• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Morphine 30mg (gelling extended release)

I got a green morphine 30. I shoot dope daily from providence it's fire but I'm trying to bang this morphine pill without ruining/wasting it...can anyone help me....im trying to take a trip to the moon... lol

Shooting these in any manner is bottomline fucking reckless. And this is coming from a heroin addict that's shot pretty much every pill you can shoot. I've got these to draw up purple tinted water using salt water, a little heat, and a quick technique with a big cotton, trust me. It'll work, but it'll trash your veins in a day or two. Some gel will remain. You'll deposit trash all over your body and your heart valve won't thank you for it. It's amazing how many IV addicts I've meet that have ambiguous chest pains and don't realize... Yup, that's your heart valve bro. Shit you IV is left deposited in a wide range of areas all over the body,and unfortunately usually in the weakest and most vulnerable areas. I ended up with C Spine Osteomyelitis that almost killed me due to a weak neck.

So many people get endocarditis because of vegetative growths in the valve.. Everything runs through there. Don't end up with a stroke at 40 from shooting garbage ass mallie morphine ERs /rant

Best Method for Pick Oval N 30 ER MS-Contin

Crisping is by far the mest method for Pink Oval 30 MS-Contin
Better than the salt water method. If done right.

**Edit: 15 Min later....Salt water works damn good too. Its hard to guage on which saves more. I was a shitty control group after crisping***

Last edited:
I must say I appreciate these threads. I became so desperate with the pain I looked up how to inject dilauded and or er 30mg morphine. Followed all the instructions to the letter, looked at the goopy mess, got scared and plugged the whole mess..lol. You all may well have saved my life. Thank you. If this information want out there and I had tried it on my own, heaven knows what would have happened. And the plugging worked great and my veins are still virgin, except what the docs do.

I must say I appreciate these threads. I became so desperate with the pain I looked up how to inject dilauded and or er 30mg morphine. Followed all the instructions to the letter, looked at the goopy mess, got scared and plugged the whole mess..lol. You all may well have saved my life. Thank you. If this information want out there and I had tried it on my own, heaven knows what would have happened. And the plugging worked great and my veins are still virgin, except what the docs do.
did plugging work well? How would you compare plugging 30mg morphine to oral oxycodone?

I'm getting 3 30mg xr morphine tablets and I'm trying to find the best way to do them. I could probably eat them all and have a pretty good time but if I could plug one or one and a half and feel pretty good then it'd be worth it to make two doses out of them.

I don't IV.

did plugging work well? How would you compare plugging 30mg morphine to oral oxycodone?

I'm getting 3 30mg xr morphine tablets and I'm trying to find the best way to do them. I could probably eat them all and have a pretty good time but if I could plug one or one and a half and feel pretty good then it'd be worth it to make two doses out of them.

I don't IV.
cheers never IV if you can, I haven't either. have a feeling its s rush that will leave you unsatisfactory to anything else but.