• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which drugs make you horny?

^Interesting point, I'd say LSD doesn't really make me horny per se, but it makes any and all contact incredibly intense and amazing.

If you know, you know ;)

Methamp + ghb = sexual assault waiting to happen. LOLz

I hear this combo is great. I stick purely to the G though.

I love how the only thing that keeps you from carping out while your fucking is to... Well go harder. Lol

Cannabis makes me quite frisky, it also makes me much more likely to put on the moves...ladies can't resist my filthy ropehead charms.

Morphine, suprisingly, never fails to get me incredibly horny, after the initial rush/pin-pricks but before I slide into the proper nod-zone all I want to do is fuck. Morphine + Endorphins = bliss. Can be hard to actually cum though, but a lot of the time I don't even care.

2C-B, I was sceptical as fuck about all this 'erotic' crap that shulgin and others talked about when describing this chemical. I mean, I could understand if it had moderate amphetamine-like effects where you could go for ages but without the amp dick, but no...it was something else entirely, it just made sex so...sexy...that it becomes impossible not to get really into your partner/the situation and have some really fucking great sex.

Here's an odd one- an ex of mine took zopiclone regularly for insomnia, but she'd play with it (as we all do with sleeping pills) and take the pill a bit earlier and stay up and enjoy the relaxation/weird shit for a while before hitting the sack. Zopiclone made her really fucking horny, I don't like sleeping with people on benzos (can never be sure if they're remembering any of this) but we were living together and she was like a fucking animal, she'd take 2-4 pills and 40 minutes later she'd have me pinned to a chair with her on top of me. And yes, a great deal of the time she had no memory and would be quite embarassed by her "take off yer fucking pants cunt" behaviour.

Weed always makes me horny.

But the thing that def. does the trick is amphetamines. When I'm on amps, all I think about is sex.

in order....

1.Methamphetamine and other amphetamines
2.Cocaine
3.Ecstasy

GBL
MDPV
Meph
Alcohol
Nicotine
2c-b

In roughly that order.

MDMA, Coke, Opiates, and most pyschadelics have the opposite effect for me.

Hello..

old thread i know, but maybe worhty of a bump...

anyway, jsut wanted to ask, anyone get the hornyness feeling above all else from a particular substance? like, take methylone for me, i know it give euphoria and music appreciation and is a bit stimmy, but for me, the hornyness is always there, and i always feel a methylone session without some sex just isnt complete!

ive heard good things about mdpv in this respect but the psychosis side effect.. sure is a powerful deterrent...

I hear this combo is great. I stick purely to the G though.

I love how the only thing that keeps you from carping out while your fucking is to... Well go harder. Lol
Solid combinations of GHB+MDMA/MDA makes me want to fuck sooooo badly. I bet Meth+GHB is worse though. I hate straight stims though so amph or meth for me!

GBL + 2-FA + mxe + JWH-122 + beer

Disclaimer: do not do like me. Combo'd till I poobo'ded.

weed gets me horny right away. Also methamphetamine, although i rarely fuck with that anymore...i'm now clean off dope and methadone, and i gotta say, sobriety is the king of it all. my sex drive has come back witha vengeance and its fucking great! i'll prolly just end up addicted to that though....Of course mdma as well. although that can be horny as well as super sensitive to tactile sensations so sex just feels like something totally different, i dont mind it though lol.