• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does Clonazepam come in 10mg pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soylent

Bluelighter
Cuz someone gave one to me and Im having a hard time believing that its actually 10mg Clonazepam. Football shaped pill with E on half an L on the other white color. Im in Canada btw. Can someone help me out? Thanks

I know a lot of people here have high benzo tolerances, so to them maybe 10 mg doesn't seem like much, but for myself, I can't imagine not falling asleep before a 10mg klonopin finished melting under my tongue. . .

It's absolutely not clonazepam. The highest dose tablet of clonazepam is 2mgs. They're white but rare and they're generally only made by Teva Inc. It's more common to find the green 1mgs or yellow .5mgs. Some generics like Purepac switch the colors completely but they're always small and round...never oval. Escitalopram is Lexapro. I don't know if that's what you got but they DO come in 10mg doses. But I don't know much about Canadian pharms. Either way...its not a benzodiazepine. And 10mg of Valium (diazepam) isn't much either. It's only the equivalent to about 1mg clonazepam.

2mg Clonazepam is quite common in Canada actually. Same with the 0.25mg, 0.5mg, and 1mg Clonazepam pills.
Alprazolam (Xanax) is actually quite rare in Canada. At least in Alberta anyway. The highest dosage Alprazolam comes in here is 0.5mg in this province.
But in most other provinces you can get the 1mg purple footballs, and 2mg Bars. Although I find Xanax way way overrated. I'll take Diazepam & Bromazepam over Xanax easily.

Anyways to the OP, looks like you got a pill of Cipralex (Escitalopram) an antidepressant with strong serotonin selectivity.

I sure hope not...I took 6 mg and got knocked on my ass for a weekend

Sorry I stand corrected. Escitalopram (Cipralex) is a white oval pill imbedded with E on one side and N on the other side.

What dose did these come in?

Hm, thats interesting to find out about the Xanax in canada. Its different here in the US. But yeah it definitely sounds like Lexapro to me (escitalopram name in US). Def wont get you high...youll probably actually have insomnia for a day.

^It is escitalopram... That is actually the name of the chemical, Lexapro is a brand.

well i hope it was really GIVEN to you and not SOLD to you haha

also i have a blue clonazepam. read somewhere thats 2mgs but pharmo said 2mgs are white?

yeah but i also said it depends on the generic brand. Teva is white and so is the Roche brand. but purepac and barr might have blue ones. look it up on a Pill ID website. it will tell you

NO PILL ID QUESTIONS!

Please read the BDD guidelines, the link is in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.