Bluelight

Thread: When does molly peak

1. Collapse Details
    When does molly peak 
    Question
    About how long does it take for one (assumed pure) molly tablet to kick in, to reach peak, and how long does the peak last? Answer as precisely as you can.

2. Collapse Details

It all really depends on the dose, route of administration, and how much is in the stomach (if dosed orally). Typically it can take anywhere between 20-90min to start kicking in. Peak effects can last between 1-3 hours, depending on dose. Theres quite a bit of variables to this. A good place to check is Erowids effects page for MDMA: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_effects.shtml

3. Collapse Details

One thing that really affects how quick MDMA kicks in is if you had a meal in the previous 6 hours before dropping. I would say it typically takes about 30-40 to kick. Of course this can vary a lot as tweakyb mentioned.

A good peak should be about 3-4 hours, with another 1-2 hours where you still feel pretty good, but you're definitely not peaking anymore.

4. Collapse Details

Www.pillreports.com & a beach town on the west coast. Www.pillreports.com & on my toilet pooping. I also can be found chillin with master splinter.
    Theres so many variables this cannot be answered As its asked currently.
    Whats the mgs of the suspected ecstasy? Whats the consumers tolerance.? I believe if you read errowids 'ecstacy vault' you'll find the answers to this

5. Collapse Details

molly TABLET?
    its not molly if its a pill...
    like an hour.....

6. Collapse Details

I plug my molly, replug about an hour in and hit the peak about 20 minutes after.

7. Collapse Details

after consuming, i start feeling effects around 30 mins, like feeling feather like and good, maybe hour in, hour 15, i start rolling face(just extreme eye wiggles and rubbing my arms), but not exactly peaking, maybe 2 hours in when im just sitting there like woahhhh im rolling face, I'm peaking and I just love it, everything is amazing. and the peak last from that 2 hour mark till about the 4 hour mark, then I start to come down, but still rolling and enjoying it, then it just fades away.

8. Collapse Details

Www.pillreports.com & a beach town on the west coast. Www.pillreports.com & on my toilet pooping. I also can be found chillin with master splinter.
    Quote Originally Posted by LSDMDMA&9647186
    molly TABLET?
    its not molly if its a pill...
    like an hour.....
    Pressed molly is called a "wafer" over here.