• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

50mg Demerol worth shooting?

nicksoutherland90

Bluelighter
Hey guys this is my first official thread i'm posting so first off hello everyone! and i appreciate any input any of you fellow bluelighters may have for me. So i got ahold of 2 50 mg Demerol's and i know orally they aren't worth a damn and snorting them simply burns and doesnt really pack much more of a punch than a single lortab 10 or perc 7.5 honestly. I've never tried bangin any of these bad boys but i've heard good stories but from resources that i deam somewhat unreliable so i figured i would get some input from some others who may be more credible! i would love to hear any stories you may have about your own experiences with banging demerol's. I have a pretty high opiate tolerance (takes about 90 mg of hydro or oxycodone to get me goin and about 120-130mg if i really wanna get a nod out of it) Like i said i'm just a bit curious as to what some of you have to say about the prep as well as the buzz that comes with it. and given my opiate tolerance to hydro's and perc's mainly what would be a good dosage? should i bang them both at once or try one and then re-dose if neccesary? Thanks again for any input!

The Demerol pills are very hard to IV, despite the fact that they are IR. It's difficult to prep, but I have IV'd Demerol, and it is bliss. It makes oxycodone seem like skittles in comparison. I've done it and it ranks high in my list.

1. IV Morphine/Heroin
2. IV Hydromorphone
3. IV Demerol

However, I have yet to try oxymorphone, so I don't know. In all probability, hydromorphone is more euphoric than oxymorphone, or at least the rush is more intense as hydromorphone is more lipid soluble than oxymorphone is.

But for HR value, you should take the pills orally (enough of them) will give you a really good high. If you have a high tolernace and can handle over 100 mg of oxycodone then you should try 300 mg of the meperidine (Demerol) for a decent high.

kokaino, let me ask ya.. So IV Morphine is better than IV Oxycodone? IME I honestly think IV Oxy is pretty sweet. I never really tried more than 4mg of Dilly's and have NEVER tried Demerol. I thought Demerol wasn't too highly regarded. Now in your 'reading,' and 'research,' what would you say the majority is in terms of IV and Insufflation, hm.. lets say a top 5 or so.. I am eager to read this.. Thanks.

You know I have to agree with kokaino on the morphine. I've never iv'ed demerol but my top 3 would be:

1: morphine/heroin
2:hydromorphone
3: oxy

All iv. I'm not a sniffer. But I'm gonna say I will trust you, kokaino, on demoral being 3rd bc I rate my iv tops same as yours. Now are you talking about rush wise? Bc morphine tops everything when it comes to the rush!

Beside the pins and needles feeling, do any of you guys find the rush from morphine and hydromorphone to be pretty similar? I've never tried heroin, but have IV'ed morphine and I'm wondering how the effects would compare to one another?

kokaino, let me ask ya.. So IV Morphine is better than IV Oxycodone? IME I honestly think IV Oxy is pretty sweet. I never really tried more than 4mg of Dilly's and have NEVER tried Demerol. I thought Demerol wasn't too highly regarded. Now in your 'reading,' and 'research,' what would you say the majority is in terms of IV and Insufflation, hm.. lets say a top 5 or so.. I am eager to read this.. Thanks.

Hell yeah it's better than oxy! Morphine and any of it's salts, including the ubiquitous morphine sulfate, morphine diacetate (heroin), morphine hydrochloride, etc are the most euphoric IV opiates you can do.

thanks you guys i tried 350 mg of demerol orally and it was quite pleasant. Not quite as good as i had expected but a pretty good buzz regardless. As far as IV'ing the oxymorphone its ok but took 25 mg IV'd to make anything worth posting abt happen. I will say the oxymorphone is the EASIEST prep i have ever came across....literally crush pills, add warm water(NOT BOILING!), and stir with plunger until you have a cloudy pink liquid. It didnt gel up at all. Just drop the filter in, fill your syringe, and shoot that bad boy. It was a good high but just took too much to yield any good results. thanks for all the input though!

There's really nothing you can compare the morphine rush to. And I say that bc of the pins and needles feeling. Hydromorphone gives an amazing rush and euphoria! But with the hydromorphone I never did less than 16mg in one shot. And with the morphine it was always 45-60mg per shot. That dosage of morphine gave me the perfect rush. I've done more at a time but enjoyed it more in the 45-60mg range. I would not suggest or advise anyone to do that dose of either for their first time. I worked my way up with the morphine from 15mg. I also have a pretty large tolerance. Which recently I have lowered so I can enjoy my shots more now. But morphine/heroin will always be number one in my book.