• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you get high on Liquid Morphine Sulfate w/o IV?

FridayNightHigh

Greenlighter
I am unable to do IV and anything with the rectum. I have a dropper for measurement. A few of my questions are,

1. If I were to inject the Morphine into a water bottle and drink that would it work? Would this work with soda?

2. How many milliliters would I need?

3. How strong would the high be?

4. Would I need to drink it all at once?

5. Could I keep it in the bottle for a while (4hr) and still drink it?

It's made for sublingual use.

Drop it in your mouth and hold it under your tongue.

We need more info to tell you how it's suspended and in what ml/mg conversion its based around.

Is it roxynol? What?

Don't dose before you're 100 percent sure of the dose you're taking.

I cannot look at the bottle at the moment, although I can tell you there isn't much on the bottle. It came with a kit from Hospice Care. It says Morphine Sulfate: 0.25 ML = 5mg

You answered your own question.

Get a measure device and measure it out.

You haven't told us your tolerance level.

Why wouldn't you have access to the bottle? Doesn't add up.

Give real info next time you want someone to do your research for you.

Or take your chances, if you feel like being dumb about. Your call.

And FWIW: stealing from hospice is pretty low. Even for a guy like me.

You answered your own question.

Get a measure device and measure it out.

You haven't told us your tolerance level.

Why wouldn't you have access to the bottle? Doesn't add up.

Give real info next time you want someone to do your research for you.

Or take your chances, if you feel like being dumb about. Your call.

And FWIW: stealing from hospice is pretty low. Even for a guy like me.

I meant I wasn't home.

So you have an amount and you have no idea of how much it is, nor can go home to find out, and you want us to tell you how much you should take? Without us knowing your tolerance level even?

Sorry man, if you don't see what's wrong with this situation, my guess is you're not mature and/or intelligent enough to be doing strong drugs.

Inb4close.

since you still haven't given us your tolerance I am going to assume you are Opiate-naive.

Start with 5mg (that would be .25ml) and work your way up from there. As the previous poster said, administer it sub-lingually.

So you have an amount and you have no idea of how much it is, nor can go home to find out, and you want us to tell you how much you should take? Without us knowing your tolerance level even?

Sorry man, if you don't see what's wrong with this situation, my guess is you're not mature and/or intelligent enough to be doing strong drugs.

Inb4close.

Okay douchebag, as for tolerance, I can pop Seven 5mg Percs and get a minor buzz. I weight 285lb, and am 6'1". I have not done opiates often, 4 times since 4/20/11. (Basicly 4 times in my life to get high)

And for telling me how much,
Milliliters and milligrams are well known, and those amounts don't change, they are word for word.

And why would you consider Morphine as a strong drug, I agree it's strong but not like heroin or coke.

Look man, all I'm looking for is an answer, <snip>. I came here to find out this information, if I knew it why would I even get on Bluelight ,<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
since you still haven't given us your tolerance I am going to assume you are Opiate-naive.

Start with 5mg (that would be .25ml) and work your way up from there. As the previous poster said, administer it sub-.

Thank you, I will attempt to administer ly but there may be a dilemma. I am in college and planned on taking it before class, would it be smart to contain it in an empty water bottle and then do that? Otherwise I really need to drink it due to suspicion and needing to talk during class. I can't just sit there with it in my mouth, I'm pretty sure you can understand. And yes, I understand that sub-lingual administration is for the absorption factor.

Okay douchebag, as for tolerance, I can pop Seven 5mg Percs and get a minor buzz. I weight 285lb, and am 6'1". I have not done opiates often, 4 times since 4/20/11. (Basicly 4 times in my life to get high)

And for telling me how much,
Milliliters and milligrams are well known, and those amounts don't change, they are word for word.

And why would you consider Morphine as a strong drug, I agree it's strong but not like heroin or coke.

Look man, all I'm looking for is an answer, you fucking faget. I came here to find out this information, if I knew it why would I even get on Bluelight if I had to deal with ignorant assholes like you?

You couldn't think to give these obviously necessary details before cluttering up the sites bandwidth and wasting my time?

Then find it necessary to insult me, when my only concern is that you DON'T DIE.

Not that we'd be losing anything special, but it would kind of go against the site's harm reduction theme.

Don't you think?

You often shit where you sleep? Must be hell on your circadian rhythm.

8)

Yo man, some people on BL will be dicks sometimes, but please refrain from using the word "faggot" as pejorative term.
Also, at the top of your screen is "the greenlighter's guide to Bluelight" please read it as well as the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA)

I know this is an all-inclusive drug forum, but it was founded on the principles of PLUR - Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect - please respect others on this forum, or the whole thing will turn to shit.

I wouldn't worry about the taste - it is probably flavored since it sounds like the formulation you have is designed for sub-lingual administration.
Orally it will have a slightly lower BA, but it will work just the same.
Consider morphine to be more or less equipotent to Oxycodone, however when take orally it has about 1/3 of the bio-availability, so if you normally take X amount of oxycodone, you will need X times 2 to X times 3 amount of Morphine, corresponding to the different BA.
It does not break down in water, so it will be fine in a water bottle.
Additionally, .25mL is such a small amount that you could administer up to 1mL without really having very much liquid in your mouth.

Lastly, any time one is trying a new substance, formulation, or route of administration, one should do it in a safe, non-threatening environment, so you may want to try it once before you try it in class.

1. If I were to inject the Morphine into a water bottle and drink that would it work? Would this work with soda?
Yes and yes. The oral b.a. of morphine is fairly low (check out the Bioavailbility megathread in the OD Directory in my signature) but without injecting would be okay.

2. How many milliliters would I need?
3. How strong would the high be?
There is an opioid conversation chart linked in my signature. Just use the oral oxy to oral morphine as you've taken percs before.

4. Would I need to drink it all at once?
You wouldn't need to. It would increase the peak concentration to do so however.

5. Could I keep it in the bottle for a while (4hr) and still drink it?
Yep.

Morphine and heroin (diamorphine) are practically the same. Saying one is a harder drug than the other is merely heroin's hardcoreness media stigma.

Thanks for the last two posts sooo much. And also sorry if I offended anyone, I got wrapped up into the heat of the moment.

Thanks for the last two posts sooo much. And also sorry if I offended anyone, I got wrapped up into the heat of the moment.
No problem. :) We're here to help you stay as safe as possible and give access to information in a free and nonjudgmental way. The problem is a lot of times people just ask simple questions instead of doing simple research on their own and it appears errr lazy or that they aren't taking their health seriously. I like to think that it is hard to get started finding the info and know where to look for it (the OD Directory in my signature!!!) and that people still asking these questions are just looking for reassurance on their situation (one of the purposes of BDD I hope).

That being said OP, I can completely understand how some people thought you hadn't looked into the opioids wiki article or thought that much about your original post (you do ask for a ml recommendation without giving your tolerance or the concentration of solution :\). We can't hold everybody by the hand, though it would be nice if we could, so we need people to take some responsibility as well.

Anyways I'm glad we can help and if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. Better you get ask and flamed multiple times/your thread closed for being to basic/etc. than you do something dangerous and hurt yourself eh :D So long as you don't take away too much time from somebody else with another legitimate issue that is...

isnt oral morphine equi-potent to hydrocodone?

in class sounds like a horrible place to nod out...
you'll have paper footballs in and around your mouth brah

Thouart_art,
Sorry about calling you out like that. I recently re-read your post a few times and undersand what you meant, If I don't give my tolerance and still don't understand why I don't recieve any amswer is because you're naive. And if you are willing to mess around with opiates you should atleast know your tolerance.

Once again sorry and I hope you weren't offended. I misread it and thought you were directly insulting me. I have Autism so I have trouble understanding what people are telling me. As for cursing you out, I got caught up in the moment. I now understand you were just looking out for me as a friend would, thank you.

Have a good night and hope all is well,
-Matt

I always thought that schools were a place for learning, not for nodding but maybe it just me :)

Or maybe thats why 50% of detroit sre functionally illiterate :)