• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kava kava interactions

Well, I went to a health food store, and they had kava kava 250mg capsules that said they had minimum 30% kavalactones in them. So that would be 75mg per capsule. What kind of dose is that? Is it worth a fuck? What dose of straight kavalactones would I need for some sort of effect?

Well, I went to a health food store, and they had kava kava 250mg capsules that said they had minimum 30% kavalactones in them. So that would be 75mg per capsule. What kind of dose is that? Is it worth a fuck? What dose of straight kavalactones would I need for some sort of effect?

You are gonna need a lot...

However many pills equal up to 250 mg of kavalactones.
Traditional preparations use even more.

It all depends on what level of intoxication you choose to achieve.

However many pills equal up to 250 mg of kavalactones.
Traditional preparations use even more.

It all depends on what level of intoxication you choose to achieve.

you can't get too intoxicated with kava though(at least in my experience).

last time i took large amounts of kava i got a nasty rash, i don't want to go through that shit again.

Rashes are a part of the experience. If you go to Fiji, there will be lots of people with rashes. They simply stop use for a couple of days to a week to let it go away.

They normally continue use. It is not signalling any other damage to the body.

Rashes are a part of the experience. If you go to Fiji, there will be lots of people with rashes. They simply stop use for a couple of days to a week to let it go away.

They normally continue use. It is not signalling any other damage to the body.

WTF really?

apparently in it's liquid form at my local health store the 'pharma kava' was more potent than the liquid 'kava kava', I'll go back to get exact numbers in the next day or so, I forgot, but I did endure much euphoria during my kava fun..

I think if there was a drug just like kava that was more potent and water soluble, I would be all over it more than I like it now.

Yeah I forgot where I posted my successful kava kava story, but that was with 4 (75mg) kava kava capsules, 100 mg of diphenhydramine, 12 mg of suboxone, 9 mg of klonopin and 3600 mg of valerian root extract.