• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what does good mdma powder look like and smell/taste like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beazoj

Greenlighter
might sound like a simple question but-
i have heared of a few different colours and looks of mdma powder in oz. What does it generally look like? white,tan,orange crystally ? what does a good quality one taste and smell like?
thanks.

like sherbet.

then again the shit i get that taste like sherbet does nothing......what a minute

i thought it was like a brownish colour but it can come in white..quite tan I'd say

I think it should taste quite bitter and smell like aniseed(safrole)? that is if it was made with it

Last edited:
Last time i purchased mdma crystals was back in 2002/2003 so i cant remember its exact smell lol, but i do remember it did have a noticably chemical smell. Its appearence was either beige or a whitish grey colour, small very sparkly crystals. More sticky then meth crystals.

But sayimg that mdma can be a mulitude of colours but lighter the better. It should be a crystaline substance, if someone was selling mdma, they wouldnt allow it to
dry out and make the mdma look dodgy....

P.s while im on this topic, i recently was on pillreports i posted a comment that xtc tablets need to be stored correctly or they will not last, and how from personal experience i had stored some e's incorrectly in just a ziplock bag (was not kept in a dark, cool, dry place) and after acouple years when i went to consume them out of courisosity the pills easily crumbled and were def not as strong as previous. I was then told i had no idea what i was on about (headdah incl) with smart ass comments that mdma would last as long as the pyramids and pills last forever. Well i didnt feel the need to reply to the comments in there because the quality of pillreports has gone to the shit. But.... Yes mdma will last a long time if stored corrrectly, yeah 99 percent + pure mdma crystals, and the last time i checked xtc pills were def not pure mdma crystals pressed into a pill. The binders and other chemicals added and even the impurities in the mdma will start to absorb heat, moisture if not carefully stored. In pill form mdma (cos its obviously not just pure mdma crystals would have a shelf life all depending how well their kept away from heat, moisture and air)

MDMA can vary from white to darkish brown and powdery or chunky, guess it justcomes down to how good the cook is and if he has all the right chemicals for the synth. I think I heard somewhere that pure MDMA has no smell, but then again all the wicked MDMA pills I have had in the past stunk of aniseed. If your thinking of buying some I suggest that you get a tester and test it first.

Last time i purchased mdma crystals was back in 2002/2003 so i cant remember its exact smell lol, but i do remember it did have a noticably chemical smell. Its appearence was either beige or a whitish grey colour, small very sparkly crystals. More sticky then meth crystals.

But sayimg that mdma can be a mulitude of colours but lighter the better. It should be a crystaline substance, if someone was selling mdma, they wouldnt allow it to
dry out and make the mdma look dodgy....

P.s while im on this topic, i recently was on pillreports i posted a comment that xtc tablets need to be stored correctly or they will not last, and how from personal experience i had stored some e's incorrectly in just a ziplock bag (was not kept in a dark, cool, dry place) and after acouple years when i went to consume them out of courisosity the pills easily crumbled and were def not as strong as previous. I was then told i had no idea what i was on about (headdah reconise OND43X from bluelight?) with smart ass comments that mdma would last as long as the pyramids and pills last forever. Well i didnt feel the need to reply to the comments in there because the quality of pillreports has gone to the shit. But.... Yes mdma will last a long time if stored corrrectly, yeah 99 percent + pure mdma crystals, and the last time i checked xtc pills were def not pure mdma crystals pressed into a pill. The binders and other chemicals added and even the impurities in the mdma will start to absorb heat, moisture if not carefully stored. In pill form mdma (cos its obviously not just pure mdma crystals would have a shelf life all depending how well their kept away from heat, moisture and air)

Tastes like chemicals.

Can be any colour thanks to food colouring. Usually any where between white/crystally to murky red/brown.

In crystals

It can have various appearances. In my experience, and I haven't had MDMA in quite some time, but strong pills and good MDMA powder will smell of aniseed. I believe that this is from the safrole. The taste is quite strong and bitter, and would burn your tongue if you held it in there.

The best way to tell what you have is to get a testing kit. In terms of appearance and taste in particular alot of things look and taste similiar.

There is a good chance that what you have is not MDMA by the way, as it is pretty hard to come by these days.

I've seen 3 types around SE qld recently, one is large (multiple gram size) rocky crytals that are slightly yellow brown in colour without much smell. EZ test reveals explosive reaction straight to black with smoke and bubbles.

another is fine white grainy powder, smells faintly like a nikko pen. EZ test similar to above, slightly less violent.

The other is brown sugar-like crystal, typical aniseed smell, EZ test is different with this one - it goes a lived dark blue and slowly to black.

All are very good, my preference is for the white powder. The others get you more battered, but the white has that feeling of 'rightness' and clarity.

I've had good mdma in all sorts of apperiances. Sometimes really dirty looking crystals can be the best. The taste is unmistakeable though it's sorta horid but also sorta nice.

Its crystalline like sand. Its not really powdery unless it has been crushed up finely. It tastes rather bitter / minty. Smells very strong of licorice.
2cp3x8l.jpg

The stuff i have had in the past was white crystals and didn't smell too much, but the stuff i last was chunky and browner than the pic posted above. When consumed the chemical taste was almost enough to make you throw up and stunk like licorice. That stuff was the best I have come across.

The one and only time i've seen real mdma it was a greyish colour with a few pink speckles that kinda stained the grey superfine sandy coloured stuff around it.

god those caps were amazing8o

Just from looking at this thread, you have a variety of answers to your post. OND43X has made a good post, and Erowid has a wealth of information on what pure MDMA is like. Also, it seems like a few people are just fucking with you. ;)

Try using the search engine in future; there have already been threads on BL. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.