• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you get high on liquid Morphine Sulfate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FridayNightHigh

Greenlighter
How much (mg). I have a syringe for oral use. Do I swallow it? How strong is it? Is it unbearably bitter?

The best route is IV and if you don't have a tollerance I would aim at 10mgs/ml. If you don't want to go the IV route (totally understandable) i'd go 30mg rectally administered. Other wise just drink 30mgs (but the high won't be as good).

If you use the search function you will find a lot of great information on strength and methods of administration.

Have fun :)

Yes you can take it orally. You should start at roughly 20mg to 30mg by itself to get a good feel for the experience. This is assuming low/no tolerance, and normal sensitivity.

These types of basic dosing questions belong in Basic Drug Discussion, so I'll move this thread over there.

i hear people talkin about liquid morphine.. liquid methadone.. does it taste just like the pills do? essentially like pills disolved in water? if so.. damn that must be disgusting to stomach lol

The best route is IV and if you don't have a tollerance I would aim at 10mgs/ml. If you don't want to go the IV route (totally understandable) i'd go 30mg rectally administered. Other wise just drink 30mgs (but the high won't be as good).

If you use the search function you will find a lot of great information on strength and methods of administration.

Have fun :)

If the OP needs to ask how to get high off of morphine I would assume IV is an ROA out of there leauge and to dangerous do to a likely low tolerence. In addition I think the OP has oral solution not an IV amp, and those my not be suitable for IV at all tbh.

And A4 yes the solutions will share the bitter taste of a pill. It's just a characteristic of opiates that some vets of the substances come to love.

It is very difficult to tell someone an amount of morphine to take for effects because absorption is so fickle with this drug through the oral route. It varies between around 10% and 30% absorption... This is problematic because it means some people literally get three times more effects than others taking the same dose.

Nasal absorption is very low (~10% ), leaving rectal as the overall best choice for most as some of first-pass metabolism is avoided.

You mainline it and be thankful you have a pharm grade liquid to IV, if it is prepared as so -

I second rectal administration - Nasal is a waste, and oral isn't much better unless you've eaten some grapefruit. The entire experience and dosage is completely relative to your tolerance and without knowing that no one can recommend an exact dosage. Like captain heroin said, 30 mg orally is a base starting point. 30mg of morphine is less than or equal to 20mg oxycodone, 30mg hydrocodone. When I first started out using and didn't have a tolerance I would use 2 10mg hydrocodones and be completely ripped. Yesterday I did 2 800mcg fentanyl lollipops and an 80mg OC and wasted 90$. The term "slippery slope" will never again be more relevant in your life than it is now.

Last edited:
You leave it in the medicine cabinet and stare at it really hard, then click your heals together three times and say, "I do believe in fairies... I do believe in fairies..." If that doesn't work you could try ingesting it.

It sounds like you don't have any tolerance at all.

Start low and work your way up, no matter what method of administration you use. Orally, morphine is not very active, and I don't condone IVing it unless you've got experience with opiates...and I mean...a lot of experience. Rectal administration (plugging) is an option. Same with snorting. What's the concentration of the liquid?

I love Morphine because of the sedation quality. Yes, it is very bitter in taste. Ime, 30mg of Morphine orally is stronger than 20mg of oxycodone, but maybe thats just me. If you have liquid, you're lucky but if you have the pills, crush them & let them sit in 4 ounces of seltzer water over night & then add juice or lemonade to it the next day & drink it, its a great high & great for pain.

So figgured I would ressurect this topic instead of postig a new one. I took about 10 mg orally to get a feel for the high, im used to oxys mostly, but its been a few weeks since i had any so i figgured Id low ball it and go from there. Anywho my question is this. I know that the membranes in your mouth can absord nicotine and what not, so I put the stuff under my tongue and waited about 10 minutes to feel something, would this bypass the first pass metabolism?

Hello, BDD is a fast moving forum and you're not encouraged to bump an old thread. Besides, you're asking to get high and it's not allowed on BDD.

Please read the BDD Guidelines in my signature. Closed.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.