The productions thread - Part III!

taylor broke the internet again (delicate vid) u know i'm like totally inspired. need vocals like a dope fiend needa fix ya dig what i'm sayin.

Last edited:
Newbie to BlueLight - This is my musical introduction so to speak!! Check it out??

Hi Guys & Girls/Men & Women/Extra-terrestrials;

So I'm gonna kinda introduce my self and this track and give you a bit of a story behind the production. So I'm "Equilibrium", I've been producing since 13 (Now 21) under the name "Twisted Senses". After a, well, light but interesting trip on a nice tab of LSD, I decided to re-brand my self and concentrate on two specific genre's that I've listened too for a while but just really fell in love with after this night; Trap & Future Bass.

This track (link at the bottom) is a Trap remix of a song by "Logitunes" called "Destination".. It's a song with a hip-hop feel with trap chords thrown in and some vocals to go over the top, I thought I'd "Trap" it up even more and throw in nice, deep basses, a roiling build-up and some kicking perc's, whilst retaining some of my favourite elements of the original such as the vocals, and trap chords.

I have been working on this track almost nightly since 3rd March (currently unemployed but starting new job soon), having plenty of time on my hands, I dedicated about 4 hour a night to this track for the last 13 days. Hahaha, the bass, and drums, I worked on two nights on medium dosages of some nice MDMA (roughly 90mg) spread out over the period of working and one night on perc's on some flakey Peruvian marching powder.. about 0.5g and what I came up with, I believe is a song that if you listen to on any of these.. I don't know... The music just came flowing out, I think the MDMA was quite a big factor in this, I felt more connected with the music I was making, it felt "special".. any producer's here know what I mean?? Anyway, I'll stop doing a trip report..

Here's the link to my Soundcloud, let me know any thoughts, if you're listening to this on your preferred chill/feel good substance, or if you're sober. Feel free to like, comment, download, share, etc, so here you go peeps;

:D:D:):):!:!8o8o

https://soundcloud.com/equilibrium-music97/logitunes-destination-equlirbium-remix

I hope you guy's like it, I hope to provide this awesome community of people far and wide with more music, look forward to getting to know you peeps

Equilibirum/T (UK)

This sounds great Joe (lucid). For a "stoner" you sure have a lot of creative output of things that are across the finish line. Killer.

This sounds great Joe (lucid). For a "stoner" you sure have a lot of creative output of things that are across the finish line. Killer.

thanks man. i should easily hit over 150 tracks this years at this pace... and they get better like this one below =)

Last edited:
Man, I don't know how you are able to get so many done. hahaha. takes me forever. I like this one above. I couldn't help but feel I wanted to hear a chord change in the 30-45 sec range to accentuate what is going on melodically but that's just a thought.

Man, I don't know how you are able to get so many done. hahaha. takes me forever. I like this one above. I couldn't help but feel I wanted to hear a chord change in the 30-45 sec range to accentuate what is going on melodically but that's just a thought.

you are right. i was listening to it in the car and was thinking of adding more chords. i'll work on it some mo'. thanks for the tip, ricki.

there are tricks to work faster.different key, tempo, replace sounds, adjust pitch, sample anything, etc. and one lil bit from any track could lead into a whole other track.

more chords pretty much new remix , that's how we do hundreds of beats no stoppin. youtube RIP vegan female body builder lost tortured soul depressed watch how foul it gets forced me to go back by blockin the swift remix. blessings tho cause this shit bumps !

Last edited: