• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methamphetamine - First Time - 3 weeks of meth use took my soul

Smoked the shit 5 or 6 times. Never saw how it was addicting? Hell I turned down the glass dick more than I smoked it.

Havent smoked it since last year, don't see why people like it. Turns you into a heartless fuck and makes you think you have no problems. And you lie to yourself.

the first time i did meth was about 6 years ago, i used to use it every weekend for 6 or 7 months in a row. never had cravings the slightest when i stopped. only stopped cus i got over it and found a good supply of mdma. i dont understand how people do it more than 2 nights in a row it gives me the worst come down. and im not gona keep doing more to stop the come down cus i know its gona make it ten times worse wen i finally do.

sorry you got hooked in 3 weeks, but when your doing drugs durin the week within the first time you try it then maybe drugs arent for you?

Hey Sun - - how are things going now? Able to stop and get away from it and move on with your life? I hope all turns out OK for you.

Edit-Not very constructive and no need to be harsh-I mean meth can definitely be incredibly addictive, but you're talkin about three weeks. Twenty one fuckin days and you're already pawning shit, getting dumped by your girl, giving up your hobbies. Give me a fuckin break. Just stop doing it then. Meth isn't capable of destroying your life on its own in less than a month. Your giving it way too much credit.

Sadly I agree with this for the most part... I've had my runs with many drugs (including meth), and I've never encountered one that was impossible to stop after 3 weeks of use. It's a tiny, tiny, insignificant length of time in your life... Just move on while you can.

Wish you luck with your sobriety :)

Last edited:
ha i feel like this dudes going to have a tough time in life.

But yea i hope your soul returns man.

Your soul will return eventually man give it time... I was like that on cocaine for 3 damn months...I had a piece of shit job at Kroger, "friends" that had a slogan for "sharing is caring", and me and my dad wasnt really getting along. At 18 I went from 165 to 148... I pawned my BRAND NEW WII, my BRAND NEW XBOX360, my dads DVD player, a TV my dad bought me a month before(Omg it hurts typing this...). For What? So me and my friends could get high for about 4 hours and crash hard as shit. Just right after I met a guy (and thinking of being roomates with) that was gonna introduce me to meth, I went to Jail for a little over a month... for something so damn stupid, thank god it was a misdemeanor. At that time I hated my self because I was in there...But it would be the best thing to ever happen to me. I moved with my dad away from that area of town and isolated myself...In isolation I realized what the hell I was doing and the tragedy I was putting over my family, so I quit everything...I smoke maybe twice a year, do ecstacy once a year but even that is gonna stop. At 22 today I never..ever...want to become that young man again. Got an "OK" job, a car, eventually go back to college, and about to move in with my girlfriend... I know those of you dont believe, but I truly believe God had a hand in recovering me out of that state. AND YES, I do believe addiction can come on in only 3 weeks, ive seen it ruin classmates, mothers, fathers, and teens lives in that period...Easily.

To the OP: Live life, dont let a drug control you...Its the worst feeling to wake up and realized you have accomplished nothing the day before but scoring an expensive high.

Man i really do agree with this quote here. Overly dramatic, some people seem to think its cool to tell everyone how 3 weeks of drug use took their soul... Three weeks man? Honestly you're at the tip of the ice berg, you think its bad now lol?

And you're dealing with a drug that isn't even physically addictive, so within 3 weeks you've lost all control and pawned belongings for some meth lol. Not because you wanted to avoid pain or withdrawal.... but just to purely get high, its not like you were shitting yourself and vommiting over yourself sick as fuck, and that motivated you to do such a loser, desperate act such as sell belongings for drugs, but nah you just didn't want to be sober. That shows huge immaturity, desparation, some people really cannot use drugs responsibly at all.

Seriously man if you're at this stage after a mere 3 weeks(which is equivilent to like a second in your overall drug career in general once all is said and done), get the fuck away from all drugs now because any of them will inevitably cause you to make bad decisions, like you have here after a mere 3 weeks of use. Thats nothing in the grand scheme of things, so if you're this bad this fast, well you can see whats happening here cant you.

But nah i cant help this thread is just drama. Just someone who wants to dicksize about how addicted they think they are.

Have to say I agree with this... something about this post resonated with me. Maybe the fact that an ex-best friend of mine once tried to tell me it was easier to get off of opiates than meth, and then spent the next hour comparing my addiction to her uncle's addiction... and no matter how many times I tried to explain that there was no physical addiction and that withdrawal =/= comedown, she just wouldn't shut up. Pissed me the fuck off. I don't care what anyone says; quitting meth is a walk in the park compared to quitting opiates. I was addicted to meth for two years until one day I said "enough is enough"... put down the pipe/straw... and walked away. I've done it maybe twice since then, with no problems and no desire to do more after the first dose. Opiates, on the other hand, are a whole other animal. Two years of my life down the drain, and still struggling to get off... if only it were that easy.

So, OP. Just do what I did: put down the pipe or the straw or whatever it is that you're using and walk away. You're doing it to chase the high, not to avoid some sort of physical and mental anguish that will result from stopping the drug. And trust me... that makes it A HELL OF A LOT EASIER to quit. You'll be fine. I did it for two years, daily, practically all day, and I'm still alive. And guess what? I have perfect skin and teeth. And good relationships with good people. Just stop... your soul will come back in a few days, mmk? Good luck with everything <3

how can you be this hooked on meth under 3weeks. dude. Stop blaming the drug.

Start blaming your self YO.

Yes meth is highly addictive, i'm not gonna argue with that.

but wtf, under 3weeks time u started pwning shit for meth???????
this all sound all very very fake to me.

Either you have an unbelievabley super super addictive personality, or this is a GOV inspired propaganda...

I've been use meth for the last 2yrs or so. the Last 6-8months or so the habbit has increased dramatically. From just doing it on the weekends in the beginning to doing 5day benders, I literally cant remember the last time i've had a week off good ol' tina.

Anyone would think thats it for me, I'm super super hooked on the drugs and it's gonna take a lot of willpower and effort and time for me to quit innit????

A few weeks ago, i've decided i'm gonna at least cut down on usage. I thought this was gonna be a tough one, but it turns out to be a lot easier than I thought it would.

So from doing 5day benders constantly. 2weeks ago, i was only up for 3days, slept stayed sobre then this week the binge was only 2days. I am hopeing to maintain this level of usage for a while before I finally say bye bye to Miss Tina. THis weekend coming up, I'm aiming for anotehr 2-3day usage again :)

meth never stole your soul.. you fucking gave meth it :)!

i binged yellow sticky pastey base for like a whole summer, because it was cheap. i sold stuff, swapped stuff with the dealer etc.. i didnt need it, i just liked being that out my rocket i didnt know wither i need a shit or a haircut ! i came off it fine one day.. the next week was physical murder, cramps, ulsers in my mouth, sickness, severe head aches. the week after that i was depressed, had mood swings, generaly pissed off ! dont binge.. it doesnt make you cool, if anything it gives you a bad name and you will end up in bother with the wrong people when youve no xbox to sell and your getting TTF "tick till friday" lol .

get a job smoke weed leave the buzzing, tripping and talking to kettles to the weekends . you enjoy it much more and save lots of money to spend on nice things for your self thats not going away in a puff of smoke or up your nose :)

hey there ... hope ur not craving like a mother fucker.........anyways I wanna share a lil something here ..... i was born on '94 did M for about 6 mos. and realized it took over everything and made you not care about anything .... what i did was this : everyday i crave , i just pack a bowl ..... and the saying " MJ is a miracle plant " is .. i guess .. true?* ( idk but , its not like the most miracle shit ever ) so anyways ..... my advice to you is ... smoke MJ man ... for a long time ... and youll forget about M .. just like i did ,, till then .. i've never crave for M ... i see it all the time in front of me and .. i just dont feel like hitting the pookie anymore because youre right ..... it takes over ur soul and feed it to the devill ........ PEACE OUT BROTHER , AND BEAT THAT DEVIL a.k.a. METH

yea .. he will have a tough time highhooked .... ive been there ... and .. my advice is to pack a bowl everytime you crave ? TRUST ME ... YOULL GET YOUR LIFE BACK ..... and then after you forget about meth .. try to quit smoking weed if you dont like it :) ONE LOVE !

smoking is addictive regardless of what the drug is, so try not to smoke to much of anything. i have been taking meth for years no problems, not addicted. its a really nice drug but not for every day use and not for people that dont know when to stop because you can just keep going day after day. i normally stay awake 2 nights in a row and then stop. at the end of the day meth is a good drug that's been used by many people sensibly for years. you can give a man a set of knives and he will make you a meal, but if you look hard enough you will always find the guy that injures, kills himself or others with them. lets not blame the tools.

Man i really do agree with this quote here. Overly dramatic, some people seem to think its cool to tell everyone how 3 weeks of drug use took their soul... Three weeks man? Honestly you're at the tip of the ice berg, you think its bad now lol?

And you're dealing with a drug that isn't even physically addictive, so within 3 weeks you've lost all control and pawned belongings for some meth lol. Not because you wanted to avoid pain or withdrawal.... but just to purely get high, its not like you were shitting yourself and vommiting over yourself sick as fuck, and that motivated you to do such a loser, desperate act such as sell belongings for drugs, but nah you just didn't want to be sober. That shows huge immaturity, desparation, some people really cannot use drugs responsibly at all.

Seriously man if you're at this stage after a mere 3 weeks(which is equivilent to like a second in your overall drug career in general once all is said and done), get the fuck away from all drugs now because any of them will inevitably cause you to make bad decisions, like you have here after a mere 3 weeks of use. Thats nothing in the grand scheme of things, so if you're this bad this fast, well you can see whats happening here cant you.

But nah i cant help this thread is just drama. Just someone who wants to dicksize about how addicted they think they are.

Well said. Finally someone says it. It ISN'T physically addictive so if you wanted to stop all you had to do was..stop.

I believe this is a case of displacement of responsibility and personal weakness, if not a fabricated lie. Some people post stories online for propaganda purposes, I have trouble understanding this but it happens. It is too good(bad) to be true. The exaggerated posting of the story is suspicious as well.

If you take one sip of coffee then immediately start sucking dicks for it on the street corner it doesn't mean coffee is hyper addictive, it means you are to lazy/impulsive to get a job/wait for it and have no self respect or concept of the future.

You guys are being overly harsh on the OP. It's not his fault that he pawned his shit and lost his girlfriend. When you take meth it absolves you of all responsibility for your actions. He did meth for a whole THREE WEEKS guys, we should all be congratulating him for still being alive. The guy is a saint for kicking the habit and coming on here to tell us not to get caught in the same trap that he did. We should be sucking this guy off, not insulting him.

It *is* the OP's fault though, but that doesn't make it necessarily insulting to say so.... It just means he needs to take care of himself better. No drug can force someone to act that way in three weeks, even meth... and the number of people in this world who have done meth for three weeks straight is not even funny, and honestly I doubt it's directly killed any one of them unless maybe they had a pre-existing heart issue or something. The behaviors that the OP attributes to meth are simply things that people do when they're desperate to get high, regardless of their chosen method of escape. I've pawned more of my belongings and lost more people close to me in three weeks for weed than the OP claims to here for meth. The other issues, such as health effects, are easily reversible - three weeks does no permanent damage in this way. And the lack of interest in old habits simply reflects a shift in interests to getting high.... No difference from weed making people okay with being bored.

I'm not saying meth was all sunshine and rainbows either, but I would definitely agree with people here who say that if someone has it in mind to destroy themselves then they will, meth or not. Even meth I don't think is bad enough to destroy your life this quickly.... I've known people to smoke it every day for months and then just quit and go back to normal because they realize what they're getting into. It's addictive for sure and can have negative impacts for sure, but it's not like some kind of WMD of drugs....

I'm very jealous of your pecs, abs, and overall bodily features. Without knowing any of that I wouldn't have even bothered reading any of this.

This thread is years old and OP isn't even a BLer anymore..

That said - I can't help but laugh, which is a bit harsh, obviously should be supportive, etc.. But to be honest - OP is being a bit insensitive, offensive even; those people that have actually reach some serious lows in their life, after sustained, destructive addiction to meth (or any other destructive drug) can only really either laugh at this thread, otherwise be offended. Taking it seriously isn't really an option, since it really just belittles the horrible situations people have actually gone through as a result of prolonged addiction to this drug.

The fact that OP seems to be bragging about 'losing his soul' like it's a badge of honour or something to mess yourself up with amphetamines, just goes to show he really has no idea how bad it can really get. Those that have been down that path, don't have the sort of attitude that OP has - this inflated sense of self worth, etc. Most serious addicts really struggle with their sense of self-worth and certainly don't think everyone gives 2 shits about their life story.