• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Green xanax bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymackpot

Bluelighter
I know you cant Id pills and so on. But in a vague sense does this mean the triple scored green xanax is in fact 3mg. I am sorry if this goes against the rules, just let me know and I wont post about it again. I doubt it is a 3mg due to the facte a 3mg bar is an xr. If anyone can put some true insight on this I would greatly appreciate it. And again i stress if this is against the rules i am sorry and i will delete it due to the fact it is pill ID in a certain way. I just want to be safe and not take to much. You are the pros I just want to know from some experienced users of the green "bar" if it is not a 3mg

My main goal is to be safe and people on this forum have helped me greatly before in not killing myself in the sense of going beyond my limits. Again if it is not against the rules please help

It's not that we can't ID pills for some high and mighty moral reasons, it's just relatively easy to look them up on google/rxlist/drugs.com and we don't want hundreds of threads of people taking the extremely lazy just ask BL method. Not that I am calling you lazy as it seems you are trying to be thorough for safety's sake. Furthermore if someone does get it wrong on the site it can be bad news, there can be large regional differences, and the person in possession of the actual pill is really the best person to be determining what it is.

From rxlist.com
Each XANAX Tablet, for oral administration, contains 0.25, 0.5, 1 or 2 mg of alprazolam.

XANAX Tablets, 2 mg, are multi-scored and may be divided as shown below:

alpraz2.gif

Inactive ingredients: Cellulose, corn starch, docusate sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and sodium benzoate. In addition, the 0.5 mg tablet contains FD&C Yellow No. 6 and the 1 mg tablet contains FD&C Blue No. 2..

Each XANAX XR extended-release tablet, for oral administration, contains 0.5 mg, 1 mg, 2 mg, or 3 mg of alprazolam. The inactive ingredients are lactose, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and hypromellose. In addition, the 1 mg and 3 mg tablets contain D & C yellow No. 10 and the 2 mg and 3 mg tablets contain FD&C blue No. 2.

This is assuming you have Xanax and not some sort of generic alprazolam of course. If you did mean not brand name Xanax this might help.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=alprazolam

Thank you. I have recently found out that the green bars are actually a new kind of pill that xanax is putting out and is just a regular 2mg bar

^ I've been seeing them for over 2 years, so wouldn't exactly call them new.

Thank you. I have recently found out that the green bars are actually a new kind of pill that xanax is putting out and is just a regular 2mg bar

Is the xanax the company manufacturing pills containing alprazolam? Everyday I seem to learn something new.

Is the xanax the company manufacturing pills containing alprazolam? Everyday I seem to learn something new.

xanax=alprazolam

Xanax is the name brand, but isn't the name of the pharmaceutical company. I believe Pfizer is the company with the brand name xanax.

You have fried your sarcasm receptors in your brains :)

yea, they are made by Dava and are green with 3 scores, they are 2mg, why are they scored in 3's that i dont know.

yea, they are made by Dava and are green with 3 scores, they are 2mg, why are they scored in 3's that i dont know.

Amapola explained this indepthly.. They have 3 scores, so you can break them up in 0.5mg pieces for easy dosing, if your dose is less than the 2mg which is contained in the whole stick.

I think the OP's question has been answered and this was a borderline pill ID question/thread.

If you ever want to ID a pill, then go to The Pill Identifier or you can go to the Pharmer website. I myself prefer the Pharmer site. If you use Pharmer, and you're from the U.S. and you're trying to ID a pill, you click on 'Domestic', but if you are outside the U.S., you click on 'Foreign'.

I am going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.