• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which drugs make you horny?

GHB, meth, alcohol, and weed. The first three definitely more so than the last one, unless we're talking combinations, haven't had the opportunity to try G/ice yet though, but meth/booze or weed/booze definitely.

Honestly, oxycodone gets me in the mood most, but any opiate, really, gets me going. I will say though, I can't achieve orgasm after I've done opiates though, so that really sucks.

MDPV for sure, and most other stimulants. Opiates (like oxycodone) invariably turn me *off*... I guess this is an individual thing.

Alcohol makes me very horny.
But mdma just makes me feel lovey dovey

LSD immediately just prompts me to get naked and touch my man's body and touching good feeling things, so that has had a habit of leading to sex.
Alcohol. I've accomplished some outstanding feats with some simple booze, unfortunately it's not really a part of my life anymore.

2c-B and 2c-I, stand out over most of the others that make me horney. 2c-B is just a very sexual drug in nature. 2c-I, I was at a music festival and while tripping out I would look at every girl and get this mental picture of them bent over in the doggie style position, ready and waiting. Badass none the less but it was rather uncomfortable walking around with a boner for a few hours. Just got some 5-meo-mipt in yesterday and am egar to explore it's "erotic" potential.

THC
Meth
Cocaine
GHB
LSD makes me a bit horny and handsy, but that usually subsides after a few hours and is replaced by feeling gassy

I always thought that good ol' fashion ganja makes sex better. And many girls have said the same thing..

i take meds that diminish the libido
but
i recently rolled off some of those monkeys and i would def say that MDMA brings it back
as does Weed and Xanax too haha

weed has resulted in some of the MOST passionate love making i ever had

alcohol makes me screw things i wouldnt normaly :)

xanax ,nah no sex desire

coke CREATED the strongest urge to fuck i have ever had ,and the clearest thought process ever had ....wow ,oh and i mean REAL cocaine

now nothing compares to how disgustingly horny i have gotten in W/D from opiates ,and alcohol ....WITH poswt ejaculate dysphoric disorder thrown in there a a good while ....ugh

LSD. my gf and i ALWAYS fuck on the comeup, but normally i dont finish because the world melting around me is distracting.
comedown of mdma is just grrrrreat, along with methylphenidate.

and HYDROMORPHONE! the only opiate that makes me fuck for hours, but i can still cum. kind of a vicious cycle when you know that the best thing after sex is more dilaudid, lol

MDMA would be at the top of my list, but I don't do it often

Alcohol turns me on sometimes and takes away my inhibitions, but at the cost of pleasure and performance

Cannabis (referring to eaten/vaped - smoking makes me feel awful) helps make anything more interesting and the body/mind high by itself can be arousing

Adderall doesn't arouse me by itself after all the years I've been taking it therapeutically, but it really helps me stay focused on something if I want to, sexual or otherwise.

Practically every drug i've ever touched besides the first few times i did ketamine

MDMA makes me incredibly horny but then when i get in bed with a female all i end up doing is foreplay and cuddling for HOURS before we get down to it; think i just crave the contact

Alcohol is the only drug that makes me horny.

Everything else turns me the fuck off, but I enjoy my drug-induced sociality moreso than sex.

Ghb is the only drug I get noticeably horny on.

Every single fucking time I ingest it, I go on what I like to call the "prowl"
This guys got it! Other drugs will get things moving but no where near GHB level.