• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-E Death in Oklahoma: Mislabeled Bromo-Dragonfly

this is riddiculous, you'd think they would have heard about the death just a month or so before, the way it happens aswell theres always about 8 or 9 other people admitted to the hospital so it makes it look as if its pure poison to any parents or uneducated people, maybe if they were only sold pressed into 10mg pills or something just to be safe incase it ends up in the hands of people who dont knw any better these deaths would never have happened cus theres always gunna be people out there that think every drug needs the same amount as your normal line of coke/k/mdma etc, very sad tho that this all happened especially celebrating a birthday, the first degree murder charge is also ridiculous, i cant see how it should possibly be any worse than manslaughter, just means its guna be another kids life ruined in the process

So it was oral doses of ~900mg spit between 9 people? Surprising that it would cause such problems but I guess the ones that normally attempt heroic doses are experienced users with some tolerance.

I am getting very worried there's a tainted batch of 2ce out there. :\

Wondering if I should toss some I recently bought.

of course I use a scale.

Won't help if there's something wrong with a recent batch of it though. Seems sketchy to me that 2ce doesn't harm anyone for like, decades and then suddenly there are 2 mass overdoses resulting in 2 deaths. Yes, stupid kids or whatever but what if there is more to the situation?

^^i'm a little worried about that as well. personally, the 2ce i would encounter is old, so i'm not worried for my sake, but...

seems like they didn't snort it if it was diluted in liquid already

I hate to ignorant retards that ruin it for everyone.

Let's try to avoid blaming the victims here.
Sure, they were ignorant, but if this bloody stupid war on drugs did not constantly spew propaganda, preventing people from getting access to accurate information (in some cases), and, more importantly, preventing people from understanding that BEFORE YOU TAKE A DRUG YOU NEED TO DO SOME RESEARCH and to START SLOWLY, such incidents would be far less common.

Drug education classes in school? Impossible. (Unless you count propaganda classes)
Why?
Because of the war on drugs.

Blame the drug war, not the victims.

yeah, in the words of bill hicks,
ooo did you feel that the world got a little lighter...
We lost a moron...

WE LOST a moron...
Certainly not a cancer cure here folks...

And if we did happen to lose the only viable human genome, that would have been the cure for cancer, than good, because there are too many people anyways......

You know, these psychedelic research chemicals, albeit they are amazing.
Need to develope a safety profile. a.s.a.p...
Like how much would kill an average 5 pound rat...

i am starting to really question the truth of some of these news stories...
WHO is GOING TO BE THE NEXT KEN KEASEY OF OUR TIME...
one that will get noticed for his achievements in notoriously getting alot of people.
Really High, but safely...

Fuck i blame the R.C. Company for not having a means of looking into who some of their clientel really are...

these things shouldn't be put into the hands of just anyone...
That is like putting a gun in the hands of someone who has a severe emotional disturbance.

If the market would create its own rules and regulations involving the sales of said products too people, i.e. make sure they are at least 21 years of age...
make sure they own a proper scale...
a series of questions before the transaction is just taken care of....

You really need to know the people you introduce to this substance, or any RC for that matter. People are greedy on many levels some money-hungry, others bogart drugs. If you like to do massive amounts of any material or if you just wanna ball out and make mad chedd than you have no business working with these drugs. These dopes are used to sooth internal conflicts, and for having a good time. I suggest that all of us use them as the creators (mostly Shulgin) intended.

how do you even manage to insufflate that much 2c e? the pain? after the first 10mg my instincts would scream "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT"

Before you rag on these kids, remember that you weren't at that party. You don't know what the circumstances were.

For one thing, they were all probably drinking to begin with, so judgement is not going to be a strong suite.

Secondly, how often have you blankly trusted a friend when he tells you what a substance is or the doseage he's providing?

I can easily see how this could happen. The real issue is that scheduling is inevitable now.

The kid got arrested for coming to the hospital to help out.

I hate our legal system.

Do you have a source on that? Why would he bring ~9grams in his pocket to the hospital? :!

Wish I could read some more about this from a first hand source.

How many millions of people does tobacco have to kill for it to be illegalized?

Infinitely many; trick question as it'll never be illegal. 8)

...So was this in a solution or snorted? I seem to be reading both, though snorting certainly makes more sense given the result...

The pain from snorting these 2C's, given with two deaths from snorting (most likely) tell me that the horrible burn may be indicative of the danger potential. I'm not happy that I ever snorted any 2C in hindsight (2C-C was the one I snorted)...

...So was this in a solution or snorted? I seem to be reading both, though snorting certainly makes more sense given the result...

The pain from snorting these 2C's, given with two deaths from snorting (most likely) tell me that the horrible burn may be indicative of the danger potential. I'm not happy that I ever snorted any 2C in hindsight (2C-C was the one I snorted)...

There were 2 separate mass overdoses at 2 separate parties in just a bit under 2 months, each resulting in a death.

At one party they snorted it. At the other they drank it in solution.

It appears both groups of people took large overdoses.

The dosage response curve from 2C-E is more exponential than linear so taking 100mg rather than 18mg has the potential to be disastrous.

The persons supplying drugs to each of the respective parties has been charged with murder.

Do you have a source on that? Why would he bring ~9grams in his pocket to the hospital? :!

Wish I could read some more about this from a first hand source.

It is all in the news article.

The kid who bought the drugs and heard his friends overdosed brought the packaging and remaining drug to the hospital in the hopes that this would help the doctors help his friends. He was arrested and charged with murder.

He did not have 9 grams, you are mixing up the 2 cases.

i saw the same comment on another board. apparently he mixed it with water into a liquid solution for dosing and he fucked the ratio up. he didn't synth the 2c-e. dude wasn't even at the party himself he just made the solution and supplied it to them. the rest is history.

Sounds like he might have done math incorrectly? Nonetheless, this is a reason to make sure our children excel in math class: it helps for later in life. ;) =D