The productions thread - Part III!

Any producers had experience using BBC introducing? I sent these tracks:-
good luck.

unique musical compositions. get a retro 80s vibe. "coolbreeze" is a perfect name for the style. goes well on these warm summer mornings

This is my favourite from you up til now, man. This is actually pretty well done. I like the bass and melody, it accompanies the vocals really well. Good job, work more on it!

i must mention, it was your words of taking more time that produced it. a couple times i held back and tweaked it more before posting because of your previous post.

Last edited:
Keep doing that you'll go a long way, bro. Keep it up. :)
good luck.

unique musical compositions. get a retro 80s vibe. "coolbreeze" is a perfect name for the style. goes well on these warm summer mornings

i must mention, it was your words of taking more time that produced it. a couple times i held back and tweaked it more before posting because of your previous post.

Hey, thanks bro!
I listen to most of your submissions! They are pretty good, I wish I had enough drive to pump out as many songs as you do!

thanks. i'm listening to your other works on soundcloud, best to take the time to craft the music to best of your ability, and you seem to do well taking your time.

hope to hear more. would def purchase your tunes, i think they're that good.