• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shoot Vyvanse

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup1

Greenlighter
No I'm not really into needles or anything, but I just read about IVing adderall and I'm just wondering if there's anyway to do it with Vyvanse? I'm just curious about it because the only upper I shot before was coke and it was a speed ball, this is all I can get right now as far as amps. I've read vyvanse has more "safe guards" to it and you can't snort it, so I'm just kinda wondering about shooting.....

posted a little early, I just found the megathread about it. You can't because it gets converted in your digestive track?

but since I made this, are there better ways to take it orally, I know people mix adderall xr with coffee for the time release but would any of that work or is it all pretty much the same with this

You can't because it gets converted in your digestive track?

Exactly.

You can't snort it or shoot it as-is. I don't believe the coffee method works with Vyvanse, however. Your best bet is to check the megathread.

the only pharmaceutical stimulants IME that actually was worth IVing was Ritalin, and Dexedrine Spansule (crush the beads in fine powder of course: WOW what a RUSH it dissolved pretty easy too) Adderall too much fillers and binders in the pill to shoot and its a combo of salts anyway..

^^
ya IV ritalin was pretty epic at times. the comedowns are suicidal tho, and once that high starts to come off and the comedown begins ur in for some major depression.

^ugh its horrid the comedowns thats why i have a love hate with uppers and cocaine, its great, but what goes up comes down

I'm going to close this thread because there is already a Vyvanse Megathread with this information in it and the question is pretty cut and dry.

OP, feel free to PM me if you have any questions, thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.