The productions thread - Part III!

Another tune I just made
https://soundcloud.com/dj-cruxx-1/sciclone
still work in progress, needs lots of polishing

your musical composition is inspiring as heck dude, are you self taught ? take any music theory classes ? i can "hear" by how your productions sound, you know what you are doing as far as "mixing/mastering" totally foreign to me.

those glistening, shimmering bright like a crystal arpeggios are beautiful. dig how the the repetitive bass is hypnotic then the synths are just like raining down, from ear to ear. ill man.

and like i said, for never really gettin into psytrance, i could def get into your take on the style.

This post just makes me happy that you're into my style, man. It just inspires me a lot. Thank you, man.
your musical composition is inspiring as heck dude, are you self taught ? take any music theory classes ? i can "hear" by how your productions sound, you know what you are doing as far as "mixing/mastering" totally foreign to me.

those glistening, shimmering bright like a crystal arpeggios are beautiful. dig how the the repetitive bass is hypnotic then the synths are just like raining down, from ear to ear. ill man.

and like i said, for never really gettin into psytrance, i could def get into your take on the style.

LOL. all i do is get lit and plague this thread with my own beats ;p just cause no one else does, and this forum ain't really crack like it use to be. but it's all love. continue to post any and everything as you feel.

hopefully some other bl'ers hear your tunes, i think psytrance is actually poppin on bl... your work sounds ready to be put out on a label, sciclone just as nice. do you!

Last edited:
^ interesting. organ always makes me think of church, in ambient it leans toward dark/funeral vibes. very nice though. what made you name it "genemaps" ?

genemap was 2 letters short of the 9 letter word in Word Target in todays paper. Best I could come up with. The other two letters were n and e.

i think you might of just created "minimal psy trance" it's interesting hearing the psy trance bass line kinda stripped down n' just pumpin. i'd toss in a a pad or something to make it build up .

Last edited:
i think you might of just created "minimal psy trance" it's interesting hearing the psy trance bass line kinda stripped down n' just pumpin. i'd toss in a a pad or something to make it build up .

proud of this one as well...

Thanks man, I'll see what I can do to improve it, definitely see the pad going in there. What DAW do you use to make your music?

i use FL studio, an older version. main plug-ins i use are massive , minimonsta , morphox , and octopus... but mainly massive. i need to search for new sounds heh.

o and izotope for mastering https://www.izotope.com/

listening to your stuff and others ... to take tot the next level gotta learn about mastering/mixing tracks.

google will probably mute this soon heh,

must of made like 30 beats this month. need to pick the most promising handful and really tweak em.