• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

which drugs make you horny?

The only thing thats ever made me horny is alcohol, and speed, only took speed once but I would have shagged a hole in the wall.

Disclaimer: I never shagged a hole in the wall.

Speed and GHB, especially when combined. When done alone speed is more likely to actually make interested in sex while GHB tends to at first just makes me more affectionate, but with the right people.. then there is alcohol, which is like a sloppy version of what GHB does to intimacy. For some reason on 4-aco-dmt (a very high dose, somwhere in between 50 and 100 mg snorted) made me want the person I'm with; in a very deep and trippy way, which was by the way way more intense then the lust increase that for example GHB gives; only it does not occur every trip or even that often, but when psychedelics and love / lust come together then: awesome shit. Sometimes I randomly get affectionate on ketamine, which is rather odd, to be into something physical when so detached from the body; not sure how that works really.

Alcohol for sure! Sometimes H which really sucks because it's impossible for me to get off when I'm bombed.

so what about drugs that are good for a couple? or during a sex/swingers party? anyone have experience in that area?

that pretty much rules out a lot of the trippier enhancers now doesnt it?

1. Methamphetamine, the ultimate sex drug IMO. So what if it takes forever to come, the process is fucking fantastic!
2. Acohol + Cocaine, not something I do often, but it does rev my engines.
3. Amost all other amphetamines, Adderall, 4-FA, 2-FMA, etc. NOT including MDXX substances or other psychedelic PEAs.
4. LSD, in the right male company. I always end up having sex on acid. Always.

Oh, and caffeine from coffee! It's guaranteed to soak my panties. I fucking LOVE coffee. Makes me come harder and faster, too. =D

why do some people not like mdxx substances for sex? is it because of lack of energy? or jsut that it creates more feelings of empathy and emotional communication rather than lust?

Sometimes H which really sucks because it's impossible for me to get off when I'm bombed.

Exactly! You're totally ready to start, but you can never finish. Also, dope makes me just kinda wanna lie there, which is likely not going to please anybody's partner. :p
Never tried coke during sex. Maybe I should.

I always said that MDMA makes me cudely and love everyone. But it feels wrong to have sex on it. The one time I ever turned down sex was when I was on MDMA. When I saw a symposium where someone explain that it stimulates the post orgasmic hormone levels(on the mapas website somewhere). That made so much sense.

4-AcO-DiPT then wait till it is peaking, then smoke some good weed. The body high is amazing.
Also The first time I had some methylone prior to this, which seemed too enhance the body high at the time.

Amazing!

Oddly enough opiates can arouse me, which is pointless because it takes forever to finish and I'm not currently in a relationship.