• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] What is your favorite music for rolling?

Cloudburn by Feed Me makes me cry so hard when I'm faced, I love it. Pretty sure it was played the first time I rolled. It's such a powerful track for me that I will only play it when I'm fucked up. :)

Psytrance, jump-up dnb, hardtechno, hardcore, in that order.

A bit of John Coltrane is pretty fucking amazing too, for something a bit mellower.

Old school appreciation...

Jason Van Wyk-Far From Me (Original Mix)

Arctic Moon & Paul Webster-Valhalla

Rick Pancotti-Psychodynamics

Had to update this after rolling last weekend!

O'Shea & Newell - Ozone

This tune is so good to listen to while rolling. It had me swooning. :) <3

I've always been a rock and roll kinda guy, but I spent 3 hourls last night listening to deadmau5, eminem, and pink Floyd. Dear god I never realized how emotional eminem could get haha. Done usually like rap.

Adding any song by Oh Wonder to this. Particularly Technicolour Beat. Take a listen ;)

Ecstasy

I love Ecstasy! It's not as strong as it used to be. But I love to dance to Electronic, house and anything I could grove to!!!!

Only minimal techno. my first roll ever was at a minimal techno festival. after that i couldn't let go of the genre. it stuck with me . now other genres seem less complex for me ( not a hater. everybody got preferences ) . i'm not even trying to stay stuck on minimal . it's all natural now

Heavy bass on an F1 or Hennessy Sound System. There's nothing else in the world like it, it's a drug all by itself.

Massive F1 Vero System with some heavy hitters will make your eyes roll into the back of your head. Bass resonating so heavily in the air you could cut it with a knife, you can almost see it.

This last summer was un-fucking-real, I still get goosebumps thinking about it. Shit gets wild out in the woods round here ;)

-GC