• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] What is your favorite music for rolling?

Keaton

Bluelighter
This here be the mega thread for discussing your favorite types of music to listen to whilst rolling. :)

The last version of the thread was over one-thousand posts so it was time for a new one.

Old thread is found here.

Discuss!
:)

As of late I've really been diggin the down tempo stuff. Specifically Tipper's album titled "Broken Soul Jamboree"

I haven't "rolled" in about 5 years, but when when we did, we usually hung out at this club that mostly played Dubstep, DnB, House, Trance.

Also been listening too "Solar Fields" lately which is Alternative / Ambient / Electronic.

Is/Was good :)

When I roll(I include methylone and mephedrone along with MDMA) I go through several music stages...

I start off with louder stuff......Gorillaz/Chemical Brother/Crystal Method

Then I morph into a easy going mode later on....Pink Floyd/Beatles/king crimson/camel

On the comedown I will smoke and put on very easy sounds...ambient all the way

^ Oh yes, The Beatles and Pink Floyd are wonderful to listen to rolling. Such a trip and you really fall in love with them. First time I started listening to them was when I started rolling. I find that it creates a much better environment for insight and getting close with others.

seb fontaine - prototype 2

dj skrew - 3 n tha mornin pt2 blue(if insanely loud)
pimp tha pen with a chewed up grin

Drum & Base - For going crazy on the dancefloor
Deep House - For rolling with a cute girl
90's Trance - For uplifting vibes

Always:
Dubstep - While Im floored
Trance - For getting/giving light shows

Sometimes:
Electro - If I added speed to my roll
Metal - During the come up

tech house
psytrance
really anything I can dance to and just feel the music!

Last edited:
Psytrance:

Ananda Shake
Atrix
Biogensis
Biokinetix
Braincell
D Maniac
Dapanji
Faders
Ferbi Boys
Hypersonic
Neelix
Paranormal Attack
phantic
Sesto Sento
vibe tribe

These are my fav artists in psy :)

^^^^^^

yeah have u heard his new album ''Red Means distortion'' also check out biogensis aswell, there ''escape the illusion'' album is just immense