• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dichloropane (RTI-111) - dosage info

Unelmaporsas

Bluelighter
Hey, I'm about to receive a sample of Dichloropane (cocaine analog, aka RTI-111). Does anyone know dosage range for this stuff? I plan, of course, to start low, but would like to know if propable good dose is one or two digit number? Any other info on the substance would be welcome too, couldn't find ANYTHING useful on this. Thanks!

I can't give you a specific answer to your question but, do you have a scale to measure out your dose? Cause depending on the density of the powder, 90mg may look like 10mg. Also I would suggest to try and get SOME indication on dosing. If you do this ill equipped anyway, start EXTREMELY low like you said. Do a few allergy testers first.-

Yeah, I have scale. I never realized what difference consistency of a substance can make, until I weighted out my first MXE doses... 250mg of that stuff looks like 100mg of, say, 4-HO-MET in a baggy, would have fucked up really bad without a scale.

And oh, yeah, while my scale is not really accurate, prolly +-5mg (judging from how well I hit the desired dosages on few different substances and relation to total amounts), it's still better than nothing and only cost me like $13 shipped... everyone, get one. There is no excuse for eyeballing.

Looks like I'm going to start with some few mg's and build up from there, just to be safe. Any experiences are welcome!

Yeah, I have scale. I never realized what difference consistency of a substance can make, until I weighted out my first MXE doses... 250mg of that stuff looks like 100mg of, say, 4-HO-MET in a baggy, would have fucked up really bad without a scale.

And oh, yeah, while my scale is not really accurate, prolly +-5mg (judging from how well I hit the desired dosages on few different substances and relation to total amounts), it's still better than nothing and only cost me like $13 shipped... everyone, get one. There is no excuse for eyeballing.

Looks like I'm going to start with some few mg's and build up from there, just to be safe. Any experiences are welcome!

No prices man, ive wanted to say that for a while now lol

Hi , i too need information for this chemical (RTI-111 , Dichloropane )
When you try it please add your trip here, I'll be very grateful

Yeah, I'll propably know something usual by next week and will definetely post a detailed report.

The dosage for pure cocaine I remember is about 40-60mg, so I would start in the single milligrams or even 10mg to start.

Be careful and make sure you're really ingesting RTI-111, I doubt it's on the market ATM.

Hey, I'm about to receive a sample of Dichloropane (cocaine analog, aka RTI-111). Does anyone know dosage range for this stuff? I plan, of course, to start low, but would like to know if propable good dose is one or two digit number? Any other info on the substance would be welcome too, couldn't find ANYTHING useful on this. Thanks!

please post a report on this when you do it asap.

i know your source and there are many people who doubt it being real due to how hard it is to synth and the cost.

please start at a very low dose and work your way up.

be safe bro.

Yeah, my source has been quite reliable on shipping the advertised product, though sometimes quality has been slightly questionable. My friend used to have access to MS/GC equipment some years back, I have to check if he could hook me up with someone who still does.

So does anyone have any ideas on the dose?

I had some arrive today. I will def try this coming weekend, start around 5mg and go from there. I'l post back when I do.

Some trouble getting the sample here... will let you know as soon as I got something on this. Looking forward your report, mister E.

OK couldn't resist temptation... early results in:

8:46 - 4mg Dichloropane nasally. Quite a bit of sting going down
9:31 - Not much, some mild stim earlier has faded now.
9:36 - 4mg bump. Did i mention sting.
9:52 - Bad tasting drip.
9:54 - 4mg bump. Sting sting sting.
9:58 - 'Clear headed' feeling.
10:15 - Still slightly stim. Still have 'clear headed' feeling.
10:53 - Not much. Maybe some v slight slight rushes.

All in all, pretty disappointing. Even though my scales are accurate down to 0.001, I struggled to measure such small amounts of this stuff.

Note I am very hardcore and require quite a bit to get my brain going.

There was definitely something there.. hard to describe but 'clear headed' is the closest desc I can find. Next time (for me) I'd start with a bigger starting dose maybe 10 or 15mg. I'd say its all about finding the right dosage, but at these dosages its not likely to be a cost effective option.

I have to work tomorrow or I'd continue the journey. Weekend will be the best bet. Party safe.

Obligatory harm reduction comment

A jump up from an initial dose of 4mg to a dose of 10-15mg is a pretty large jump. If you were insuffulating something such as one of the 2C-* compounds or any other chemical with such a steep dosage response curve you could be in for a nasty shock.

Especially considering the nature of this chemical and the fact its only really recently become available on the RC market, I'd perhaps only increase dosage by a few mg each time if i were you.

^Indeed.

I recommend cleaning up your trip report and adding any other comments you feel are needed and posting it in the Trip Reports section. This chemical is pretty new and the more people know about it the better.

(after reading the TR guidelines, of course :))

OK couldn't resist temptation... early results in

Thanks for posting your experiences. I for one have been looking everywhere for some experiential information. If you continue experimentation please keep us updated.

-+Thorz

A jump up from an initial dose of 4mg to a dose of 10-15mg is a pretty large jump.

Sorry I don't agree with you on that one. I had 13mg in less than 3hrs. I feel confident with 10mg as a starting point. IMHO, adjusting to the mg range is not going to cut it when three almost identical doses made no significant impact. And this isn't a 2C-* compound, is it.

Of course, every individual is unique and you must do what is right for you.

An update on further experimentation:

7:05 - 11mg
7:11 - Slight heatrate increase. Bit stimmed. Dig out the mini heart rate monitor mindful of Munroe's comments :) It says 84bpm.
7:16 - Yep slight heartrate increase. Can't really feel any other effects. 92bpm
7:20 - 98 bpm. Feeling slight slight tachycardia feeling.
7:33 - OK faded a heap, feels almost normal. 79bpm says thats about right.
8:41 - Still slight slight feeling.
9:30 - Most definitely baseline.

At a higher dose it felt like a (weak) dose of DMC. No euphoria for me, only week stimulation. It will now go in the cupboard and stay there indefinitely. I hope thats helpful to others. Again a reminder, I am pretty hardcore so bare that in mind when choosing your own dosage.

Lets talk about Quality here
Because i'm bored with people saying, man, you know i'm hardcore, i used to do meph and die all the times but the Euph was so coooool....
No RTI 111 When its the right thing, AFOAF told me it was very special, fluffy but with less crystals than Synthacaine or DMC, and you never found the Lidocaïne appeal too fishy in those two ? my friends do...He told me he'd rather have something cool with his nose, without any nosebleed, and being able to redose to stay clear, and work or stuff, for me its one of the whole C Thing...Redose, little, stay clear, and work yr wa