• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-E Death in Oklahoma: Mislabeled Bromo-Dragonfly

Sickening :|

So when people have seizures from alcohol withdrawal, is the alcohol producer going to be charged with anything? Even if you die during extreme withdrawal? Nope...

I don't see why this person should, as 2c-E is not specifically illegal, whereas alcohol does have restrictions.

I don't see how they'd win charging this person with murder IMO, I'm interested to hear how this turns out.

So when people have seizures from alcohol withdrawal, is the alcohol producer going to be charged with anything? Even if you die during extreme withdrawal? Nope...

I don't see why this person should, as 2c-E is not specifically illegal, whereas alcohol does have restrictions.

I don't see how they'd win charging this person with murder IMO, I'm interested to hear how this turns out.

Yeah... sadly its one of the risks of selling RC's with the current legal system :\

Just like the phenazepam deaths here a few months back, and the Br-FLY ones a few years back.

I think ecktamine was saying "Yes, I agree, charging him with first degree murder is ridiculous."

My father died in a car crash, I'd like the car company to be charged with 1st degree murder. Also, my grandmother died from lung cancer from smoking tobacco, I'd like the tobacco industry to be charged with murder too.

This is completely fucking ridiculous.

Honestly? This is why certain folks I know have stopped passing out RCs. No matter how much you try and educate them on what dosages to take, etc., there's still a chance someone decides it'll be great to do out a huge line of the shit on a table.

I've personally taken doses of 2C-E up to 100mg and never had a problem. Wild trips, yes, but no health problems. However, different people react differently and railing God knows how much is never a good idea.

Unfortunately, this shit is bound to happen every now and then, which allows the draconian douchebags in Washington to crack down on it. Charge some hapless kid with murder, get the RCs which have a .00000001% fatality rate and only through misuse banned, and then continue promoting alcohol and cigarettes.

You gotta laugh at this fucked up bizarre world we live in, ya know?

First Degree Murder wont stick. But an argument for Manslaughter could be made. I mean, how irresponsible is it to drop off a bag with either one large container of liquid with dosing instructions, or a bunch of smaller containers with 1 or more doses each, probably unlabeled, of such an extremely potent dangerous substance to a FUCKING PARTY then leaving? What a really really really asshole thing to do. ITS A PARTY! All sorts of idiots could be there. Who knows what is going to happen. You do the math. And you drop off a bottle of premixed liquid 2C-E. Holy Crap! Amazing anyone even thought to do this. Perhaps they were desparate for money to pay the rent, who knows, its still inexcusable.

Maybe it was miss-mixed, or maybe the dosing instructions got garbled, but still, providing it in liquid form is an asshole move. Guy didnt want to spend $ on a proper scale so he could sell it as individual caps of precisely weighed individual doses... that way the dosing is OBVIOUS from the format. If one is going do distribute these things that is the ONLY way it should ever be done. (And of course, RCs should never be distrubuted because you cant control the use once it leaves your hands. Indvidual highly trained and self-educated researchers only.)

When you have websites making easy work of purchasing a whole cornocopia of highly potent highly active chemicals with recreational potential, it is inevitable that idiots will get ahold of them and hurt themselves and/or others. As sure a dropping a stone and it falling. Its sad to say, I find such places convenient, but its a certain outcome IMO, very very unfortunately.

First Degree Murder wont stick. But an argument for Manslaughter could be made.
tbf, in the most recent article it comes out that the girl who died was present when the 2C-E was put in solution and was meant to further dilute it before selling it at the party. the party was at the deceased's house; last year police found 10 ounces of marijuana there.
Assisting Suicide?

An Ada man died Friday from drugs he allegedly consumed at a party last weekend.

District Attorney Chris Ross said he was informed 22-year-old Andrew S. Akerman of Konawa, was pronounced dead at Valley View Regional Hospital.

Akerman was one of seven people who overdosed on a hallucinogenic drug at a party near Konawa May 7 and the second to die. Authorities originally believed the drug was 2C-E, but Ross said preliminary tests indicate it was something else. His office is awaiting tests to determine exactly what it was.

Ada resident Anastasia Jewell, 22, died May 7 from an overdose at the party.

Ada resident Cody Glenn Weddle, 20, was arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder and conspiracy to distribute a synthetic substance after authorities determined he acquired and distributed the chemical.

Ross said additional charges could be filed in the case. See Sunday's edition of Ada News or AEN's Sunday E-Edition for more information.

source @ http://adaeveningnews.com/local/x616688750/Overdose-patient-dies

So, we have another death but it is possible the substance in question was *not* 2C-E

Oh okay, good π't post (that's a pi if you can't see it).
I wonder if he gave it to a guy who then supplied it to the rest of the people at the party, who fucked it up, and lastly, why the fuck these people were all doing 2C-E like it's a "getting fucked up" party drug.

Exactly. It may not be that the LD50 is at 100 mg. It could be at 200 mg, or at 300 mg. All the LD50 means is that if 100 people do that dose, 50 will die. Plenty of people do 100 mg doses, but if just one in a thousand dies, then it's only the "LD0.1" or whatever. It seems entirely plausible to me. It simply means that the substance is slightly unsafe at these doses. Slightly implying that it won't kill you unless it's got a good reason to, such as incredibly high individual sensitivity, or possibly a preexisting cardiovascular condition.

Yes it is partially true about the LD50 but be careful trying to apply a sort of bell-curve to this phenomenon. It is hard to predict something like if 100 mg kills 10% of people 50 mg will kill 5% or 2%. There is probably a threshold somewhere above which the fatality substantially rises.

Is it inappropriate to fuse the recent 2C-E fatality threads into one? I do not want to have a thread for every incident.

i think it could get confusing if we merged them all. its already a little confusing as the incidents are somewhat similar.

Also, it appears as if the OK incident may well have been brDFLY, so might be better to keep 'em separated (yes that was an offspring reference;))

certainly open to other opinions though

No never mind, I have to agree but let's just keep it limited. If there is an outbreak of incidents with the same batch then it might be hard to determine how similar the incidents really are and I don't think PD is the place to host all separate ones.

edit: okay so check the OP where I mentioned which incident should be discussed where to keep these incidents separate. It appears that not even was I grossly mistaken thinking about merging for a minute, even with two threads the incidents are being confused. There is a sticky for the general warning which is not about any particular incident.

something about the Oklahoma matter with the bromo-dragonfly from chemicology: what I don't understand is was there really a death necessary for people to understand that their 2C-E was in fact something else? Even a normal dose for 2C-E of this product would be a massive BrDfly overdose. How is it that no one noticed this yet and contacted the vendor, at which point the vendor could have alerted all customers?

Last edited:
something about the Oklahoma matter with the bromo-dragonfly from chemicology: what I don't understand is was there really a death necessary for people to understand that their 2C-E was in fact something else? Even a normal dose for 2C-E of this product would be a massive BrDfly overdose. How is it that no one noticed this yet and contacted the vendor, at which point the vendor could have alerted all customers?

Well in the OK incident, it is perfectly possible that they never sampled what they had before dosing.

However they definitely cannot be the only customers who got this material, so either we'll see more deaths popping up soon or...

maybe the dealer cut up br-dfly with something inert and passed it off as 2-C-E?

So, we have another death but it is possible the substance in question was *not* 2C-E

It doesn't really matter to the government or the Press if it really was 2c-e or not.
The initial shock value, and the subsequent witch-hunt, are what they were/are after.

If it turns out that it wasn't 2c-e, the chances that anyone will remember that on the day to vote on the bill are minimal.

There is a purposeful effort to banish chemicals valuable to human consciousness.
The more valuable, the stronger the effort.

Listen everyone.. I live here in oklahoma city, oklahoma. I personally knew everyone involved, including the dealer. He had ordered the chems of tradekey, or alibaba in hopes of purchasing the 2-ce. EVERYONE thought it was 2-ce, until the blood work came back yesterday. The reason everyone got sent to the hospital, and 2 of them died was not because he cut it. Before going to a party, the dealer sent my friend with what was thought of 2-ce to dose everyone. He mixed it at 1mg or every 10 ml in a 1 liter soda bottle. Which wouldn't have been a bad dose at all, except for the fact bromo-dragonfly is dosed in micro-grams. They took 9 times the needed amount in the way they did this, because the dealer cody wasn't aware of the mix-up. They even dosed it out 15 ml every person in a labeled dropper. This was just an isolated incident because that was the first night that the product arrived. There was only 1 other death that was at the party but was involved through friends in obtaining the drug from cody or who ever. But, this stuff is definitely the most evil chem I've ever seen.. Everyone who didn't die, has said and I quote," It was like being dragged to hell and back again. Many times. It is the most evil [thing] I've ever tried. It lasted what felt like an eternity"