, dex, coke

I find it's not so much the substance, but how that substance can help illicit a trigger or chain reaction into hyper-sexuality, super-charged arousal and energized enthusiasm. I found LSD when courted properly can have the most awesome results. But again, LSD or Cocaine, it's some much about the set&setting... so don't go looking for the sexy. Like feeding a wild animal... I let it come to me.