• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mushroom potency. Caps, stems, or dust

the dust is comprised mainly of spores, the most potent part of the mushroom i believe followed by the stems and then the cap but who's counting. the dust is noticably more stronger (often capsuled and sold as psilocybin pills) the caps n stems almost equal.

I'm pretty sure spores contain no actives which is why they are legal in many places still

What's FRS?

It's an energy drink. Quercetin is it's claim to fame. I believe quercetin inhibits some enzymes responsible for dealing with psilocybin.

The link goes to the flavor that blends amazingly with the lemon juice/shroom mix.

I was just disagreeing about tea being obsolete.
It has worked great for me for over a decade.

I will indeed try the lemon tek next time I lay hand on these. Perhaps you could link to a thread that discusses it so our hijacking of the OP's thread will not have been completely pointless?

You shall agree once you try it my friend! Check out this thread. Best lemon tek resource on the net that I've found. It's on the shroomery though, not sure if you have to be a member to view.\

And to the guy a few posts above me come on man shroom dust isn't spores. Spores are microscopic.

the dust is comprised mainly of spores, the most potent part of the mushroom i believe followed by the stems and then the cap but who's counting. the dust is noticably more stronger (often capsuled and sold as psilocybin pills) the caps n stems almost equal.

The dust is not more potent, just more concentrated.

And it is obvious if you grind them into powder and swallow in capsules it will hit you much harder than chewin them up as to give the illusion the dust is more potent. It however just hits you much quicker and all at once.